You know you're addicted when...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Tokishone

You have Skyrim dreams 5 nights in a row >.> yeah... it's gotten that bad lol

Tokishone

Also, when you and your boyfriend get into an argument over how to do something in the game because you both take it way to seriously..... and he doesn't even play OTL

Bracken

you look at a map and expect to be able to fast travel :eek:

TickerTocker3

when your at target and find something you want thats misplaced and on your way to the scanner your gf ask you where are you going and you reply, going to scan this to see how many coins it costs. I cuaght myself and just shook my head and yelled damn you skyrim! under my breath

Lawrence22

...you spend two hours picking pretty flowers and pulling the wings off insects.

The Barefoot Nord

I need some dragon scale shoes.
You have company over and you turn on Skyrim just to be able to hear the theme music in the background to help keep you from getting jumpy that these people are infringing on your Skyrim playtime.

werdswerf

-When your causal reading material at work is The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Official Game guide​
-When you feel like you're a Melee Striking Argonian Necromancer once you put your hoodie on​
When you build and upgrade to..

1.An OC'd GTX 560 Ti Skyrim edition GPU
2.A Quadcore AMD Phenom II X4 3.2GHz CPU
3.A 600 Watt PSU to power everything
4.Go from 4Gb DDR2 to 8Gb DDR3
5.Install Five 120mm Fans
6.Install an Am3+ Compatible MSI Motherboard
7.Use a Mid size Tower to fit everything
8.Buy a 32" inch 1080p 120 Hz LED HDTV

ALL JUST TO PLAY ON ULTRA SETTINGS!

BeastAndAMidget

A Hardcore Mage
When you walk around and you see a bird shadow and you look up and see a Dragon.

When you make your motto and bio on xbox all skyrim related.

Teritus

Giving it to you straight since 1869
When you're about to make a big decision in real life, and you want to save just in case you make the wrong choice.

ZeroDragon

Bring me my broadsword, and clear understanding.
When you, as I am now, watching the Scotland V England rugby match and wanting it to be over so I can get back to Skyrim

Nyneve

Nyneve Atredies - Dunmer Murderess
- When you are in Costco and you can't stop laughing when the lady next to you yells into the phone, "Playing Skyrim AGAIN! Honey seriously!?"

- You get excited and take pics of your adventure and all glitches on your cell! (I have a PS3 so no screen shots.)
Example: Glitch on a load in Markath.
IMAG0485.jpg
IMAG0484.jpg

IMAG0483.jpg
IMAG0482.jpg

JDizzleAUS

When you attempt to pick a flower in the grass.

True story.

Nyneve

Nyneve Atredies - Dunmer Murderess
You can sing all the bard's songs. And you use them as Lullybyes. (I know sad right?)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts