What are you currently listening to?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

mdarkpoet

Parabola
Shoot It Out - 10 Years

(randomly listening to my Pandora mix) if you have Pandora feel free to add me, I realized I have no one added on there. Kinda lonely.

http:// www. pandora. com /profile/stappissohot
(realized when I linked it that it looked like spam so I spaced out the link)

Pingu

a.k.a Charlie Goodvibes

If you enjoy the Beatles in their rock period, this is a band you'll wanna check out.

Medea

The Shadow Queen

This is one of my favorite japanese bands. Every video they make is funny, even if you don't understand the language. In this song, they are spoofing some goofy vampire guy, and you gotta love how the woman turns the tables on her captors.

Pingu

a.k.a Charlie Goodvibes

From Odd Soul, my favourite album of '11. The drummer is really good and the percussions are funk/afro rock influenced and work extremely well in this format. Whoever sat behind the dials when they recorded this album gave priority to the instrumentals over the vocals and the result is amazing.

MR-WIKI-96

I know all! I am the WIKI!

Such a brilliant and tense song. Also a brilliant movie. :)

Dallas-Arbiter

Night Bird Flying
This is a song that if you tried to play every part, you'd need three other guitarists. Seriously, there is 4 guitar tracks on this, none of them play the same part either.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.

Hell yeah.

Primrose the huntress

Master assassin/nightingale
Anything by Coldplay

So pumped.. going to their concert in November! :) <3

Hargood

Defender of Helpless Kittens
What I listen too, on a bad or good day..?

.....I miss the second "British Invasion" of Indie Rock. During the 90's Music popped with alot of Great stuff... But the U.K. Blew America Away. So much that America actually got to see a "Snipp-it" of great Culture that was the New British Indie Movement. It was Beautiful, and gone in a flash ...but I still listen to it.

Have Americans kids ever even heard of the Stone Roses these days?

I'm sure you all Know Blur

But do you Remember Radio head? (So beautiful in many ways... Probably My Favorite)

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.

Pingu

a.k.a Charlie Goodvibes

Long before Mumford and sons, and better too in my opinion.

AdrenaLiNv1

Everyone has their own music tastes, I'm a metalhead, but I'm a guy open to new stuff, so I listen to other kinds of music, like dubstep (Skrillex and Sound Stabs are my favorites).

Right now I'm listening to There Birds Will Kill Us All by Zico Chain :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts