• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Wildroses

Yesterday I had a sneaky archer character who was level 13 with 14 iron arrows and 3 minor healing potions try to kill Astrid. I died about ten times, even using Voice of the Emperor to calm her down long enough to regenerate some health and magic.

Then when Astrid lay dead at that character's feet I remembered she'd had a Scroll of the Blizzard that entire time.

I'm an idiot.

AS88

Staff member
has a whole chest full of potions she'll never use, a drawer full of jewelry she'll never wear, and another drawer full of gems she'll never sell

Sounds like my girlfriend :rolleyes:

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member

nightmare16

here have a cookie :)
when i get bored i like killing everyone in a city and stacking them in a corner somewhere i also taunt the souls in soul gems before i use them :) im a good person

GregoryMeee

Dovah-Aldak-Okriim
I have quite a few confessions...
1) I always kill Faendall and Sven. Camilla is mine!
2) I always kill Anise.
3) I always lie to Nazir about the reward for killing the Emperor.
4) Whenever someone sends thugs after me, I place the note on a table near them and, as long as their not essential or relate to a quest I want to do, I kill them in cold blood.
5) I sometimes name my assassin character's names like Ezio or Altair.
6) I always adopt Runa and Lucia, and after Runa goes home, I save, put all the kids to their knees, shout, load my save, and then head home. :)

Kaitsja

My confessions

Well, let's see, I exploited the absolute f*** out of my save to reach level 107 with stats on all my gear that is completely unreadable due to their being like 24 digits, maybe more.

I always take Lydia to the throat of the world and Fus Ro Dah her into Riverwood.
^Yes this actually happened.

I always wake the Jarls up.

I am a hoarder. With over 1000 items stored away in just one chest and another 10,000 on my character, I have officially broken my save to the point where if it isn't lagging horrendously, it's frozen.

Crowley

I hate the Grey-Mane's daughter. Every time she mouths off, I want to punch her in the face. One day, I will.

adge05

1. I only recently discovered the road via Helgen, Orphan's Rock and Haemarr's Shame that leads to Ivarstead. I've always gone the long way around (ie, by Valtheim, Dark Water Crossing, etc).

2. I hate Dwemer ruins. Every other cave, cavern and ruin I will explore every nook and cranny. With Dwemer, I am in and out in as little time as possible. It isn't a fear thing, I just find them very tedious.

3. See above for the Soul Cairn

4. I usually main quest up to Diplomatic Immunity and then do a load of side/guild/radiant quests. Then get annoyed when I have too many quests and start a new character. Rinse, repeat.

5. Wispmothers terrify me more than any other mob in the game.

6. I only recently understood what Delphine means by, "you should know, you got the dragonstone for me" (or whatever her exact line is). In all my characters, only recently have I been to Farengar before Bleak Falls Barrow.

7. I never side with Sven. Ever. He seems like a "milk-drinking" mummy's boy, and he bugs me to hell and back.

8. It took me 4/5 starts to realise I could follow Hadvar into the keep, and only a little time later did I realise my choice of sides in the Civil War wasn't locked in by whom I escape Helgen with.

9. Recently discovered the extra dialogue if you reach and speak to Alvor before Hadvar arrives. Similarly, only recently discovered the extra dialogue if you exit the conversation with Irileth when she grills you, and go straight to the Jarl

Lucid

I confess to having a day that could only be understood within the confines of this forum. It went like this:

1. Remembers having a long-forgotten mod for a "Call of Madness" shout
  2. Loads an old character and ambles about Skyrim seeking enemies to summon Sheogorath against
  3. Laughs maniacally
  4. Repeats steps 2 and 3 for almost 4 hours (don't judge - the temp here was well below freezing all day. No plans but gaming and laundry :) )
  5. Realizes that every member of my household had asked at least once if "everything is alright in there"
  6. Begins to suspect that people IRL think I may be going mad
  7. Shuts off the game and tries to explain (to people who hadn't asked) "it's not me, it's the Mad God. See there's these strange summoned...things...and...it rains cheese....."
  8. Trails off mid-sentence and walks out of the room muttering obscenities at an imaginary Daedric Prince from a fluffing video game series.
For the record: The ability to summon Sheogorath may be the funniest Thu'um mod eva!

Wildroses

I confess to having a day that could only be understood within the confines of this forum.

That reminds me, I had a conversation like that with my (at the time) non-Skyrim playing friend with my mother in the room which I still wince to remember. Why didn't I think before opening my mouth and remember not everyone plays Skyrim?

Me: [Makes casual remark about building house in Skyrim].
Childhood friend: I didn't know you could build houses in Skyrim.
Me: It's part of the Hearthfire DLC. It lets you build houses and adopt children.
Childhood friend: What sort of children can you adopt?
Me: Well, there are four street kids you can adopt without any pre-requisites, but if you kill the old lady who runs the orphanage four more become available...

I'd been planning to go on and say any children who have their parents die in the game become adoptable as well, but never got a chance.

Willow

-I spend an obscene amount of time decorating my house no matter how many times my crap ends up on the floor.

-I transmute iron into gold ingots and pile them up in the cellar of Lakeview Manor, then jump around on the pile while singing the theme song to Duck Tales.

-I take advantage of glitches (I own all the houses but I've never bought one... except for Hearthfire homes)

-I murdered my horse because it wouldn't stop fast traveling with me.

Crowley

I jump back and forth between characters of different class builds, but always go back to the warriors, because charging in and stabbing/ decapitating someone never gets old.

Nephor The Shadow Stalker

Strike swiftly and silently.
Even though I sided with the Empire I want to kill the snobbish greedy Battleborns. I hoard wine. Every time I kill something I immediately loot it's body even in the thick of battle. I try to be other races other than the Khajiit but lose interest. I always join every faction no matter my character type. I have a really hard time getting rid of heavy treasure so I stick in a barrel in my basement. I keep sticking things in that barrel and never take anything out. I want to kill Jarl Balgruf's children for calling me a boot licker. I always kill the Old Orc.

Manmangler

I Dont get lost any cities. I can navigate in skyrim city to city without those compass markings (I'll take off journal markings).

But that Jorrvaskr, I always exit wrong door. I never learn what is front- and what is backdoor.

WarriorMage

Hey! Someone stole my sweet roll!
My Nord shouldn't even be allowed to own horses. I'm constantly getting them killed. Among other things I've lost them to dragons, wolves, and the other day I did the fire-shout right as my horse ran in front of me (bad timing on her part) then the bandits I was fighting finished her off. I don't even bother buying them any more because I know I'm just going to get them killed.

I have the same luck with dogs. Between my two characters I think I've killed one myself (my Breton doesn't really care who gets in the way when she's blasting fire around), had one get killed, and just flat out lost one.

Nephor The Shadow Stalker

Strike swiftly and silently.
Even though I sided with the Empire I want to kill the snobbish greedy Battleborns. I hoard wine. Every time I kill something I immediately loot it's body even in the thick of battle. I try to be other races other than the Khajiit but lose interest. I always join every faction no matter my character type. I have a really hard time getting rid of heavy treasure so I stick in a barrel in my basement. I keep sticking things in that barrel and never take anything out. I want to kill Jarl Balgruf's children for calling me a boot licker. I always kill the Old Orc.
Okay time for more. I buy every type of arrow from every store. I only wear Nightengale armor (cause it's so cool!) even if I find better armor. I have a hard time spending my vast amount of gold. I always try to get headshots with my bow. I sleep in inns (even though I own 3 houses). I never killed Cicero. I always return the skeleton key. I always brawl everyone that bets gold in every playthrough. I never start dragon rising before I get to lvl 32. I always try to land as many sneak attacks as possible on dragons and I always go to 3rd person view when I absorb a dragon soul. I don't like to spend my dragon souls until I have all 3 words of the shout.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts