What is your character's gender, race, name, class, weapons, apparel and magic use?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

ill wil

Mine is A male Redguard named Jedi who is a assassian using dual Blades swords and a Imperial bow with steel arrows dressed in Alik'r clothes, Redguard boots (no head gear) and magic of choice is lightning.

Onyx

Mine is a Dark Elf called Onyx. He is a spellsword using 1h Sword (Skyforge Steel blade atm) and Destruction spells. Current gear is Orc Armor (Chest Legs), Steel Plate (Wrist) and Steel Boots. Using Tier 2 Destructions spells (the bolts) at the moment but fav spell is Flame (personal flame thrower!!!) and Spart as the lightning effects rock in this game

Prince Boromirr

Dragon Slayer
A Nord warrior called Prince Boromirr ( He looks like a Viking ward lord ) , complete with Heavy armor and no helmet and a an Orcish Greatsword by his side. He uses some magic but mostly a sword warrior for now.

Onyx

A Nord warrior called Prince Boromirr,with Heavy armor and with an Orchish sword. He uses some magic but mostly a sword warrior for now.
Have to say out of all the weapon/armor styles I have seen so far, Orcish is my fav in terms of appearance.

Timett

o_O
Timett son of Timett
Male Orc
Warrior [150/250/250]
Heavy Armor (70+) [Assorted stuff, lots of perks for + armor %]
Dual 1 Handed Weapons (80+) [Enchanted Orc maces at the moment, lots of perks]
Alteration (60+) [Stoneflesh, few perks]
Enchanting (60+) [Mostly from filling my weapon enchantments, no perks]
The combination of high perks in heavy armor, pre-combat armor buffs, and Berserk makes my character pretty sick when it comes to tough fights. So long as I don't try to take on too many Giants or Dragons per day, I don't run in to many issues.

Lack of any form of ranged attack is my biggest problem. I don't even carry a bow, and my ranged destruction magic is pathetic. I am probably going to put some time into Archery so I don't stand around looking dumb while Dragons fly around shooting fire at me.

Onyx

Timett son of Timett
Male Orc
Warrior [150/250/250]
Heavy Armor (70+) [Assorted stuff, lots of perks for + armor %]
Dual 1 Handed Weapons (80+) [Enchanted Orc maces at the moment, lots of perks]
Alteration (60+) [Stoneflesh, few perks]
Enchanting (60+) [Mostly from filling my weapon enchantments, no perks]
The combination of high perks in heavy armor, pre-combat armor buffs, and Berserk makes my character pretty sick when it comes to tough fights. So long as I don't try to take on too many Giants or Dragons per day, I don't run in to many issues.

Lack of any form of ranged attack is my biggest problem. I don't even carry a bow, and my ranged destruction magic is pathetic. I am probably going to put some time into Archery so I don't stand around looking dumb while Dragons fly around shooting fire at me.

Sounds pretty cool! You able to take on Giants/Mammoths/Generic Bosses ok? I ask because they are my biggest pain (only lvl 13 though) but when I face em usually end up having my a*** handed to me. Even Snow Trolls and Saber Cats are tough as they take off about 2/3 of my heal (about 200) in a single blow :sadface:

Ranged Destruction spells usually keep me alive but thinking of going all out melee next char so good to know how it handles against the tougher baddies

Timett

o_O
Anything I can run up to, or that runs up to me, is generally trivial. If they are particularly strong (Giants/Mammoths/Nasty Dungeon Bosses) I may use Berserk or a potion.

At the moment, I've only been stumped by Necromancers casting Ice Spear or something. They slow me down and do massive damage to both health and stamina before I can get close enough to pummel them into dust (literally!). I have to use Unrelenting Force to toss them down, then run in close.

Other high level spell users have also caused issue, but I've been playing on Master so the build seems reasonably effective.

Onyx

Anything I can run up to, or that runs up to me, is generally trivial. If they are particularly strong (Giants/Mammoths/Nasty Dungeon Bosses) I may use Berserk or a potion.

At the moment, I've only been stumped by Necromancers casting Ice Spear or something. They slow me down and do massive damage to both health and stamina before I can get close enough to pummel them into dust (literally!). I have to use Unrelenting Force to toss them down, then run in close.

Other high level spell users have also caused issue, but I've been playing on Master so the build seems reasonably effective.

Respect, I am playing at Default :) Have to give it a try, still scared as my first Char was 1h/Shield and I got killed by everything :sadface: Which is why I switched to Left Hand Spell and Right H Sword as this gives a nice balance of range and melee but I want to make a pure melee (perhaps with Bow for ranged).

How did you lvl up Health/Stamina as both seem very important for pure melee builds?

Timett

o_O
I'm roughly 10%/45%/45% in distributing my levels between Magika/Health/Stamina. I wanted some extra Magika to help with buffers - and its nice to have some extra Magika to heal after buffing, just in case.

Onyx

What buffs do you use if you don't mind me asking? I assume in alteration? I have not dabbled so much in that but might look more closely at it!

Timett

o_O
Yea, Alteration spells that add to armor rating.

Started out with Oakflesh and now use Stoneflesh. Once I find out where to get the Adept (or higher?) equivalent, I'll use that.

It works well if you're willing to spend a couple perks in the Alteration Tree to halve their Magika costs. The Magika you spend should regenerate before the effects dissipate (unless you have some negative effect that alters Magika return rate).

It is a nice bonus to armor from a Magika pool that I otherwise rarely use.

Onyx

I will have a go I think. My 3 main trees are Destruction, 1H and Heavy Armor and focusing on them at the moment but might look to put some points into alteration as well as I should have the Mana for it with a few perks.

Thanks for the tip

A5ko

Dual-Wielding Dragon Destroyer
Male Nord - Dual-Wield Warrior
Legendary Daedric Armour and Swords x 2 (Enchanted and Smithed using 100 Enchanting/Smithing/Alchemy)
Neck - Fortify One-Handed 30% extra damage.
Ring - Stamina Regen 30% faster.

Not bothered to enchant all of my armour with Fortify One-Handed/Heavy Armour/Stamina just yet though. Game is easy enough at this point on Master Level which is a bit of a shame.

Mehrunes Dagon

Dark Elf name mehrunes dagon lol wearing full dragonplate armor upgraded to legendary including the shield with a orcish sword and orcish bow with steel arrows with both bow and sword upgraded to legendary. As for magic I only really use my shouts like Flame breath, Call Storm, and Call dragon.

Kor the Archmage

I have a high elf named Kor. i gave him a super sick goatie and hes missing an eye and has scars. i beat college of winterhold story and have him epuiped with lightning bolt spell in left hand and the staff of magnus in the right. i also haver him epuiped the mask of morokei and full thalmar gear.

Cyberote

Mayor of Zufadt
Name: Amusei
Race: Argonian
Class: Assassin
Weapon: Pretty much anything one-handed, a lot of dagger action and quite a bit of bow action
Apparel: Light armor. I'm currently wearing my Nightingale armor I think. Trying to work my way up to glass. I already have a glass helmet and shield :D

Kor the Archmage

nice nice haha wat level r u?

Kor the Archmage

Name: Amusei
Race: Argonian
Class: Assassin
Weapon: Pretty much anything one-handed, a lot of dagger action and quite a bit of bow action
Apparel: Light armor. I'm currently wearing my Nightingale armor I think. Trying to work my way up to glass. I already have a glass helmet and shield :D
wat level are you :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts