What is your character's gender, race, name, class, weapons, apparel and magic use?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Kor the Archmage

nice nice. i started with an argonian but decided to go with a more useful race for magic so the high elf is good for magika quantity

Kor the Archmage

nice nice. i started with an argonian but decided to go with a more useful race for magic so the high elf is good for magika quantity
also im level 18 cuz i got a late start on the game a day after the release

Mindfux

Mindfuxe
Dark Elf
Level 33
Thief/Assassin (maxed out stealth and archery)
Head: Krosis (Lockpick, Alchemy and Archery are 20% better)
Body: Nightingale Armor (Stamina increased by 30, Increased resistance to frost 30%)
Arms: Cicero's Gloves (sneak attack dmg doubled with one handed weapons)
Feet: Nightingale Boots (wearer is muffled and moves silently)
Neck: Necklace Of Eminent Wielding (one handed attacks do 30% more dmg)
Ring: Ring Of Archery (bows do 20% more dmg) or Ring Of Major Wielding (one handed 25% more dmg)
Weapons: Blade Of Woe (dmg 24, absorb 10 points of health) Ebony Dagger (superior, 26 dmg) Ebony Bow (superior, 68 dmg)

i don't use magic at all unless i'm out of health potions..i just sneak around everywhere and kill everyone from behind

Kor the Archmage

sorry bout that lol my mistake

brandon

dark elf named dunnegan( i know not very creative) the class is what i reffer to as delta sniper/ commando. ancient drow bow one below legendary. steel warhammer also one below legandary same as armour. sneak is at 60 and armor rating of 88 warhammer is 50ish i think and bow is around 40.

Kor the Archmage

dark elf named dunnegan( i know not very creative) the class is what i reffer to as delta sniper/ commando. ancient drow bow one below legendary. steel warhammer also one below legandary same as armour. sneak is at 60 and armor rating of 88 warhammer is 50ish i think and bow is around 40.
wats ur level and favorite place to train? im level 18 and love to train in the labyrinthean

brandon

i got him up to level 16 this morning before i left. i just now killed the dragon at whiterun cause i wanted to start the companion quest to be a werewolf first. and i dont know what you mean by train. i paid a couple to train me in a couple things but other then that ive been going around killing bears, sabre cats deer a wolves to get my armorer skill up

Kor the Archmage

nice nice. i hate those damn mammoths and giants lol kill me one or two blows no matter what i do

tha420Moose

bLaze up. play skYrim
lvl 23 right now
race:Redguard
name: Moose
style/class: pretty much a tank, lots of health lots of armor.
weapon: deadric sword/bow
armor: dradonplate armor
magic: mostly restoration
shout: Fire breath

brandon

yeah i tried to take on a giant that was following me around the valley where whiterun is. i just got tried of having to run from him everytime i tried to kill a deer. after he killed me the stupid hints said gaints are peacefull creature unless you mess with theyre mammoths. peacfull my a**

Kor the Archmage

yeah i tried to take on a giant that was following me around the valley where whiterun is. i just got tried of having to run from him everytime i tried to kill a deer. after he killed me the stupid hints said gaints are peacefull creature unless you mess with theyre mammoths. peacfull my a**
haha did u fly thousands of feet in the air after the giant beat the crap outta you? it happens often

brandon

haha did u fly thousands of feet in the air after the giant beat the crap outta you? it happens often
no he just stepped on me this time. the character i had before my wife saved over it could almost kill one and he flew in the air alot. lol

Kor the Archmage

no he just stepped on me this time. the character i had before my wife saved over it could almost kill one and he flew in the air alot. lol
lol me and my brother sometimes have competitions to see who can be flung higher :p

gamersupreme1

Wulong Goth... Argonian...Male Assassin/Thief/Mage Level 25

Use a bow for long range then Magic intermediate then switch to Orc Axe and Shield or Dual One-Handed with Soul-Stealing weapons depending on the Foe...

I have only been using Destruction Magic until my recent visit to Winterhold and now that I have more I think I will continue to Level my One-Handed and just use Magic to supplement my Melee skills...

I am using Elven Armor but I switch to Thieves' or DB when necessary, but I really need to work on getting some better Armor...

I am about to really start Role-playing in this RPG for the first time ever in a game: This game is built for that and I absolutely Love that. The DB needs a new leader so I need to get busy :)

KayO199X

Name: Octavion
Imperial: Imperial
Class: Warrior
Weapon: One handed sword and a shield
Apparel: Heavy armor for fighting. Fine clothes for walking around the cities.

Kor the Archmage

i
Wulong Goth... Argonian...Male Assassin/Thief/Mage Level 25

Use a bow for long range then Magic intermediate then switch to Orc Axe and Shield or Dual One-Handed with Soul-Stealing weapons depending on the Foe...

I have only been using Destruction Magic until my recent visit to Winterhold and now that I have more I think I will continue to Level my One-Handed and just use Magic to supplement my Melee skills...

I am using Elven Armor but I switch to Thieves' or DB when necessary, but I really need to work on getting some better Armor...

I am about to really start Role-playing in this RPG for the first time ever in a game: This game is built for that and I absolutely Love that. The DB needs a new leader so I need to get busy :)

i make my own story for my character :) its a great game for that

brandon

brandon

i dint know you could use two swords i might trade out my warhammer for an axe and elven sword i had then and my delta guy will be complete

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts