What are you going to call your character?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Vimalamitra

Professional complainer
Well odin being a Norse god I would certainly go with Nord. I wonder if Nords can have access to a spell for summoning familiars, because I believe in mythology Odin had two ravens as familiars, and that could be fun.

Hah! I would like to have an ability to summon Thor. I can imagine he showing up in his own dumb-proud way, like he does in sagas, "I am Thor! Behold, while I destroy your enemy to atoms!". Well, he is Thor afterall, so he doesn't care much about his aim and throws Mjolnir in general direction of dragon. It hops up, Mjolnir passes it by, making a direct hit to nearby mountain. Which, in turn, causes gigantous avalanches. Villagers yelp, running inside their houses. In a second, every town is buried in snow.

SPOILER from movie Thor linkhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzM03F64fpE

Swordsmansmith

I think its bizzare that you think role playing in a role playing game is bizzare. I've never heard of a hero in history or fantasy named jim, dave, chris ect. Hi all im bob the knight I've come to save the day!!! LOL

Vimalamitra

Professional complainer
I think its bizzare that you think role playing in a role playing game is bizzare. I've never heard of a hero in history or fantasy named jim, dave, chris ect. Hi all im bob the knight I've come to save the day!!! LOL

That could be used as an argument why we should use some of those common names. Atleast, then we're not falling into clichés, like "Satuman" or "Frotto". Yes, I mispelled then intentionally just so show how original rp-names can sometimes be.

I've always liked the name of my Elf in Lord of the Rings Online, Baelias, so that's what I'll likely call my Bosmer archer.

Flamingtaco

There should be a randomize name feature based on race as in many rpgs. Or maybe there is already, I don't remember.

Bobbyleez

Sorry forgot to mention that... He's the main character in a series of novels called The Wheel Of Time, which are, in my opinion, the best books ever!

Conan

I live, I love, I slay, and I am content...
A Nord is kinda like a Cimmerian, so my character shall be Conan...If you knew me there wouldn't be any other choice!!!

I live, I love, I slay, I Skyrim, and I am content!!!!!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts