• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Khaotic3

Insanity at its Finest
    Brendela was saying that she had been through so much and tolfdir was like "i feel you bro" or something and then boethiah showed uo
    No one has heard from brendela since 0.0

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne
    Brendela was saying that she had been through so much and tolfdir was like "i feel you bro" or something and then boethiah showed uo
    No one has heard from brendela since 0.0

Well, anything could happen, it is Boethia... He loves to torment humans. Makes sense that he would be in this RP, I wonder if this is what T wanted to make clear, Something about Boethia helping the vampires.

Khaotic3

Insanity at its Finest
    Boethia wouldnt help the vamps, she hates molag bal

Khaotic3

Insanity at its Finest
    The only thing i remember molag bal raping was a human woman, who later turned into the first vampire, but i could be mistaken

Khaotic3

Insanity at its Finest
    Colonel i believe it is your turn to post :p

Kimrisvik

King of Scandinavia
    Okay, first of all I'd like to ask both JoJo and Colonel to delete those unrelated posts from the IC.

Also, Colonel. I kind of feel like you could put a lot more effort into your posts. Most of them are almost bare dialogue, with a large lack of details of thoughts, surroundings, feelings etc. etc. Adding in face expressions and gestures gives the character much more depth. Don't get me wrong! I like your character. I just feel like you could do so much more with him IC.

Another thing is that I often find it confusing to know who Nomad is speaking to or referring to in his dialogue. A few character spoke to you now, and it seems you only answered one of them, which I think was Ralyx(?) Then there’s another 'problem'. Ralyx did quite a threatening thing towards Nomad, and by the looks of it, Nomad didn't even care one bit. Add in what he thought when that happened!

Don't want to be a bad-guy here, but I felt someone had to tell you :)

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne
    Also I've noticed that you haven't included some details from previous posts.
    Mainly things that have been directed at you, for example Ralyx introducing himself, Che'anni reintroducing herself, Amy introducing herself and you should pay special notice to her since she could be the one to teach Nomad how to control his beast to certain extents. The lack of personal feelings, adjective, and other stuff makes the post seemed rushed, or if I dare say it boring and bland. You should find a way to express your character that makes him/her seem alive, and not just a background setting. I do Admit, sometimes I even find days where I can not post, or rush through a post just to get a story going if people are waiting on me but it is necessary to find an hour or two where you can take the time to write a detailed walk-through of your character, the background, and other characters backgrounds, If you do feel like you need help finding this way of expressing your character we are here, often the easiest way is imagine yourself as the character, imagine what they would do, and what you would do. Your characters are your creation, which means at least they are apart of you, sometimes it is fun to Rp characters that are the complete opposite of you, end of the day they are apart of your feelings.

Anyways I don't think I can get a post up today, although I will try. School is pushing us with homework and assessments already and we've only really started school over here. I'll try to get that kingdom card up later for your Rp Jo'rak, also will try getting a post up later if I have time.
    This wasn't meant to be antagonizing to you colonel but more as a way for you to open your eyes to your characters feelings. I am sorry if this is in anyway disrespectful to you or hurts you in anyway or form am it isn't meant to do that to you, Your character has great potential and by the looks of it we all agree that Nomad can be an epic character, if you are up to the challenge.

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne
    Also, maybe we should clear the Ic thread of all OOC posts, just to remove all that unwanted gaps.

Jo'rak Vandeni

Jurrrl o' Sweden
    I've deleted mine, and agree with you guys, just add more effort into your posts colonel, I love the character, but he and his decisions feel so... bare? Naked even! Add more about his reactions, thoughts, how he feels and stuff!

Kimrisvik

King of Scandinavia
    Yes, you just need to add in a few more reactions and stuff:)

I won't lie, but I got a bit disappointed when you responded, and Nomad didn't even seem to care that a 19-year old crazy Imperial threatened to gut him... But we can work on that! Because Nomad is a GREAT character!

Colonelscout312

The Descendant of Tiber Septim.
    Okay. I will edit the post when I get some peace time.

Colonelscout312

The Descendant of Tiber Septim.
    I put a bit more in. Not sure if it is acceptable, but I will try and wait a bit more to post until I get time to think.

Khaotic3

Insanity at its Finest
    Certainly better, but tiaz and i need you to have nomad react to amy's and che'anni's introductions

Khaotic3

Insanity at its Finest
    We are at fort neugrad, right?

Jo'rak Vandeni

Jurrrl o' Sweden
    I think we just made a fort up really? But it can be Neugrad, if it fits the descriptions and all, that's the fort west of Helgen right? at the lake?

Khaotic3

Insanity at its Finest
    I think we just made a fort up really? But it can be Neugrad, if it fits the descriptions and all, that's the fort west of Helgen right? at the lake?

Yeah, it has the lake and if i remember correctly it is a bit larger that some other forts.

Jo'rak Vandeni

Jurrrl o' Sweden
    Just as I asked that, my Dunmer Drythrin came across a war-table, and I found fort Neugrad, lol...

Since we've detailed the fort to be surrounded with forest and such, which it isn't in the game, maybe we could just add that? That the pines have grown much closer to the fort in this RP or something? I really don't feel like going on a detail hunt all over the RP just for that little detail.... Please?

Khaotic3

Insanity at its Finest
    Let's just say it's "loosely based" on fort Neugrad. After all, trees find it hard to grow without sunlight...

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts