What is your character's gender, race, name, class, weapons, apparel and magic use?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Kor the Archmage

i dint know you could use two swords i might trade out my warhammer for an axe and elven sword i had then and my delta guy will be complete
i love the dual wielding. its made simple to set up and i love being able to have a spell and a weapon or just two spells

brandon

oh damn i was hoping to have my own delta plt running with me i know theyll wear the armor and weopons you give them unless that was a mod i saw on youtube

brandon

i love the dual wielding. its made simple to set up and i love being able to have a spell and a weapon or just two spells
yeah i knew you could use two spells my wife is some sort of a battle mage kajit type. but i didnt know you could do weopons too.

Kor the Archmage

oh damn i was hoping to have my own delta plt running with me i know theyll wear the armor and weopons you give them unless that was a mod i saw on youtube
mmm thats a good question on how many companions u can have. i havent really explred that aspect yet

Kor the Archmage

yeah i knew you could use two spells my wife is some sort of a battle mage kajit type. but i didnt know you could do weopons too.
oh yeah lol then just press both hand attacks to do a combined attack

Kor the Archmage

and yeah they do wear what u give them its a pretty sick feature

brandon

nice when i get off work ill start upgrading my one handed skill

AustinoPuzzo

Hey Guys! I was wondering if any of the community would like to see me put up Skyrim gameplay on Youtube in the form of Let's Plays. If you guys would like to see that up please comment on my channel and or subscribe if you wish. My username is AustinoPuzzo!

Onyx

Question, how do Argonians look in hoods/helms?

Thinking of making one but since I am shallow as hell the thing stopping me is will they look complety stupid with a helm on? Otherwise I might just go helmless (scandalous!)

But argonians look damn awesome in this game (Flame Breath Shout suits I think)

thecelticlatino

Character 1-
Name- Brunhilde
Race- Nord
Gender- Female
Class- Barbarian
Skin- Fair
Hair Color- Brown
Eye Color- Brown
Alignment- True Neutral (later became Chaotic Neutral)
Weapon- Warhammer
Apparel- Light Armor (Stormcloak Armor)
Magic- None
Married- Camilla Valenteri (Female Imperial from Riverwood), later killed her
Factions- Stormcloaks/Companions (both completed)

Character 2-
Name- Talon
Race- Argonian
Gender- Male
Class- Mage-Assassin
Skin- Greyish-Black
Hair Color- No Hair
Eye Color- Yellow
Alignment- Chaotic Good
Weapon- Dagger
Apparel- Light Armor (Elven Armor)
Magic- Fire (Flame Rune, Flames, Fireball), Shock (Sparks, Lightning Rune, Chain Lightning)
Married- Shahvee (Female Argonian from Windhelm)
Factions- College of Winterhold (completed), Dark Brotherhood

Character 3-
Name- Emile
Race- Breton
Gender- Male
Class- Arcane Warrior
Skin- Pale
Hair Color- Black
Eye Color- Green
Alignment- Lawful Neutral
Weapon- Bound Sword (Conjurer)
Apparel- Mage Robes/Hood or Circlet (Archmage Robes/Circlet of Conjuration)
Magic- Restoration (Ward, Heal, Stoneflesh), Alteration (Oakflesh, Magelight, Candlelight), Conjuration (Bound Sword)
Married- Jenassa (Female Dark Elf from Whiterun)
Factions- College of Winterhold (completed)

Character 4-
Name- Gehazi
Race- Redguard
Gender- Male
Class- Assassin
Skin- Light Brown (Caramel)
Hair Color- Black
Eye Color- Dark Brown
Alignment- Neutral Evil
Weapon- Bow/Dual Scimitars
Apparel- Thieves Guild Armor, Dark Brotherhood (hood, boots and gloves)
Magic- None
Married- Ysolda (Female Nord from Whiterun)
Factions- Thieves Guild, Dark Brotherhood (completed)

Character 5-
Name- Tiberius
Race- Imperial
Gender- Male
Class- Knight
Skin- Fair
Hair Color- Black
Eye Color- White (was born with brown eyes but due to injury he lost the color in his pupils)
Alignment- Neutral Good
Weapon- Waraxe/Shield
Apparel- Plated Steel Armor
Magic- Restoration (Heal, Ward)
Married- Ria (Female Imperial from Companions)
Factions- Companions (completed)

brandon

Question, how do Argonians look in hoods/helms?

Thinking of making one but since I am shallow as hell the thing stopping me is will they look complety stupid with a helm on? Otherwise I might just go helmless (scandalous!)

But argonians look damn awesome in this game (Flame Breath Shout suits I think)
they look cool but the only ones ive met in the game so far havent worn a helm

Warpsmasher

Name: Zeth
Race: Argonian
Class: Theif/Assassin
Lvl: 21
Apparel: Elven armor
Magic: Shouts and Illusion

vincent

SC2: DudeMan 346
Nord
Vincent
Male
Warrior
Level 40
Epic Ebony Armor/Soon to be Daedric armor
Shield of Solitude/Ebony Sword or this one sword, forgot the name but it glows bright as hell. The enchantment on is it burns for 10 damage, any undead killed by it has a chance to explode and deal fire damage to other undead or instant-kill other undead. You find the deity's gem in Nchuand-Zel if anyone is curious.
Magic: Restoration

L3ftyrighty

Name: Uthek Felbane
Race: Orsimer
Class: Shaman
.:Wild flames engulfed the orc's hand, his muscles rippled as took he grasp of it, forming the flames into a condensed orb. A worn iron-axe that had notches embed into the shaft was held in the other.His foe laughed; a dunmer bandit. The idea of an orc wielding magic was laughable, they were not more smarter than the animals she slaughtered. It was fitting that he be deemed such, his apparel was nothing more than a fur garment. "Careful now 'tiny', don't want to burn yourself. Wouldn't be as fun looting your body, if you deny me the pleasure of slitting your throat." She drew a black arrow from her quiver, it's tip glistening with poison. She aimed for the orc's heart - breathing in; aiming true. The fact she called the large orc tiny, made her smirk, his life was in her hands now.
Odd though, her quarry showed no fear, perhaps the acceptance of death? What ever the case, he was dead now. Closing her eyes, she exhaled and released her arrow, piercing the air as it flew unseen to untrained eyes. But as she heard the snapping of her arrow, as if it hit stone, she opened her eyes in shock. The arrow had hit it's mark but barely scratched the surface of the orc's skin, it layed broken before his feet. But that is not what scared her, the 'simple' orc still held the fire in his hands and it was larger than before. Burning with immense power as the darkness around them was consumed by the flame's light. She had taken her foe lightly, and now she was going to pay for it with her life..:

thecelticlatino

Name: Uthek Felbane
Race: Orsimer
Class: Shaman
.:Wild flames engulfed the orc's hand, his muscles rippled as took he grasp of it, forming the flames into a condensed orb. A worn iron-axe that had notches embed into the shaft was held in the other.His foe laughed; a dunmer bandit. The idea of an orc wielding magic was laughable, they were not more smarter than the animals she slaughtered. It was fitting that he be deemed such, his apparel was nothing more than a fur garment. "Careful now 'tiny', don't want to burn yourself. Wouldn't be as fun looting your body, if you deny me the pleasure of slitting your throat." She drew a black arrow from her quiver, it's tip glistening with poison. She aimed for the orc's heart - breathing in; aiming true. The fact she called the large orc tiny, made her smirk, his life was in her hands now.
Odd though, her quarry showed no fear, perhaps the acceptance of death? What ever the case, he was dead now. Closing her eyes, she exhaled and released her arrow, piercing the air as it flew unseen to untrained eyes. But as she heard the snapping of her arrow, as if it hit stone, she opened her eyes in shock. The arrow had hit it's mark but barely scratched the surface of the orc's skin, it layed broken before his feet. But that is not what scared her, the 'simple' orc still held the fire in his hands and it was larger than before. Burning with immense power as the darkness around them was consumed by the flame's light. She had taken her foe lightly, and now she was going to pay for it with her life..:

Very cool post. Love the little backstory in there, orc mages = win :)

eskimoletdinov

Dual Wield Warrior
Name: Palaimon
Level: 25
Race: Breton
Class: Dual-Wield Warrior with a little added destruction magic for ranged attacks.
Weapons: Glass Sword upgraded to legendary with 15 points of fire damage. other weapon is The Mace of Molag Bal, upgraded to flawless!
Armor: All Glass Armor upgraded to legendary with a few enchantments to smithing and magicka regen.

Tommybombzor

Name: Thandros
Race: Breton (male)
Wife: Aela the Huntress
Armor: Fully Enchanted and Enhanced Dragon Scale Armor. His wife wears plate.
Fighting Style: Sword and Board for melee enemies / Dual Wield for mages and archers.
Magic: Master enchanter, dabbling in restoration and conjuration.

I know not the best build for a Breton, but I enjoy it. I play on expert and I honestly can't see how people could do it on master. Frost dragons HURT! Also I have no idea what class this would be. What do you think?

Lycan

Forest Crawler
Name: Lycan Valrig
Race: Dark Elf
Armor: Light armor - Superior Elven, Volsung mask
Fighting Style: Barbarian - 2H weapons, mostly hammer
Magic: Relatively none, a little conjuration

High level sneak, two handed, light armor and moderate smithing

amberae

My character is a lvl 19 female wood elf named Eleadria (or something like that). I primarily play as a sniper, and if enemies get too close I have a couple different enchanted swords and a shield to finish them off. She wears a fine leather armor set. And I rarely use magic except to heal after a battle so I don't waste a potion. I do use many shouts and racial powers, and when I wanna get somewhere fast or do massive damage to a dragon her Beast Form works well.

Nothing beats sneaking into an area and sniping all the enemies with a x3 sneak attack bonus then bashing the magic users in the head with a shield to do a critical finish with a sword. Or slowing time when an animal ambushes you so you can kill them with a perfect point blank shot before they even reach you. Fun times.

zeva

Meanwhile in Skyrim...
Zeva
Female
Dark Elf- BattleMage/Sniper
Lvl 20 atm
300/150/140-ish

I got lucky and picked a great build early. Destruction is 60+, as well as Archery, which is an amazing combo if used right. Conjuring is also a focus because dual casting a Flame or Storm Atronarch helps a ton, being they can handle many enemies alone with long range attacks.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts