• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Harc

Big Hog
1) Who determines the targets your Quads are sent after and why do you cease pursuit when the target is obviously not eliminated?

2) Is it possible to work with the Thalmor towards a mutual goal while not being either the same race or having the same philosophical or moral belief system? It is my understanding that y'all are playing a "deep" game with all of Cyrodil (kudo's by the way at it's convolutions). My particular Altmer and Thalmore contacts seem to be paying my rather exorbident fees without batting an eyelash for what seem like rather simple matters (murder here, assassination there, item here, item there...).

3) How are the Thalmor and Altmeri dealing with the "Vampire" threat?

1.) The Thalmor tier 1 special force unit known as "inquisitors" handle assassination contracts. and they dispatch tier 2 Special force unit known as "Justiciars" to handle the killing. full on pursuit of a target is an unwise tactic. usually discomforts or provokes the target.

2.) The Dominion will contact mercenaries such as yourself for work that the Thalmor can be held accountable for. Yes, other races may join any tier 1 special force as special forces usually work independently. joining any unit besides tier one is rare. Due to the fact that Our main military wishes to express themselves as races under the Dominion

3.) The elimination of the Vampire threat is minorly supported by the Dominion. As vampiric powers can be contradicted with the arcane knowledge of the Thalmor. Not to mention the Thalmor has its own vampiric units.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
1.) The Thalmor tier 1 special force unit known as "inquisitors" handle assassination contracts. and they dispatch tier 2 Special force unit known as "Justiciars" to handle the killing. full on pursuit of a target is an unwise tactic. usually discomforts or provokes the target.

2.) The Dominion will contact mercenaries such as yourself for work that the Thalmor can be held accountable for. Yes, other races may join any tier 1 special force as special forces usually work independently. joining any unit besides tier one is rare. Due to the fact that Our main military wishes to express themselves as races under the Dominion

3.) The elimination of the Vampire threat is minorly supported by the Dominion. As vampiric powers can be contradicted with the arcane knowledge of the Thalmor. Not to mention the Thalmor has its own vampiric units.
Thank you. Very informative and vaguely reassuring.

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
The reason we Thalmor banned Talos was also because he was an asshole!!! Slavery and all that! He doesn't deserve to be a god! Only I can be a god.

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
The reason we Thalmor banned Talos was also because he was an asshole!!! Slavery and all that! He doesn't deserve to be a god! Only I can be a god.

Whether or not you want to believe it Tiber Septim reached godhood. When you pray at his shrine he grants you temporary power. In Oblivion each time you pray for him he grants you Strength +10 pts while in Skyrim he grants you power for reducing time between Shouts by 20%. Talos couldn't be this much of an asshole when he grants temporary power to his worshipers.

Epic Keith

Whether or not you want to believe it Tiber Septim reached godhood. When you pray at his shrine he grants you temporary power. In Oblivion each time you pray for him he grants you Strength +10 pts while in Skyrim he grants you power for reducing time between Shouts by 20%. Talos couldn't be this much of an asshole when he grants temporary power to his worshipers.

MEH WHO CARES!! JUST BAN HIS WORSHIP AND EVERYONE GOES MAD!

Mr Forz

I'm helping. Mostly.
I am curious to know what the Thalmor would sacrifice in order to be strong. I've had that intriguing topic with Vampirism and Thalmor opinions were quite different. I've had some of them telling me that I'm an error of nature due to my separation from the Hist tree and Vampirism, yet later, within another bunch, one of them was a vampire.

Harc

Big Hog
I am curious to know what the Thalmor would sacrifice in order to be strong. I've had that intriguing topic with Vampirism and Thalmor opinions were quite different. I've had some of them telling me that I'm an error of nature due to my separation from the Hist tree and Vampirism, yet later, within another bunch, one of them was a vampire.
Vampirism is common in Alinor and Valenwood. As I said before, the vampire threat is of little meaning to us since our arcane understanding contradicts vampiric powers. And as I said, there are countless vampiric Thalmor units in the Dominion. We are willing to sacrifice what is necessary. Our force is already strong. But we learned many things from the Great War. And the next battle certainly will not be as easy to win as the Empire thinks.

Nighthiker77

I am an Altmer assassin that has supported the Stormcloaks at every opportunity. Am I subliminally or covertly supporting the dominion or consciously supporting the rebellion?

Epic Keith

I am an Altmer assassin that has supported the Stormcloaks at every opportunity. Am I subliminally or covertly supporting the dominion or consciously supporting the rebellion?

Either way you are supporting the Dominion. All hail Au Riel

Mr Forz

I'm helping. Mostly.
Vampirism is common in Alinor and Valenwood. As I said before, the vampire threat is of little meaning to us since our arcane understanding contradicts vampiric powers. And as I said, there are countless vampiric Thalmor units in the Dominion. We are willing to sacrifice what is necessary. Our force is already strong. But we learned many things from the Great War. And the next battle certainly will not be as easy to win as the Empire thinks.

You would be ready to corrupt yourselves in order to remain victorious?

Nighthiker77

Well you pointed out that you help the stormcloaks.

After doing almost everything there is to do in Skyrim, I still haven't finished the civil war for either side. Maybe I have been subjected to some kind of Thalmor mind control to manipulate me as an asset.

It doesn't seem to have completely taken though. Maybe the dragon souls are too powerful for this form of manipulation, my inner dragon is aware and furious, and that is why I kill all Thalmor on sight. I think they are aware of this mind glitch they have created too, because I only see them rarely. Maybe they have chosen to handle me from a distance in secret.

Harc

Big Hog
After doing almost everything there is to do in Skyrim, I still haven't finished the civil war for either side. Maybe I have been subjected to some kind of Thalmor mind control to manipulate me as an asset.

It doesn't seem to have completely taken though. Maybe the dragon souls are too powerful for this form of manipulation, my inner dragon is aware and furious, and that is why I kill all Thalmor on sight. I think they are aware of this mind glitch they have created too, because I only see them rarely. Maybe they have chosen to handle me from a distance in secret.
Maybe they have

Nighthiker77

Cryptic indeed. Why have the Thalmor chosen not to replace their representatives in Understone Keep after their mysterious demise?

And why do they never bother with the shrine of Talos in Whiterun?

Harc

Big Hog
Cryptic indeed. Why have the Thalmor chosen not to replace their representatives in Understone Keep after their mysterious demise?

And why do they never bother with the shrine of Talos in Whiterun?
The shrine is a landmark. It would be destruction of property. Just as long as no one prays at it. Our new Thalmor representative of Markarth is not located in the city.