You know you're addicted when...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Nyneve

Nyneve Atredies - Dunmer Murderess
You see a bird sitting on your car and all I want to do is shoot it with a lightening bolt so it goes flying. (Ok I understand I'm evil but I was having fun with that this morning)

You really wish could use Wabbajack to make the traffic move faster during rush hour. (Can we say driving on a street of sweet rolls?)

when you realize you have no friends and that lydia doesn't count

Nyneve

You want to have twins and name them Vilkis and Farkas.

Stickeesox

Or as they say in France, Stickeesox.
Last night I was out drinking with my friends, and when some stupid asshole started to insult one of the girls my first thought was to go there and FUS RO DAH the pl*ps out of him.
You get +1 internets for the avatar. 1 like for the comment. and 1 Reputation for the combination of the comment, avatar, signature, and because I don't know what merits a reputation bonus. BAM

Evina

You get +1 internets for the avatar. 1 like for the comment. and 1 Reputation for the combination of the comment, avatar, signature, and because I don't know what merits a reputation bonus. BAM
Thank you very much! :)

Dragon Bourne

Long Live Paarthurnax!
When you start crying because your follower you have had since 5 hours into the game dies. You tell your hubby you're about to make a memorial to him in your house on the game when he reminds you your last save was 5 minutes ago. WOOT!

Been there built that shrine...

Dragon Bourne

Long Live Paarthurnax!
When you actually consider changing your license plate to say "Dovahkin".

True story.

(Should add the wife was not as excited about the idea as I was. She was not amused.)

Dragon Bourne

Long Live Paarthurnax!
When you find it harder and harder to remember what happened in Skyrim that day is not the most important thing other people want to talk about. (I know, I know, I don't believe it either. LOL)

Nyneve

Your dinner conversations include who you have most recently been hired to murder.

FenrirofSatan

TheMan TheMyth TheLegend
You know you are addicted when you start having conversations about Skyrim with friends while playing Skyrim and reading Skyrim Forums xD

Blackst0rm

When you've locked yourself out of your (house, car, etc) and use lockpicks to pick the lock

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts