What are you currently listening to?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

MR-WIKI-96

I know all! I am the WIKI!
Are you playing on PC? If so, let's co-op dude! Let me know.

Sorry man, PS3.

On topic:

The Walking Dead is the best show EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

MR-WIKI-96

Such a brilliant metal cover.

Pingu

a.k.a Charlie Goodvibes
Holy mother of god, that was funky! :eek:
Aaaaw yeeeah. Good to your motherfunking earhole. We're a couple of long haired whiteboys digging the Funk haha!

Their guitarist, Eddie Hazel, was nothing short of brilliant! Case in point:

MR-WIKI-96

FF VII for the fluffing win! :D :D :D :D <3 <3 <3 <3

Monolith

The Progeny of Vikings
Aaaaw yeeeah. Good to your motherfunking earhole. We're a couple of long haired whiteboys digging the Funk haha!

Their guitarist, Eddie Hazel, was nothing short of brilliant! Case in point:

Damn straight brother! I'm a bass player on top of that, so plenty more reason for me to dig that funk!

Pingu

a.k.a Charlie Goodvibes
Damn straight brother! I'm a bass player on top of that, so plenty more reason for me to dig that funk!
I'm a (plopsty) drummer myself and I absolutely love the classic funk breakbeats as well as the basslines. I'm sure you'd enjoy this one as much as I do, 'cause the bass is smooth as fluff.

Monolith

The Progeny of Vikings
I'm a (plopsty) drummer myself and I absolutely love the classic funk breakbeats as well as the basslines. I'm sure you'd enjoy this one as much as I do, 'cause the bass is smooth as fu**.

Dude, I was jamming to that earlier today! :eek: Found the link through the suggestions after listening to Funkadelic. They don't make funk like this any more..

Pingu

a.k.a Charlie Goodvibes
Dude, I was jamming to that earlier today! :eek: Found the link through the suggestions after listening to Funkadelic. They don't make funk like this any more..
^friend for life. :p
Reason: The shirt I'm actually wearing right now.
fkyeanewfunkadelictshirt.jpg

Maiklll

Artifact Collector
I don't know if anyone likes hardcore music but I really like this song.

2:00 + is my favorite parts.

Pingu

a.k.a Charlie Goodvibes
Dude, you sure you aren't John Frusciante?? :eek: The hair and jawline has me wondering.. :D
Yea, I've heard that before that I kinda look like him. If I were him I would've left the Peppers way sooner though, to pursue psychedelic/prog rock revival and funk influences haha.

O.T:
From Lonerism, serious candidate for ''favourite album of 2012'' for me.

Maiklll

Artifact Collector
Here's another good song, everyone should watch the video as well; you may not get the song if you don't.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts