• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Sid

The fairly crap Pokémon trainer....
    "Oh my insolent, mentally deranged, imperial friend." Arthonnen replied mockingly "I only mentioned that the Black-Briars were associates, not allies. And I would be more than willing to kill them if I needed to; as I would all of you. I am not a thug either, I am the shadow of Riften. I have suffered more pain than you can ever think of. I have already seen Morrowind fall; I do not wish to see another I call home fall." Arthonnen was starting to get annoyed at the imperials smugnuss and manners.

The Phantom

Consulting Criminal
    Marcus grinned at the sheer arrogance of the elf "All right then! All who vote me and Robiin to go to Windhelm....... And all opposed? All those who wish Adonis to go to Solitude....... all opposed? All those who wish for the elf to go to Riften......... all opposed?"
    (In your next post please react to my character's last sentences.)

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
    "I vote aye to all three, but if you don't mind, I'd like to accompany Adonis to Solitude. From what I've heard it's more cosmopolitan than my home of Riften, and Windhelm...not Windhelm." The Argonian man rubbed one of the slits on his arm that was beginning to sting. He had been rather quiet for the time everyone had been getting to know eachother. He tightened his scarf as a cool breeze blew into the slaughterfish bites, making them even worse.

(( Sorry I haven't been responding, you know how alerts are >.< ))

The Phantom

Consulting Criminal
    Marcus had raised his hand in opposition of Arthonnen going to Riften, agreed with Adonis going to Solitude and waited for the others votes but then said "I will allow the elf to go to Riften on one condition, given that everyone else is already going somewhere else. I vote that Rellian goes with Arthonnen to Riften....."

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
    Nagisus also agreed on the matter, stating it was safer to go in pairs than alone. "That way, there'd be less of a chance of one of us dying - and if one of us did die, we would be able to run and find someone else. I think we should set out at nightfall. That way we're less visible, and if we should be forced to kill anyone standing in our way, it would be much easier." Nagisus coughed. "We should follow the rivers. If me and Adonis follow the Karth River up to Solitude, the rest of you could go east together for even more safety until you reach the White River flowing from Lake Illinata. Then you could follow that to the Treva River and reach Lake Honrich outside Riften, or for the two heading to Windhelm, head up Darkwater River to Lake Geir south of Windhelm and head north. Trust me, if you swim as much as me on a daily basis, you get to know rivers."

shinobiJP

Shadows Preserve You
    A loud yawn filled the camp.

"Well this is... fun" said Ronin, finally speaking what was on his mind the whole time

He looked around at the others, some looked unaffected by his interruption, some looked insulted.

"Well, if my opinion matters to you" Ronin began "no offense to you, my Dark Elf friend, but I agree with the others. Especially if this is a fight against corruption, why would we send you to Riften, to the rid of the Black Briars, if they are your allies. Heck, even I'd be a better choice to send to Riften, and I'm a thief."

OOC: Sorry for not posting, Alerts have been weird aye and I haven't had much time to check since I just have a quick look sometimes to see if I have any alerts.

Sid

"Oh huzzah." Arthonnen said sarcastically, "Yes great wisdom; truly marvelous. Send a babysitter with the oldest here." as he said this he put away his whetstone feeling that his sword was sharp enough to cut a dangling thread.

The Phantom

Consulting Criminal
    Marcus turned to Ronin "I suggest that you head to Markarth and see what you can do there. Any objections? Also just block the elf out and ignore him now." Marcus was beginning to grow impatient with all the pointless banter.

shinobiJP

Shadows Preserve You
    "Markath, aye? Anything in particular you need me to find out?" Ronin said "Perhaps infiltrate Cidhna Mine?"

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
    "With all due respect, I'm sure you're perfectly capable of handling yourself, but that sounds like a HORRIBLE idea. Whether you succeed or not you'll end up wanted in the Reach and probably half-dead. Maybe you could simply play the spy - snoop in on people's conversations. If you're going to go alone, I don't think you should try sneaking into Cidhna mine. We don't want the bodies to pile up, now do we." Unless we're talking about the greyhide over there, he thought.

shinobiJP

Shadows Preserve You
    Ronin laughed.

"Snoop in on people's conversations. Good one"

He chuckled for a few seconds longer.

"Look, Argonian. I appreciate your concern. Well... I don't but that's beside the point. I've been in Cidhna before. But it was delivering something to an inmate, not stealing. Listening to conversations is a waste of my talent"

Sid

"Are we going to go on like this all day? Your making my head hurt as though a rabble of Nords after a Dragon Slaying." Truth be told Arthonnen just wanted all of the others to shut up.

The Phantom

Consulting Criminal
    "All decided? Very well then, let us get ready to leave for our respective locations. Meeko, come!" He called as the dog ran up to him. Marcus then walked to Rellian and asked when they should leave.

Skyrimosity

Rellian was going to Riften, which was good since he had a little business with Brynjolf. "We should all leave as soon as possible. Arthonnen, I expect you ready within fifteen minutes. I must pack some last minute things." Rellian walked into his tent to pack an extra set of armor and clean his sword.

Sid

"Whatever you wish supreme overlord." as he said this he rolled his eyes, "I'm already fully packed; I haven't unpacked at all." He picked up his pack and slung it across his shoulder, "Sceolang, are you ready boy. Good." as he said the he threw the Husky a strip of dried pork. "Oi, Rellian are you ready yet! The Civil War will be over before you finished packing!"

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
    "You lead the way, Imperial," Nagisus said, gesturing northwards, towards Solitude. "I expect you'll be right at home at the capital, now won't you? Now where would the lizard fit into fitting in here in Nordland? Sigh, at least it's better than that filth-mongering scumsack the local brutes call Windhelm." Picking up a sack filled with some food and a bottle of water that he had brought with him and throwing it over his shoulder.

The Phantom

Consulting Criminal
    Marcus was done packing and had flung on his backpack he turned around to Robiin and called "Meet me at the candlehearth hall in Windhelm!" Marcus then tossed her some gold to pay for a carriage. He then proceeded to go the nearest carriage and hire it.

Sid

Arthonnen decided that there was no point hanging around any longer, so he walked out of the camp, Sceolang at his ankles. "Rellian, I'm going now. I'll find somewhere for us to stay." he called back to the diminishing crowd.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts