You know you're addicted when...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Ilrita

The Imperial Storm
You know you are addicted when you are talking to a group of friends and say "By the Nine!" and only one friend understands what you mean and the others just stare at you.

LittleWolf14-10

Meridia's Champion
When you add personal goals for the game to a "to-do" app that tells you off for not completing things.
...Yep.

Willow

You know you're addicted when you expect homeless people to say, "divines bless your kind heart" after giving them some change.

...and when you take the time to make an account on a Skyrim forum...

Prometheus

When you've played over 1000 hours.

When you wait for talk options to pop up in a conversation and so just sit there saying nothing.

Voodoo_uk2

When you ( Xbox Version ) can tell how long you will have to wait for the next Load Screen

Plain smoke no object ..not long
A 3d Object or Person ..Too damn long

-Mir-

Professional milk-drinker
When you ( Xbox Version ) can tell how long you will have to wait for the next Load Screen

Plain smoke no object ..not long
A 3d Object or Person ..Too damn long
For me it's the opposite!
PS3... Object = loooonnnng; Nothing = REEEEAALLY LOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG :mad:

Caststarman

I wish that Skyrim was released for the Wii U so I could have a reason to buy a Wii U even more than I want it now... :p

Anyway, when you realize that you are trying to explain Skyrim to your Science teacher.

Willow

You know you're addicted when...

1) You start craving sweet rolls.

2) You think you could actually be a blacksmith in real life.

3) You expect items to fall off shelves after leaving a room in real life.

Weismann

Oblivion Walker
When a stranger approaches you, "You... You can see me?"

Stormy

The right hand of Talos.
You know you're addicted when, You attempt to pick up an object without the use of your hands.

-Mir-

Professional milk-drinker
When you now find yourself remarking "aww, that's some pretty tundra cotton" on the way into school and comparing all the flowers to Skyrim plants. When you spend the whole day at school writing Skyrim stories instead of homework, and when you're using your phone in class, it's not because you're texting but because you're exploring the ES wiki for ideas. Dx

..........WHEN YOU'RE ON SKYRIM FORUMS WHILE YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE STUDYING FOR YOUR TEST TOMORROW!!!!! :mad: *facepalm*
(obviously "you" does not mean me in any way) xD

Siil

Breathe...
You know you're addicted when you zealously search the Internet for something like this to upload to a forum you've joined because of your addiction:

imagesCAU230BG.jpg

Chadonraz

When you're going to see your favourite band live after over three years, and yet feel a tiny bit disappointed that you won't be able to play Skyrim that day. :S

Seriously. I can't understand how Skyrim managed to hook me that badly.
I'm still really excited for tonight, though. <3 Three years can be an awfully long time.

Finnsson

Prince of Denmark
You know you're addicted when... sorry, I'm playing right now. I'll tell you later.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts