• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Kyle Stevens

My WOW moment was when i was out for an exploring exposition and i came across an "Ice Pass" through a mountain. i battled my way past two Ice Wrath's when i was only a level 12 then it opened up to a top of mountain with a shrine & a Chest. I Lock picked the chest and took the goodies when, all of a sudden i heard a dragon, and saw his shadow roll over me.
The music changed and the battle was on. It was clear that i didn't stand a chance so i made a run for it. The Dragon chased me all the way down a steep cliff and JUST when i though i was safe i discovered "The Labyrinth" where i sought shelter Man was THAT a mistake. So i ran back out, the dragon was gone, but now i had TWO frost trolls on me and once again, i was NO match for them. I continued to run and escaped eventually.

After it was over, my heart was literately pounding and i had goosebumps.

Thats when i was "WoW'ed"

Luft

Well if you got the transmute mineral ore spell you can turn iron ore into gold ore, or and type of ore into gold ore.

I pretty sure the Steel ingots are the one's that convert into gold. I could be wrong though.

Volsung

Fortune favours the Bold
Most probably my best moment has to be when you kill your first dragon, enter Whiterun and hear the Greybeards shout "Dovahkiin!" Its very quiet and almost not noticeable in your first play through. Really love the thought they've put into the game.

One Person

Clay 101
My WOW MOMENTS IS WHEN I'M ON MY WAY TO DAWNSTAR...A DRAGON JUST CAME OUT OF NO WHERE AND FIRE AT ME AND MY HORSE AND THEN FLY TO A VILLAGE!!

Neirun

First few hours into the game. when i first came up on the college of winterhold from the shores to the west. i decided i wanted to get an arsenal of starting spells so i trekked all the way up there. (I prefer not to fast travel) traveled north through riverwood. and north to whiterun stayed a few days and continued north then east. wont forget the first time i saw the college up on its mountain type thing with the bridge extending across. definitely knew i was in the right place.

Also at the college of winterhold at the height of suspense in the college quest line i was rushing to leave the college and a frost dragon cut me off on the bridge. i rushed back to the courtyard where it landed in the center and i battled it using the pillars around the outside as cover from its breath attacks. most epic dragon fight yet.

Steez_Unit

Mine was during night, in an arctic area on a huge glacier.

I was pretty astonished at the amount of walrus (they're not walrus', but pretty much the same thing haha) that were on the island (around 10), and I cast a fury spell on one of them so they'd all attack it. All of a sudden, a bear came out of no-where and started attacking them, I just stood back and watched the battle.

Saygoodnight00

Arrow To The Face
My wow moment was in my first few hours of the game and I was going to whiterun. I seen the companions killing a giant so I stepped in and helped, we raped it and I was thinking "Wow this is easy". So when I found another giant I said "Let's go" and attacked it. Then I became part of the Nord space program.

conchvegas

Aravis, deadly archer
Not so much a wow moment as a satisfying moment. After not sleeping for like 6 days or something, getting a room at the Winterhold collage, stripping down, sleeping and then sitting in the chair just relaxing before quitting the game and going to bed myself.

I remember back before level 10 when I could barely kill one sabre cat without using health potions. I just got double-teamed (yeah, use your "that's what she said" now) by sabres SW of Markarth and had back-to-back shield block to soul trap mace one-hit kills. Took both souls and suffered minimal damage.

I am level 33 now and have 45 damage on the mace, but still I was floored by how easy it was.

Brother

Two of my "wow" moments were just little things which made the game feel a lot more real. Bethesda's amazing attention to detail, really. The first was when I found a mammoth, slain by spears still buried in its flesh, half-frozen in a glacier. The second was when I slew a witch who was standing in a doorway. In the fighting with her companions the activation ring which controlled the barred gate got pulled twice in quick succession. The gate slammed down, puncturing the witch's corpse with the spikes on the bottom, then slid back up, taking the witch's body with it. The corpse just hung there lifelessly. It was awesome.

Texas_made

Creating a forum profile just to share my skyrim experience, this is my first post.

My favorite WOW moment (of many wow moments) was when I was on a quest that required me to retrieve something from a dungeon (Dustmans cairn maybe?) and I came across my first Draugr Deathlord. Now previously i had been laying waste to all his less powerfull bros and i saw him and was like "BRING IT ON PUNK!" and then he used a thu'um shout that disarmed me. It was about 3 minutes of shear panic for me and my character my heart literally started racing, because the only other weapon i had on me is my bow that i had found 30 mins before and i had never used (did like 10 DMG) and I am more of a leroy jenkins type person so i only had the fire and healing spell which i had never used. I spent the next 3 mins searching desperately for my weapon and doing a poor job of blocking with my crappy shield, then i finally found it tucked in a darkened corner and by that time i was down to about 20 health out of 150. It was pure joy when i was finally able to recover my weapon and defeat my assailant. I then threw the controller down and proceeded to make triumphant wrestling poses at my TV. And after that i sat down and just (quite literally) said WOW!

Thats when i knew i was not just playing a game it was THE game

UMADBRO

My "wow" moment is when I returned this piece of plops game to Game Stop for Madden 12'. However, this link I found was quickly helpful with my short experience with the game.

Helpful

Morrowind fTW

justinhj

I got in a fight with a dragon and during the fight I lost my horse. Since I've already lost one, I spent a lot of time looking for it, and eventually found it lying dead on the floor all covered in smoke :sadface:
But then I came across a Stormcloak camp, and when I entered they warned me to leave. But there was a horse left out in the open so I just hopped on and rode it out of there.
Shortly afterwards I got in a fight up a mountain and my horse started helping out. I didn't want to see another horse die, so I rode it to a cliff edge and left it there. But when I got off the horse started attacking me! And when it started attacking me it got the attention of my conjured red demon fellow who chased the horse off with his sword in the air!
I went back and took care of the real fight, and when that was done I went to look for my horse. The poor thing was hanging on the edge of a cliff with it's front hooves looking very worried! I was able to mount it, and then it became friendly again and we safely slid down the cliff face and dismounted at the bottom.

o.7

I was fighting a dragon last night (can't remember where...west part of Skyrim i think) and it's was about at half health and all of a sudden it died. like BAM! looked over and a giant had attacked it since the dragon messed with its mammoth. easy dragon soul i guess?

mika

Not trying to spoil anything, but I killed an innocent woman in her sleep (on my evil character). A few days later, I was walking around town and when I passed by her father, he says something like, "Sorry if I'm acting down, my daughter just died recently."

Damn. I felt kind of bad.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts