What is your character's gender, race, name, class, weapons, apparel and magic use?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

renswic

Name: Renswic
Race: Dark Elf
Class: Assassin
Weapon: One handed weapons. Currently Nightingale Blade with the Nightingale bow for ranged attacks, both have the first upgrade done. I keep aOrcish sword that has been upgraded twice as back up for the pesky times that I get disarmed. Using a spiked shield that I acquired off of a thief in Blackreach.
Armor: My Nightingale armor completes the look.
Magic: Other then a few* shouts no magic what so ever.

*I have the ones you learn during the main quest. I know a bunch of the words and they show up grayed out but I can't use them even though I have killed more dragons then I have shouts for.

FattieFantasy

Khajiit Archer
Name: FattieFantasy (99% of anything i do has same name)
Class: Archer/Awesome
Race: Khajiit
Weapon: I use my bow with some glass arrows fear me ? :)
I use no cloth most of the time Tarzan Style ;D

Auxilium

In my opinion..
Name: Aux
Class: Assassin/Thief
Race: Khajit
Weapon: Daedric Dagger and Daedric Sword (Both Legendary)
Armor: Switch between Nightingale and Dragonscale.
Magic: I use Healing after some tougher fights usually, thats it.

macphile

I'm a female Bosmer...warrior, I guess. Heavy armor and a 2H axe. It makes absolutely no sense.

In Oblivion, I was a male Bosmer, light armor, sword...didn't use magic except healing and water breathing, so I was almost everything a Nightblade wasn't, except that's the class I was. -_-

So, um, I'm continuing the trend of playing a race I don't use to its effect at all and largely not bothering with magic because my natural instinct when facing a dangerous thing is to hit it with a sharp object until it stops moving. Although I do at least poison the blade now...

shenaniganz26

Name: Darcha
Class: Assassin/Thief
Race: Wood Elf
Level: 13
Armor: Dark Brotherhood Armor, switch to Thieves Guild Armor when I want to steal stuff without killing anything.
Weapon: Favorite and most often used is my Dwarven Boy that i enchanted with Burning. Then Dwarven Sword of Burning and Steel Mace of Burning.
Magic: Whirlwind Sprint shout to gain distant on an enemy, some healing after fights, and today when I get home from school going to work on Illusion.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts