• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

jaynadsho

I kill innocent people then dump their bodies on a river. I like seeing their bodies float on the streaming river.

The rules say no potions and magic in a brawl. Well ... I use them.

Neveraine

BRINGER OF DEATH
I'm a klepto maniac, whenever I see anything of value I steal it even though I'm already loaded with cash. It doesn't matter if I'm playing a thief or not I MUST STEAL EVERYTHING!!! ITS ALL MiNE!!!

Lucid

I never pay full price for my houses. I figure if the Steward can't tell the difference between 5k and 8k in gold, that's the Jarl's problem.

LotusEater

I brake for blue butterflies
I'm still mystified as to how so many people have piles and piles of gold. I'm a hard questing mofo and it seems like I never have a bunch. Granted, seeing as I rarely purchase from merchants also means that I rarely sell to them, but still, my gold just flies out of my pocket always.

Neveraine

BRINGER OF DEATH
In Skyrim, I not only steal everything in sight, I also hoard it! I buy a home and in the chest of that home, there is just a bunch of crap that I keep forever and ever and half the stuff is stolen. If skyrim didn't let me just throw all of my stuff in that one little chest, my entire house would be filled with my stuff, and I'd have to swim through all of it and I'd probably find potions that had gone bad all over the place making my house uninhabitable.

Early on in the game, I typically beat up Ufgerth the Unbroken in the Bannered Mare and kill her in the forest as a follower for her Steel Plate Armor. I only feel remorse when doing good characters...which is most of the time...>_>

Neveraine

BRINGER OF DEATH
Early on in the game, I typically beat up Ufgerth the Unbroken in the Bannered Mare and kill her in the forest as a follower for her Steel Plate Armor. I only feel remorse when doing good characters...which is most of the time...>_>

Since she's your follower, couldn't you just access her inventory and steal her steel plate armor? I mean that way you wouldn't have to kill her all the time. Just a friendly tip from your friendly klepto-maniac :)

Since she's your follower, couldn't you just access her inventory and steal her steel plate armor? I mean that way you wouldn't have to kill her all the time. Just a friendly tip from your friendly klepto-maniac :)

Don't believe you can pickpocket armor at an early level.

EDIT: And also, no she doesn't give you the option to take her armor iirc.

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member

Killing someone in a fit of jelous rage over her armour... or was it a calculating assassination where the reward was some shiny steel plate??

Either way... Good Job :D

Ive done way worse, to way better people for crapper rewards than that :eek:

Wildroses

I saw a comic by one guy who experienced the dead follower bug attending your wedding with Utherged, who decided her naked corpse had marched in and accused him of abandoning her in the Labyrinth and stealing her plate armour. Everyone took the naked corpse's side.

Killing someone in a fit of jelous rage over her armour... or was it a calculating assassination where the reward was some shiny steel plate??

Either way... Good Job :D

Ive done way worse, to way better people for crapper rewards than that :eek:

The latter.

I have a confession...

I married Camilla Valerius... moved her into my beautiful home in falkreath... filled bowls with jewels for her, made sure she always had fine clothes (even though she never wore them)

then I hired Faendal as a steward... lulz wutaloser.

Neveraine

BRINGER OF DEATH
I have a confession...

I married Camilla Valerius... moved her into my beautiful home in falkreath... filled bowls with jewels for her, made sure she always had fine clothes (even though she never wore them)

Then again with you out travelling all the time... aren't you just a little worried that something might happen?

Inquisitor Saken

polan can into space?
I only a couple of days ago realised that juniper and jazbay were different things, and that you can actually pick them. :\

Lucid

Sometimes I stand still with my shield up and let people attack me to level up my blocking and armor.

Also, when people in Raven Rock call me "Sera" it makes me miss my Nerevarine.

carz101

The Steve Of Skyrim!
I, for some odd reason, can't resist killing people. I know it's Skyrim, if you don't kill random people, it's weird. But I don't just run amok and kill people, I carefully sneak up behind them and assassinate them. No one who isn't essential is safe. It's just FUN!

Another thing, I like to act like I'm constantly under surveillance. As I do something, I act like the person who's following me, finding what I do, and explaining it to whoever's in charge of spying on my character. That's the REALLY weird thing I do.

I have a confession...

Then again with you out travelling all the time... aren't you just a little worried that something might happen?

Great, now I have to "fire" my steward....

Lucid

I've never stuck with a character long enough to face the Ebony Warrior

Crowley

A lot of the time, I tend to look at Aela's legs when talking to her. :oops: Oh, what's this I feel? Oh, hi, shame, been a while :p

Gigapact

Lollygagging Milk Drinker (according to guards)
1. I killed my kid's pet spider (on accident)
2. I killed my horse (on accident)
3. I killed Lydia for the 100th time (on accident)
4. I killed my husband (on purpose)

Oh, and I steal everything and anything that glimmers in the sunlight. My fingers tend to be really sticky. I also killed an old beggar.... but only because Astrid told me too (that's my excuse). Oh, and I ate a lot of people because of Namira. Apparently my character likes the taste of rotting flesh.... :eek: Oh well, what are ya gonna do?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts