• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Muart

Fus.. RO DAH!
Dovahkiin took over the Vampires! So...

Ru;indil

Mage Lord of Skywatch
Waged a full scale war against the vampires and even the Legion and Stormcloaks joined , so.....

-Mir-

Professional milk-drinker
...I went through. But something went wrong and suddenly I found myself in the Shivering Isles! I faceplanted on a stone table right in the middle of a cheese party. Everyone stared at me and...

Muart

Fus.. RO DAH!
got cheese people and commanded them to rape :O our adventurous hero!

Wolfbane

Why change the past when you can own this day?
But our adventurous hero said no! and saved his virtue and his rump! But he forgot to...

Pull the cheese out of his pocket and throw it at Sheogorath

Ru;indil

Mage Lord of Skywatch
.....An army of Maniac soldiers and Demented soldiers , but , our Hero our Hero claiming a warrior's heart defeated them all , but as soon as that was over....

-Mir-

...he was transported back back to Tamriel by a happy Sheo, who placed him right in Rorikstead, Skyrim, so he could be a horse thief and ride to Whiterun. :) ...

Muart

Fus.. RO DAH!
In Whiterun, he started looking for Heimskr so he could trample him with his horse! But Heimskr was kidnapped... Thus started "Rescue Mission." Our hero went to challenge Rannveig's Fast and it's dangers, when he soon fell into a pit where he..

Muart

Fus.. RO DAH!
:OO! Our player was surprised. He had gone through this on his cheese character. There was supposed to be a warlock! He restarted the computer, soon to realize that he accidentally...

The Laoch

He is the Prince of Order. Or was it biscuits?
:OO! Our player was surprised. He had gone through this on his cheese character. There was supposed to be a warlock! He restarted the computer, soon to realize that he accidentally...
Sold his soul to the adorning fan.

-Mir-

So our adventurer's adventures came to an end. There was no escape for him and he died a slow, painful, miserable death from the incessant annoyance that prevented him from eating, sleeping, or even remaining sane.

THE END. :D

But WAIT, there's more! It was later discovered that our hero had an only son. This orphan is now the ripe, young, dangerous age of five, and has been raised by Forsworn since he was but a wee infant. :D Today, the little skeeverbutt decided to go venturing out alone and...

Muart

Fus.. RO DAH!
But.... THERE IS NO END! Our hero met his buddies in Sovngarde and...

-Mir-

But, he lives on in his son! See the writingz thar after the "The End"? We must continue the adventure with a fresh new face or things will get super boring. :D
How bout this?:

"...Today, the little skeeverbutt decided to go venturing out alone and..." got lost. He was in a clearing in the middle of the woods and panicked. "Our hero met his buddies in Sovngarde and..." was happily reveling at all the good times he had down on Nirn. But then somewhere in his soul he felt distressed. "What's wrong?" asked his friend, Bob. Our hero could find no answer. But then, he suddenly heard the faint cry of a child inside his mind. "Could it be? My only son?" our hero exclaimed. "By the gods, he's alive! I never thought I'd see him again. But no! It seems he is in trouble! I shall go to guide him!"
So our hero sourced the boy's location and then manifested on the earth in the form of a bear.
"Come, my son," the bear started.
"AAAHGHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAGHRRR, ITSA BEARRR AND IT TALKS AND ITS GONNA EEEEAT MEEEEEEE!!!" wailed the frightened child. ....

The Laoch

He is the Prince of Order. Or was it biscuits?
The boy then was mauled by his our father and later consumed by a pack of wolves.......

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts