• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

LotusEater

I brake for blue butterflies
Why is your head so bulbous?

Harc

Big Hog

Not only your kind is going around hunting for Talos worshipers, but also going around hunting for those who have bad grammar. Damn you Nazis from the oblivion! Smite you all!
Well her grammar could've been at an married level, but her original sentence made no sense at all whatsoever.

Delusional

Connoisseur of Hallucinations
Why are the Thalmor so ignorant to deny others their beliefs, and feel the need to outlaw the worship of Talos and hunt down Talos worshipers?

Harc

Big Hog
Why are the Thalmor so ignorant to deny others their beliefs, and feel the need to outlaw the worship of Talos and hunt down Talos worshipers?
The ban of Talos worshipping was a tactic that was thought of by the Aldmeri Department of War. The ban of los worship was after the great war. The ban was supposed to allow the nords to uprise, being a much smaller and weaker force than the Empire, which means both the Thalmor and Legion can conquer it. It wasnt a personal reason. It was a logistical tactic that worked

LotusEater

Why do you eat Lotus?

I don't understand this thread. I thought the premise was that this was a forum in which we could ask a real Thalmor about their culture and such. So my question stands, what happened in your evolution to make your heads so big and bulbous looking? Big brains? Crossbreeding with eachother? Something else?

Delusional

I don't understand this thread. I thought the premise was that this was a forum in which we could ask a real Thalmor about their culture and such. So my question stands, what happened in your evolution to make your heads so big and bulbous looking? Big brains? Crossbreeding with eachother? Something else?

Clearly not big brains, that's a given :D

Kidding, of course. ;)

LotusEater

Clearly not big brains, that's a given :D

Kidding, of course. ;)

Haha... clearly.

Another question regarding the Thalmor. Are they mad that I assassinate every single prison caravan I come across throughout Skyrim? All they have to say is something like 'This doesn't concern you, back away' and BOOM... all dead. I then strip them clean and leave them naked laying on the ground. Sometimes I'll drop some deathbell on the bodies for symbolism. And since I don't fast-travel, the numbers are reaching an epic scale. Has this message gotten through!?!

So my followup question. Are the Thalmor taking steps to avoid me since no wandering Thalmor has ever survived an encounter with me?

Delusional

Also, how do you guys get so many troops into Skyrim so fast?! I clear out the Thalmor Embassy barracks every day now, it seems. You guys just keep coming back though.

Harc

Big Hog
We are descendants of our god like ancestors, the Aldmer

Stigweard Ruadhan

Jeg er stolt. Jeg er sterk.
Thalmor...why you all so mean for?

o_O

LotusEater

We are descendants of our god like ancestors, the Aldmer

A good sport. Rare.

I really do like the spirit of this thread, I just hate the Thalmor. I'm one of those guys that walks around and talks to everybody and I've rarely, if ever, heard anything positive said about this race. They are hated throughout and in conversations with them, they are extremely indifferent to this fact and almost seem to encourage it. All of my run-ins are negative, I can tell you that, and they always initiate the negativity.

You are a Thalmor representative, I'm a Thalmor assassin. :)

I don't trust your motives. You are Thalmor. You tell me why I'm wrong for assassinating every Thalmor I run across. Convince me. Please.

Put it this way, I feel way more guilty when I kill a deer.

Mazzy

Space Marine Assassin
Are there any prerequisites to becoming a Thalmor, other than being an Altmer?

Delusional

Are there any prerequisites to becoming a Thalmor, other than being an Altmer?

You must first prove that you have no personality and that you maintain a cold, unforgiving and heartless outlook on life. You also must want to conquer all of Tamriel because every other race is inferior to Altmer in their eyes.

Harc

Big Hog
You must first prove that you have no personality and that you maintain a cold, unforgiving and heartless outlook on life. You also must want to conquer all of Tamriel because every other race is inferior to Altmer in their eyes.
That will help, yes