You know you're addicted when...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Haru

You are able to give others information about Skyrim... in your sleep.

(My little brother told me that he had wandered into my room this morning to play Skyrim while I was still in bed, which isn't unusual, and he'd wanted to know how to activate The Whispering Door quest so he could get the Ebony Blade, and I responded to his question with: "Urghhhhh... Bannered Mare... Whiterun...". I sincerely had no recollection of this until he told me...)

DaedricWolf

Larceny Incarnate
You think about casting a Fury spell in the middle of a crowd for teh lulz.

Skyrimosity

You look down after reading a lot of the posts on this page. It says "Users found this page by searching for:" "you know youre addicted to quilting" and then you want Bethesda to make quilting designed blankets and shirts a part of the next game. I mean... Nice quilted sweater with dragons/lightning bolts on it... come on.

Max the Daedric

Proud member of PAHAAA & Daedra worshipper
When you get XBOX Live ONLY for the DLCs. XD (Still haven't gotten it yet. =S
When you make a pile of wood next to a log, and start cutting firewood, you expect it to be infinite.
You cry every night because you don't have the DLCs.
You've gotten level 81 legit on 8 different characters, and still make other level 81s.
When you put a platter to a wall and sprint at it, expecting to go into the wall and find hidden chests.
When you try to pickpocket a police officer of his uniform and weapons, then get arrested and lose all EXP in Pickpocket and Sneak.
When your parents tell you to turn the Xbox off you run up to them and expect a pickpocket menu to come up, so you can put a permanent paralysis poison on them and realise you forgot to quicksave. Then you realise you can't in real life.

carz101

The Steve Of Skyrim!
When you are having a normal conversation, make a skyrim reference without even thinking about it, and sit there for two minutes astounded. And decide you don't actually care

jRi0T68

When you see an energy drink called "Talon" and at first read it as Talos. Happened to me today.

Hard to learn when you can't even figure out which public restroom to use (men's or women's)... -Z

Max the Daedric

Proud member of PAHAAA & Daedra worshipper
When you stalk the "You know you're addicted when.." forums for new posts.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
You try to use telekinesis to bring something to you, but realise you're not a mage in real life.

When you shout Skyrim belongs to the nords in an argument to your girlfriend.

When you start talking like a Khajiit with warm sands as a valid good bye.

When you start talking to yourself while playing skyrim like you're having a conversation with an NPC.

When you crouch in real life to sneak in plain view and wonder why everyone can still see you when you're in the shade.

When you spend more time on these forums talking about why you're addicted to skyrim than playing skyrim.

-Mir-

Professional milk-drinker
When my little brother is being super annoying and won't shut up, I sometimes imagine myself running up and decapitating him with an ancient Nord battle axe.

I have recurring dreams about Ulfric Stormcloak.

When I pass random people in the hall at school I silently study their facial features and determine what in-game race they'd be.

I just spent nearly an hour digging through the trash to recover a handwritten story of mine that someone had thrown away. It was a love story about Skyrim.

Every one of my Facebook stati this week has had something to do with Skyrim. Today, I expressed my love for the weather...and nerd languages.
le status said:
I just love the weather today! It's so pleasantly warm and humid: it seems to have cured my senioritis and now I want to do something. Be productive. Learn something. Not at school, but on my own. Like a new language! I want to become fluent in the dragon tongue: master every thu'um and live by the way of the Voice. ...And I also want to re-learn Latin and try again with getting the hang of Na'vi. :)

Ru;indil

Mage Lord of Skywatch
When my little brother is being super annoying and won't shut up, I sometimes imagine myself running up and decapitating him with an ancient Nord battle axe.

I have recurring dreams about Ulfric Stormcloak.

When I pass random people in the hall at school I silently study their facial features and determine what in-game race they'd be.

I just spent nearly an hour digging through the trash to recover a handwritten story of mine that someone had thrown away. It was a love story about Skyrim.

Every one of my Facebook stati this week has had something to do with Skyrim. Today, I expressed my love for the weather...and nerd languages.

Lol , so cruel you are that you'd decapitate your brother -.-

Cazimir

When you spend 25 minutes arranging the bodies of dead Vigilants of Stendarr outside their hall, because you imagine someone else might stumble upon the scene and want to identify them. Of course, you leave flowers around their bodies because they were pretty good guys.

Chadonraz

... you see dreams where you fight dragons and -- wait for it -- always need to save before a bigger battle.
... you scan nearby rooftops for archers when walking outside in real life. (Just happened to me.)

kyleekay

When most of the Notes you've written using the S-Note App on your phone are about what you did during game-play, so you can write a story about it later on.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts