• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

ColleenG

When in doubt, follow the fox.
I never wait. I sleep. I find all kinds of places to sleep. There's nothing like sleeping on a bed roll in the middle of nowhere with your skyrim husband, under the stars. *swoons*

Six Gun Tarot

Power is Power
I have a bad habit of being a klepto for books. I have atleast one house dedicated for just storing the books I end up taking on my way through an area.

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member
Hi my names um... Incubus, aaand well I errr... eat... people... also I suck thier blood when they are asleep... or not... wenever im hungry really.

Bulldog

When I make a new character I always get my wife to tell if she likes it or not. If she says that is kind of creepy it stays

Always kill the imperials when they have a prison. No one tells me to walk away and draw their sword.

I'm an obsessive collector
• Keep all the gems I come across (diamonds, emeralds, sapphires, rubies, amethyst, etc)
• Get one of each Master robe
• Always keep one set of armor that I can't make (all the guard armors from different holds, cultist outfit, vampire armor and robes, mystic dawn stuff, dark brother hood robes and armor, thieves guild armor, nighting gale, falmer, etc
• Always keep the stuff the jarls give that have the name of the city (blade of whiterun, etc)
• Keep unique weapons (ghostblade, nettlebane, woodcutter's axe, headman's axe
• Keep all the spell books, skill books, journals, and letters

I save up a crap ton off ingridents, leather, and iron before I start making stuff out of them. Yesterday I had triple digit ingridents for most of it 30 deadra heartss before I started. 200 leather, 187 leather strips, 621 iron ingots, 119 iron ore, 87 silver ingots, 42 silver ore, 52 gold ingots, and 87 gold ore. Yeah I spent a ton of time at the anvil.

Always help Sadia. Always find the journal about Brand-shei's past before I plant the ring on him.

Lucid

I picked up Faendal very early in my first playthrough and loved him as a follower. Always pleasant, never in the way, great with staves, smart in combat, and a preference for light armor that left lots of capacity to be a living bag-of-holding.

Once I leveled past him far enough enough to have him taking a knee in most battles I decided to part with him. I walked him home to Riverwood and loaded him up with valuable weaponry, armor, jewelry and 50k septims to thank him for his service. I imagined him settling into a happy (if boring) life with Camilla. When in Riverwood after that I would have a strange sense of pride to see him rolling through town with a glass mace on his side, or busting out an ebony bow to take on a dragon in his street clothes.

Since then, all of my characters have befriended Faendal and taken him on as a follower just long enough to give him money and goods, and they all check in on him each time passing through.

Khaotic3

Insanity at its Finest
I used to run around with Cicero in the jester outfit.

I married Farkas because I knew he wouldn't be smarter than me.
He now wears the Jester hat as a sort of Dunce hat.

I don't always put clothes back on after I go on a werewolf rampage...

Fedpol2

I suffer very badly from OCD in the game. EVERYTHING has a specific place/container it MUST be placed in.

Never met an Alik'r Warrior that I didn't kill on site.

All Thalmor must die and this has led me to go as far as glitching my way back into the embassy to further eradicate them.

All Penitus Oculatus must die. Except the ones at Dragon Bridge in case I want to run a DB Forever mission. They get a pass.

I used to be a Skyrim hoarder and would gather and save up ore, ingots, gems and ingredients. I have an absolutely ridiculous amount of stuff I will never use but hey you just never know when you might need a hundred flawless diamonds or Pelagius' Hip Bone again! (I stopped doing this though due to performance issues and now only take it if I need it)

I obsess over the Discoverable Locations stat since it seems there is no definitive answer regarding how many there actually are. I am currently sitting at 410 locations discovered.

seeker23

Looking for the Snitch in Skyrim...
Uh... I can't pass a tavern without stopping by and stepping in.
Um... I need a lot of food. Even in-game.

Chadonraz

I never go bothering NPCs in the middle of the night, no matter how important messages/news I may have to deliver. Typical example: going to Whiterun during "Before the Storm". If it's past 8pm, I won't go to Dragonsreach until the following morning, and even then only after 8am.

If I arrive to turn in a quest during those hours, I'll sleep (or rarely, wait) until morning. Unless I know for certain that the questgiver is waiting for me, and not asleep (like with the Companions radiant quests).

Maybe I should try playing a character who doesn't give a damn. :D

Lucid

Embarrassing confession - every character I've ever used has bought Breezehome. Today was the first time I noticed a weapon plaque above the door. Facepalm

Chadonraz

^ On a similar note: I had never, ever spotted a certain chest in Bleak Falls Barrow despite having cleared the dungeon dozens of times. I still wouldn't know about it if someone hadn't found it in a Let's Play video I watched.

In my defense, the chest is practically invisible due to massive amounts of cobwebs. :p

seeker23

Looking for the Snitch in Skyrim...
Embarrassing confession - every character I've ever used has bought Breezehome. Today was the first time I noticed a weapon plaque above the door. Facepalm

I found the plaque only after reading your post. :D I never knew it existed.

Brewman

Do I look worried?
I have owned Breezhome twice and..... Above the door you say lol

Lucid

I have owned Breezhome twice and..... Above the door you say lol

Yep. I stood up from making some delicious Apple Cabbage Stew and thought "What the hell? Has that always been there?"

I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one who didn't know! I've probably gone through that door over a hundred times in the last 18 months without seeing it.

Chadonraz

I like Whirlwind Sprinting past NPCs (not guards, since I know their reactions) to see what they say. So far the reactions have ranged from "Not so loud!" (Olfrid) to "Wow!" (Courier) and "That was amazing!" (Ardwen). :D

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
I feel a constant compulsion to run amok with dual wield war axes whenever I go near elves...:mad:

It's a deeply entrenched form of racism that, frankly, I'm not proud of.:p
Is it racism if I am an elf and I like to do the same thing? Of course I only do it to my own kind (Altmer), but, still... now I'm uncomfortable. :confused:

gorgophone

I never miss a chance to kill a group of travelling Thalmor, or get the jump on any obnoxiously racist Nords, but it's Orcs that are always the most entertaining when set on fire.

I have no pity, sympathy or even mercy whatsoever for Vigilants of Stendarr. The Thalmor may win the contest for racism, but there's more than one group of religious bigots in Skyrim.

I think Mara may just hate me for killing love(and several priests), but I couldn't care less.

I nearly married Onmund just for being likely the most tactful, socially aware (and marriable) Nord in all of Skyrim.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts