• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

-Mir-

Professional milk-drinker
NOOOOOOOOOOO :eek:

Fine.
..."Oh, no! What have I done?!" exclaimed the father. He transformed back into his ghostly human form and walked up to the remnants of his son's carcass. Then he noticed something shiny and picked it up. It was a silver ring with the head of a wolf carved into it. "Hircine?" he was puzzled. "Did my son eat the ring of Hircine?" :O This could only mean one thing:...

Muart

Fus.. RO DAH!
He was a Mutant Ninja Werewolf! :OOOO!

-Mir-

..."I've got to get to the bottom of this!" Our ghostly adventurer zoomed back up to Sovngarde and rushed right into the Ethereal Arcaneum to begin his research. The ghost of Urag gro-Shub apprehended him. "YOU. You just came back from Nirn, down there among that mortal filth! Y-you were OUTSIDE. In the DIRT! KEEP YER GRUBBY MITTS OFFA THOSE BOOKS!" He delivered a shameful slap on the wrist. "You need to be quarantined and sanitized before I let you anywhere near these untainted pieces of history."...

The Laoch

He is the Prince of Order. Or was it biscuits?
..."I've got to get to the bottom of this!" Our ghostly adventurer zoomed back up to Sovngarde and rushed right into the Ethereal Arcaneum to begin his research. The ghost of Urag gro-Shub apprehended him. "YOU. You just came back from Nirn, down there among that mortal filth! Y-you were OUTSIDE. In the DIRT! KEEP YER GRUBBY MITTS OFFA THOSE BOOKS!" He delivered a shameful slap on the wrist. "You need to be quarantined and sanitized before I let you anywhere near these untainted pieces of history."...
So our hero laughed as he pushed Urag gro-Shub down and burned all the untainted pieces of history, and they were lost forever......

Muart

Fus.. RO DAH!
not! Hermaeus Mora got so mad that he grabbed our hero into Apocrypha.

The Laoch

He is the Prince of Order. Or was it biscuits?
not! Hermaeus Mora got so mad that he grabbed our hero into Apocrypha.
,but it was all a dream! Our hero wakes up in a carriage going to Helgen.

-Mir-

...so he observed his surroundings, planning an escape. He thought the large gagged man next to him would be an easy distraction. Swifter than a skeever, he leapt to his feet, removed the man's gag, and silently jumped off of the cart and into a bush where he hid for cover as he watched the aggressive man he freed stand up and attack the driver with a Thu'um...

carz101

The Steve Of Skyrim!
And then Alduin attacks early, to try and kill the Dovahkiin early, but alas! he was too late

Wishmaker1234

Speaker to the Dazed
The Dovahkiin then runs into riverwood runs into Gurder's house and drinks all her mead now, he is a lot warmer and happier now.

UnfaithfulServant

Silence, my brother...
Gerdur then runs into the room going, "TEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!"

Riften Guard

Bad Thief
But then gerdur's husband came in and

Agent C

Dovahkiin
slew Gerdur as our hero...

Wishmaker1234

Speaker to the Dazed
sneezes, and all your fur flies off ashamed in your nakedness you run out of town and then...

Ignami351

INFP of the Blue Variety
"Your mother was a cactus, and your father was a mudcrab." and suddenly a huge flaming...