You know you're addicted when...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
When you make effort to pronounce Dova speech correctly more than you do your own language...

Uskyldig

Too Weird To Live, Too Rare To Die
You search the bodies of every corpse on every other game for loot.

Celestine

When you look at the "real" sky and it's no where near as amazing as the skies in Skyrim
When you wish you could actually marry Farkas in real life
When you try to flirt with Skyrim characters and get annoyed that they only give you three options in the talk menu
When all you want to eat when you come home from work is goats cheese wheels, apple pies and sweet rolls
:p

Celestine

Oh, another one:

* When you go somewhere new and instead of road signs or sat nav directions you expect to hear/see "you have discovered...." with some pretty load war drum noises in the background ;)

ZeroDragon

Bring me my broadsword, and clear understanding.
When you take your 10 yr old daughter out sledging at the weekend and you're discussing whether it's cold enough for Ice Wraiths and what we would do if we ran into a frost troll.

Tanya

When your boyfriend tells you he's gonna throw your Skyrim disc out the window because you play it too much and you think about what your bounty would be if he actually tried it.

ZeroDragon

Bring me my broadsword, and clear understanding.
When your boyfriend tells you he's gonna throw your Skyrim disc out the window because you play it too much and you think about what your bounty would be if he actually tried it.

Probably about 1000 septims bounty on you if you get caught when you sneak up on him when he's asleep and kill him. Those guards appear from nowhere.

IxHeartxWAR

Aili the Nord

Nyneve

Nyneve Atredies - Dunmer Murderess
When you SERIOUSLY annoy your husband by ranting for three days that Onmund has disappeared and you KNOW he's getting it on with a housecarl and scared you'll find out and go on a werewolf killing spree and you're gonna kill him when you find him... Then just suddenly go to "I want my husband back!"

Also, you punch your husband's arm for taunting you that by telling him to go home alone you have doomed him to death in a cold mountain pass somewhere. (Can't you tell how loving we are lol)

When something shocking happens and you yell "By the Nine!"

SuperAxilla

Article Writer
My top twelve: If more than two apply to you, please seek help immediately.

1: You get caught speeding and you try to "Persuade" the cop (60 gold). Or you try to reach for the Daedric warhammer you think is in the back of the car, and then suddenly you are tazed and hog-tied.

2. You start mis-trusting cats or asking them what they have for sale.

3. When you attend church, you try to by an amulet of Mara from the priest or Reverend, and he looks at you like your crazy. Even when you offer him $200.00

4. When you meet attractive Women or Men, your new pick up line is "Interested in me, are you?"

5. You're drunk and cooking with your brother or sister and you try to bludgeon them with a butter knife, deluded in thinking it is enchanted, and would fill your soul gems.

6. You perform the black sacrament in hopes of securing a contract for the assassination of your mean ex-boss.

7. You constantly search E-Bay for Ebony ingots and google for where the nearest blacksmith in your town is.

8. You are so afraid of commitment, you cannot choose which NPC to marry and you worry whether they will cheat on you.

9. Your spouse leaves you because you keep pestering them to carry all your stuff, and you argue that you are the Thane and they are just a housecarl, leading to your spouse having you committed.

10. You visit the Veterans Hospital on a regular basis complaining about your arrow wounded knee, in which case, they direct you to the nearest psychiatric facility.

11. You seek an exorcist at the Catholic Diocese to exorcise your Vampirism or Lycanthropy.

12. You're building a new house and in the plans, you've had an Alchemy and Enchanting Table room, integrated and your builder is terrified of you.

Errr.....none of this has happened to me....yet ;)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts