• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

The Phantom

Consulting Criminal
    Marcus smiled, happy he had finally found some one who he could possibly have an intelligent conversation with. He then walked over to Robiin and said "Good job at getting all of that rabble to shut up. I don't believe we have been properly introduced."

blue 468

Robiin stood up glad that all the commotion was over, she thought about going to the archery range and try and show off her skills when a man walked up introducing himself. Looking him over with judging eyes "Hi...my name Robiin." she said holding out her hand "Who are you?" she asked a little more harsh than she meant but she didn't care she was tired of men trying to make her fancy them and she hoped he wasn't just another man.

The Phantom

Consulting Criminal
    He took her hand and being the gentlemen he is kissed it "Marcus Guenevere. Charmed." He tried his best not to appear too much like just a man who liked her.
    "You seem to be the least..... Unsavoury person here other than Adonis. What's your story?" He asked politely wondering if anyone else had a bad background or if that had something to do with why they were picked.

blue 468

Robiin drew her hand away wiping it on her pants making sure he saw, "My story is my own and if you must know I don't know anything, all I know is if found a letter in my bag a few day back and I had nothing better to do so I came here" She spat out the last few words. She walked past him toward the archery range.

The Phantom

Consulting Criminal
    Marcus was confused and tried to think of what might have caused her to do that. "Hmm." he thought "I guess she's not one for etiquette?"
    He then found the nearest training dummy and practiced fencing strikes on it.

Andante

Roleplaying Moderator
    Hana brought her horse to an uncomfortable halt at the top of a nearby ridge. Quarreling and raised voices could be heard below. The speech was incoherent from so high up, but it was obvious there was something going on below. It resembled no more than a common tavern brawl from where she stood, and she shook her head in disappointment and confusion.

"So this is where the great seek to over come the corrupt?" She glanced down at the note, second guessing herself, and whether or not she was in the right place or not.

She waited quietly on the ridge top until things began to settle down. The arguing group dispersed around the camp and everything seemed calm. Against her own better judgement she guided Mimir down the hillside and approached the camp, surveying it and it's occupants cautiously. She stopped toward the middle of the camp, not getting down from her horse.

"You're the lot that saw fit to scare my horse, and lure me out here, aye?"

Sid

The fairly crap Pokémon trainer....
    As Arthonnen walked up to the Imperial, he said "Yes please do tell us. Oh and sorry for my less than friendly entrance. Shall we start again. I'm Arthonnen Nerevar II, it's Marcus isn't it?" Then he added "Sceolang" then he whistled twice "Sceolang, it's okay to come out now, it's all safe." as he said this, Arthonnen's Armoured Husky, Sceolang, stepped into the camp and came and lay down by Arthonnen's feet.

The Phantom

Consulting Criminal
    Marcus ignored the Dark Elf and carried on his conversation with Adonis
    "My parents were imperial nobles who used to live in the Imperial City but they moved to Skyrim before I was born. I was bullied as a child at school. I grew up with a bad relationship with my parents and one day the manor was raided by bandits and they were killed. I inherited their money and began training as a fighter. I began working as a mercenary every so often and eventually began making a name for himself. And now were here." Marcus explained while simultaneously fighting the dummy "And you?"

Sid

"Imperials." Arthonnen said as he walked off, Sceolang in tow. "You don't need them for anything." He strolled up to the Argonian and said "I really am sorry for our first meeting, I didn't mean it. Father... Hmph I could tell you a lot about that Vampire. Oh and I'm sorry but you never said your name." he said spitting the word "Vampire" out.

JBar2531

"Not much to tell about me. My family disowned me for not joining the Legion. So I left and came to The Reach. Been here for about 2 years." Adonis then started on the other dummy. "Main reason I'm here is for the money, honestly. I have been living in a tent since I got here, in Skyrim, working in Left Hand Mine."

shinobiJP

Shadows Preserve You
    A loud yawn was heard through out the camp as Adonis finished speaking.
    "Well that was boring" the voice said.
    The group looked towards one of the tents to see a hooded figure resting beside it.

"And who might you be?" asked Rellian, slightly surprised that they had been snuck up to.

"Doesn't matter who I am" he said "But what does interest me is why a Redguard, two Imperials, a Drunk Dunmer, a couple Nords and even an Argonian are gathered here"

He raised up one of the notes that had been sent out all over Skyrim.

"Any of you know anything to do with this?"

"Aye" answered Rellian "What say you, Stranger? Are you prepared to fight against the oppression and corruption in Skyrim?"

"Sounds boring" the hooded one replied "But maybe you guys might be some fun"

The others felt slightly distrustful of him. What was he doing here? He did not seem like the type. His dark eyes surveyed the the group before noticing the bottle held in the hands of the Dark Elf. With a quick step, he snatched the bottle before sitting back down in the spot he was.

"Name's Ronin by the way" he said before taking a sip

"You have good taste, Dunmer. I'll give you that"

Sid

"You should see my collection back in Morrowind." Arthonnen replied "Oh and I'm not drunk; 200 years means you can consume a lot of wine, mead, ale and so on without getting drunk. I know how to handle my wine. Oh and by the way, I'm Arthonnen Nerevar II." he said, Sceolang started to growl "And this is Sceolang, my faithful companion."

The Phantom

Consulting Criminal
    (Whoah! NO CONTROLING OTHER PEOPLE'S CHARACTERS! NEVER DO THAT AGAIN OR YOU WILL BE KICKED OFF THE THREAD!)
    "Well then Adonis, would you care for a duel. Non-lethal swords, of course." Marcus suggested while gesturing to two practice swords, not exactly impressed with the newcomer.

shinobiJP

Shadows Preserve You
    OOC: Woah sorry bout that, didn't really know. My first rp in this forum so please forgive me.

"Oh yea?" Ronin said, intrigued by the Dunmer's response "You'd have to show me it sometime"

He threw the bottle back at Arthonnen before turning to the two imperials who were about to spar.

"This should be fun"

blue 468

Robiin walked toward the archery range, there were a few people ther so Robiin went to the one at the end. Shelet loose a few arrows, a few hit. The bullseye, she smiled she always liked being watched as she showed off her skill, she was a good archer and she knew it being pretty much raised by a Bosmer would do that to you.

Robiin grew tierd of archery so she decided to go back to Marcus the man who she thought was flirting with her and noticed a few more people. When she noticed. The dark elf she muttered something under her breath about being a grey skin, she walked closer to the group.

The Phantom

Consulting Criminal
    (You are allowed to control other people's character if you have discussed it with them like I just did with JBar)
    Marcus started the fight with a lunge at Adonis' chest which he parried. The fight lasted a while and just as it looked like it was evening out they both went to slash at each other with all their might. The swords collided with such force that they were destroyed. Marcus sneered in a laughing type of way "Well, what do you say we call it a draw?" He smiled.

shinobiJP

Shadows Preserve You
    "A draw" Ronin said "How... disappointing"

He stood up and walked around to inspect the area but not before noticing quite an attractive woman walking towards the group.

"Hello lovely" he said with a slight bow "May I introduce myself? I am Ronin"

blue 468

Robiin rolled her eyes, standing up "Don't waste your time." she said growing tired of all these men trying to cozy up to her. Robiin walked pass Ronin toward Marcus, smiling she said "quit a swordsmen aren't you? I might of misjudged you. Where did you learn to fight?" She asked trying to make up for her recent rudeness.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts