The morality of your character(s)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
Maybe for the reason below?

Paragorn is too wimpy.
Not committing genocide is “too wimpy”? Sheesh, I hope your RL moral is nothing like that or if it is I hope that you never get the kind of power that would allow you to act upon in a larger scale ...

Tusck

Maybe for the reason below?

Not committing genocide is “too wimpy”? Sheesh, I hope your RL moral is nothing like that or if it is I hope that you never get the kind of power that would allow you to act upon in a larger scale ...

Even when I played Renegade I choose not to kill that insect thing that was last of it's kind. That's why I'm chaotic, I don't believe in authority or one party having too much power.

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
Meet me at camera 3, errr, I mean the lobby.

Vimalamitra

Professional complainer
I keep RL and games in different sections. No need to confuse fantasy and reality between each other. And yes, paragorn is bit too wimpy to be my cup of tea. Can't make difficult decisions what are necessary. ME2 there's good scene where this one Krogan starts shout out threats, acts like a big shot. Then Shepard....

Even Steven Seagal would give more than golf-applaud to that one.

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
If by violence you don’t mean murder then I would agree :x

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
I wouldn’t disagree with that. Although I’d contest that it wouldn’t also be the wiser thing to do.

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
Eh ... I’d rather try to avoid any provocation in the first place.

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
Actually I was talking about real life. But I often act like that in games as well if possible, yes, both with quests and NPC interaction. One of (many) reasons is the idea that foes can become friends if dealt with accordingly.

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
An actual “diplomat” or did you mean that in a figurative sense?

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
The cook of the roost, eh? Hehehehe. I know that feeling since I was the only dude in my French class for over year ... after that I got some reinforcements ;>

How many females are we talking about here?

Bobbyleez

I always try to be a great guy in games where I have choice.... but there's always this guy here and there that just says something that makes me burst and kill everyone in sight. I guess I can say my character is going to be a good guy.... but with an extremely fragile temper!

Bobbyleez

This depends on what you mean by lawful and Chaotic? In the sense where I always try to follow the good citizen side in Oblivion I would assume? If so well it's just like that, I mostly follow the rules in RPG's, but most of time, I'll make another game where I'm just contrary to that...

I guess I like to touch every part of a game, it really depends on what kind of character I have. Like most of the time when I make a new Character in Oblivion, I'll randomly choose all the stats at the beginning ( think of it as you don't choose when you born) and I pretty much just go with what the game gives me... Call me fool for not making my dream character, but I feel it gives me more immersion in a sense that I never choose who I really am at heart.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts