• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
She always did have a thing for older guys....

TESV2014-02-0722-07-33-90.png

Chadonraz

Guess what happened when I entered the mine at Bilegulch to kill the leader (Jarl Siddgeir's quest)?

Well, first I got the "cleared" sound, but since I'd just cleared Knifepoint, I assumed the sound was from that.
But.

Those adventurous Falkreath guards had again arranged some action for themselves. I got the "Completed" message before I could even see the bandit chief, and as I rounded the final corner, I saw five guards walking up the tunnel. o_O

Maybe Siddgeir didn't think I could kill the Orc, and sent the guards to finish the job? And they got there before me because I got distracted by Bannermist and Knifepoint. :rolleyes: :D

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
..... I went back downstairs to sleep in front of the fire. Next morning I wake up, walk upstairs to find Isran just getting out of his double bed... next to him, fast asleep.... the Moth Priest :eek::eek::eek:

We decided not to even discuss that he was just in bed with another man... who he just met.... and who happens to be a katana wielding priest...
Apparently they have a certain kind of Ike and Tina Turner type of relationship because every time I come home, they are trying to kill each other with swords and hammers.

TESV2014-02-0817-30-58-17.png

Lucid

Apparently they have a certain kind of Ike and Tina Turner type of relationship because every time I come home, they are trying to kill each other with swords and hammers.

I don't feel that Ike and Tina can be referenced in this forum without recalling this:

Last time I named weapons it was a pair of war axes; Ike and Tina. Ike hit hard and then Tina sucked the soul out of you.

This will never fail to make snicker.

Perkless in Skyrim

Bad to the Dragonbone.
I was on my way to Ivarstead approaching a known trouble spot with a sabre tooth. Sure enough it was there but so was Talsgar the Wanderer. He was more than a match for the big cat and I was expecting more trouble further up the path from a troll so I figured I'd follow him and take advantage of having an unexpected ally. Wanting to be sure we were all at our best, I whipped out a double dose of Healing Hands and zapped him from behind as we were walking.

He flew into a rage and attacked me! While I have no qualms about killing nameless NPCs, I have a soft spot for (most) of the named ones and didn't want to kill him. While I was running and dodging like mad trying to think how to handle this, my loyal henchman Faendal leaped into the fray. By the time I gathered my wits enough to attempt a Calm spell, it was too late. :sadface:

But dude, seriously? Healing. Hands. They HELP you.

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
After Mogril glitching out on me and stopping me every time I crossed his path to warn me to "stay out of his way" I finally got sick of it and paid him half of his stupid money, thus rendering him "Killable". I stalked him into the Retching Netch and told my follower to go wait next to the assassin for hire. I go down into the bar and there is Mogril with his pet body guard. I snuck down a darkened hallway, lined up my shot and got Mogril clean through the head.

His body guard took out his weapon and looked for me for like, two seconds before he calmly walked back up the stairs. After looting Mogril's body and taking back my money and concluding some side business with the bar tender, I walked up the stairs to find my follower, standing over the dead former-body-guard-of-Morgil's body. What the? No bounty, nothing. Take that Mogril.

*****​

I discovered a prisoner in a cage in the tower that you find the chick responsible for the attacks on Neloth. Anyway she thanks me and runs off towards the exit. I look after her, to make sure she gets out ok, but ten meters down the hall she suddenly falls down dead. WHAT? Oh so I get to free the poor woman but she just up and dies on me anyway? Not cool Bethesda :sadface:

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
Why did I find a Falmer chest containing just books and torches?

DRTBAG

My photos can be bad at times, but they mostly speak for themselves. There taken from my phone....The one with the cat tail.... I shot him, he went down & his tail stuck like taffy.

{)xxxxc(]):::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

Perkless in Skyrim

Bad to the Dragonbone.
Alas, poor Faendal. Before ascending the 7000 steps, I saw a bear nearby. Considering all we'd been through I was confident a measly bear would be an easy pelt. We engaged and during the battle, Faendal received a mighty blow that drove him to one knee. I rushed to his aid and used Healing Hands on him. What could possibly go wrong? He's a faithful follower not a wandering Bard with anger issues.

Faendal was restored to full health but at a terrible cost. The bear apparently maimed him for life because he's stuck in the wounded crawl pose. He's useless to me now and with regret I had to let him go. And since I'm in Ivarstead with no decent shops nearby, all the crap he's carrying for me is too heavy to carry by myself. :mad:

DRTBAG

You let him go right there?? I usually wait & walk with them so they don't have to go it alone. To each his own, but when that happens to me(ps3)I either reload or go threw a loading screen & if I'm lucky it'll fix it.........IF I'm lucky, though sometimes it takes a few tries.

Perkless in Skyrim

Bad to the Dragonbone.
You let him go right there?? I usually wait & walk with them so they don't have to go it alone. To each his own, but when that happens to me(ps3)I either reload or go threw a loading screen & if I'm lucky it'll fix it.........IF I'm lucky, though sometimes it takes a few tries.

I tried Fast Traveling and going to the inn. Neither worked so yeah, I let him go. My character is a sneaky mage type and was relying on him to be a bodyguard. She's too chicken to be on the open road playing role reversal. He's decked out in steel armor with a magic 2-handed greatsword. I'm fairly confident he'll make it back to Riverwood.

DRTBAG

Yea but a greatsword ain't to GREAT when your laying on the ground crawling lmao:rolleyes: