You know you're addicted when...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Tanya

You join the Skyrim forums in hopes that it will keep you from spending so much time playing skyrim. Then you spend too much time in the Skyrim forums.

Dragon Bourne

Long Live Paarthurnax!
In fact, you play MORE skyrim (if that is possible) because of things you read on the forum that you want to try out for yourself!

Dragon Bourne

Long Live Paarthurnax!
When you find yourself changing the way you speak and mirroring Skyrim phrasing...

"What might you want?" actually escaped my lips at work today. Didn't use the elven accent though. : )

When you tell your doctor that you feel like a case of rockjoint is coming on.

Walking down the street, you're suprised that everyone doesn't turn towards you as you pass them, saying things such as "Hmm, yes?", as if you were going to initiate a conversation or light banter with them.

Tanya

You smell a horrible smell then suddenly realize that you haven't let your dogs out all day and one pooped on the floor.

Thomas Liu

tyl089
Know i'm addicted because:

My wife threaten to smash the ps3 console.
I yelled at my wife saying Lydia will defend me with her life, will you? (got in so much trouble).
falling asleep with the ps3 joypad in my hand.
wondering how to decorate my house the skyrim way.
thinking money in terms of gold.
hoping for a skyrim movie, tv show, a line of novels with titles like "Tales from Skyrim" or a self help book with the title "M'aiq says".
looking at energy drinks as potions of stamina.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts