What are you currently listening to?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Pingu

a.k.a Charlie Goodvibes

Pingu

a.k.a Charlie Goodvibes

Can't believe I gotta go to work baked haha... Stupid decision.

Pingu

a.k.a Charlie Goodvibes
Jackie Mittoo is a fluffing boss.

Proof (aside from his music):
mittoo1.jpg

Dallas-Arbiter

This is what Pink Floyd sounded like in 1967. For those that have never heard this, The guitarist/Singer is Syd Barrett. He wasn't mentally stable, and the songs he wrote were weird.

Medea

The Shadow Queen
If you're having a bad day, just watch these little gems. This is the funniest plops I've ever seen:

stagnant94

This is what Pink Floyd sounded like in 1967. For those that have never heard this, The guitarist/Singer is Syd Barrett. He wasn't mentally stable, and the songs he wrote were weird.
pink floyd are my favourite band/artist/storytellers ever. but i'm more into their progressive era. i'm not a huge fan of psychedelic rock. its still good though. but Syd barret's story is sad. Shine on you crazy diamond illustrates his mentality perfectly.

Dallas-Arbiter

Guess we both got our Blues on Dallas.

That's actually one of my favorite songs to play. The solo kicks so much a**! Here's a great one. I don't know if I already posted it, posted tons of Jimi, but if I did post it, here it is again:
I love how it starts with him fleshing out the riffs, he stops, then lays it down like it was nothing. The bit at the end is from the limo ride to the Berkeley Community Theater, Memorial Day 1970.

Pingu

a.k.a Charlie Goodvibes
That's actually one of my favorite songs to play. The solo kicks so much a**! Here's a great one. I don't know if I already posted it, posted tons of Jimi, but if I did post it, here it is again:
I love how it starts with him fleshing out the riffs, he stops, then lays it down like it was nothing. The bit at the end is from the limo ride to the Berkeley Community Theater, Memorial Day 1970.
fluffing A! I actually love Jimi's Blues'ey stuff the most. I might be an oldskool black guy at heart 'cause I also love funk and afro rock haha. If there's an afterlife I hope to find Jimi Hendrix and Eddie Hazel jamming when I get there.

And all this made me feel like listening to:
So now I am haha.

MR-WIKI-96

I know all! I am the WIKI!

Batman: Arkham City and Borderlands 2 FTW :D

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts