Need to Vent & Rage?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Monolith

The Progeny of Vikings
I was walking through the park with my friends when we passed by two random teenagers (probably a bit older than I am). One of my friends has eczema. When they saw that they started yelling at her and called her 'whore' just like that. :confused: They started pointing at her rash and laughed about
it.

She didn't do anything wrong! It made no sense. I was furious and I still am. Of course it's not a big deal but I hate those pathetic dumbass kids who start offending and hurting random people who pass by. Lots of those people live in my neighbourhood. They start offending me on sight, calling me poor and ugly o_O.
A few years back me and my younger brother (I was 11 and he was 9) got beaten up by those people. There were 5 of them, a 16 year old, an 18 year old and a girl who was 24. I don't know what age the others were. When my mom heard about it she became furious. I never saw her that angry. She almost attacked the 24 year old girl.

I try to ignore it. But I'm such a child when it comes down to things like this. :p I was bullied when I was younger and I never accepted anyone disrespecting me. I rather get beaten up than ignoring the things they do to me. It is childish and not very responsible; I know. :p

The kids and adults who do things like this live at our local trailer camp. Most of them live on their unemployement checks. I will graduate school next year and after that I go to college. That's my revenge bitchas! :Dragonborn: No one beats up the thane of Whiterun!

I've been there too, Anouck.. I was bullied as a kid because I was a talented white European kid in a crummy downtown ghetto school in California. I became a target for the little black "counter" racist (in other words blacks hating whites) gangbangers. Then when I came back to Finland, things were good for a few years until junior high school, where some of the kids were playing at being little neo-nazis, and for some reason they took offense to me having lived in the States. Apparently now I was too "black" for such a white community, as ridiculous as that may sound considering I'm 100% caucasion :p It certainly didn't help matters that a childhood "friend" of mine turned against me without any reason, stabbed me in the back and started fabricating stories that I was talking sh!t about the bigger boys behind their backs, even though I had done no such thing. The bullying was both physical and verbal, and I was ostracized by my peers and saw my friends abandon me. I had to change schools eventually, and while there was no bullying in the new school, it was otherwise a disappointment. This really derailed my academic progress and I've never recovered from it - I lost all faith in the educational institutions by the time I was 17.

When I was 14 I started lifting weights and swore that no-one would ever bully me again, that I'd stand up to them even if it meant I could die in the process. I've kept true to that oath ever since. I never ever instigate violence, but I will protect myself with any and all means necessary if I am hassled or physically threatened without cause.

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
I was walking through the park with my friends when we passed by two random teenagers (probably a bit older than I am). One of my friends has eczema. When they saw that they started yelling at her and called her 'whore' just like that. :confused: They started pointing at her rash and laughed about
it.

She didn't do anything wrong! It made no sense. I was furious and I still am. Of course it's not a big deal but I hate those pathetic dumbass kids who start offending and hurting random people who pass by. Lots of those people live in my neighbourhood. They start offending me on sight, calling me poor and ugly o_O.
A few years back me and my younger brother (I was 11 and he was 9) got beaten up by those people. There were 5 of them, a 16 year old, an 18 year old and a girl who was 24. I don't know what age the others were. When my mom heard about it she became furious. I never saw her that angry. She almost attacked the 24 year old girl.

I try to ignore it. But I'm such a child when it comes down to things like this. :p I was bullied when I was younger and I never accepted anyone disrespecting me. I rather get beaten up than ignoring the things they do to me. It is childish and not very responsible; I know. :p

The kids and adults who do things like this live at our local trailer camp. Most of them live on their unemployement checks. I will graduate school next year and after that I go to college. That's my revenge bitchas! :Dragonborn: No one beats up the thane of Whiterun!

I recognize myself somewhat in you, I was bullied too, and I got beat up too, because I wouldn't ignore it. I still won't ignore people who treat me bad, I always respond with some smart-ass answer which get me in more trouble 9/10 times..

And those trailer camp people think very high of themselfs.. (ik neem aan dat je kampers bedoelt)
All they are, are leeches of society..

Anouck

Queen of Procrastination
I recognize myself somewhat in you, I was bullied too, and I got beat up too, because I wouldn't ignore it. I still won't ignore people who treat me bad, I always respond with some smart-ass answer which get me in more trouble 9/10 times..

And those trailer camp people think very high of themselfs.. (ik neem aan dat je kampers bedoelt)
All they are, are leeches of society..
not all of them, of course. But I know everyone at our local trailer camp so it is no prejudice when I say they're all assholes :p but I get your point.

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
not all of them, of course. But I know everyone at our local trailer camp so it is no prejudice when I say they're all assholes :p but I get your point.

ofcourse they aren't all bad! just most of them..

I've known some of them, met them at a camping. they were nice to me, but they lived a pretty shady live..

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
:sadface: I was the bully. I'm not proud of it. I used to be the one making fun of people and laughing at them. I'll admit it. I've been trying to get better at putting myself in other people's shoes...but it's awfully tough. I'll apologise for the way I've behaved though. I'm sorry for being a bitch.

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
:sadface: I was the bully. I'm not proud of it. I used to be the one making fun of people and laughing at them. I'll admit it. I've been trying to get better at putting myself in other people's shoes...but it's awfully tough. I'll apologise for the way I've behaved though. I'm sorry for being a bitch.

I know the feeling.. I've been quite the asshole in my school time, because I was bullied, I pulled up a mask, and began behaving like an asshole. not proud of that either.

Anouck

Queen of Procrastination

It's very brave you admit it. People make mistakes, especially when they are teenagers and don't know the consequences of their acts. At least you're honest about it.. I think you are a nice person. You regret what you did and changed.. :)

I used to be bullied because I stood up for other kids who got bullied. I lost some of my 'friends' because I hung out with the people nobody liked. I always felt sorry for them.One of my classmates got bullied because of the clothes she used to wear. I tried to make a statement by wearing the most horrible outfit I could possibly find. That was in the first year of High School (In Holland you go to high school at the age of 12 until you're 18 - I don't know how it works in the USA).. I pretty much lost all my friends.. Which is a sign they weren't my real friends after all...

I also got myself in trouble very often. I never accepted it when people treated me bad. If I got beaten up I refused to cry because of my pride. I know that's stupid.. I just don't want other people to have that power over me; I cry when I want to :p

Uther Pundragon

The Harbinger of Awesome
Staff member
I got into a lot of fights in school simply because people tried to bully me or others. fluff you bully. Think I care what you or your friends think? hah! Wanna fight me and have your lackeys jump to help? Bring it. Never was one to sit in a corner and cry.

Irish

Thane of Solitude
Michigan's crazy ass weather; it was nearly 70 degrees on Monday, now they're calling for light snow tomorrow. Mind, this is nothing unusual for my area, but big temperature changes often cause me migraines...and I'm feeling one coming on. :sadface:

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
It's very brave you admit it. People make mistakes, especially when they are teenagers and don't know the consequences of their acts. At least you're honest about it.. I think you are a nice person. You regret what you did and changed.. :)

I used to be bullied because I stood up for other kids who got bullied. I lost some of my 'friends' because I hung out with the people nobody liked. I always felt sorry for them.One of my classmates got bullied because of the clothes she used to wear. I tried to make a statement by wearing the most horrible outfit I could possibly find. That was in the first year of High School (In Holland you go to high school at the age of 12 until you're 18 - I don't know how it works in the USA).. I pretty much lost all my friends.. Which is a sign they weren't my real friends after all...

I also got myself in trouble very often. I never accepted it when people treated me bad. If I got beaten up I refused to cry because of my pride. I know that's stupid.. I just don't want other people to have that power over me; I cry when I want to :p

When they bullied me, I just acted I didn't care. but when I was alone, I would collapse.. I act tough, but inside I am and always will be a scared boy.

I didn't want people to hang with me because they felt sorry for me, people should like me, for being me. Not because I'm bullied..

Anouck

Queen of Procrastination
When they bullied me, I just acted I didn't care. but when I was alone, I would collapse.. I act tough, but inside I am and always will be a scared boy.

I didn't want people to hang with me because they felt sorry for me, people should like me, for being me. Not because I'm bullied..

I didn't only feel sorry for them; I also liked their personalities. I just figured they would like it at least one person cared about them...

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
I didn't only feel sorry for them; I also liked their personalities. I just figured they would like it at least one person cared about them...

yeah, I understand that. But if I got a sense people would only be there because they felt sorry, I wouldn't like it..

I have to admit here, one of my closest friends is someone I met who used to bully me, not real bullying but more teasing.

we were at the change-room for gym, and some-one sprayed deoderant on his hand and lighted it, and smacked me on my back, which set my shirt on fire. Everyone stood there and laughed, except for the guy who used to tease me, he smacked me to the ground to get the fire out.

I had talked to him about it, why he helped me out then. He said: I always thought they were just messing around with you, but that moment I realised they truly want to hurt you.. and since then he's been the closest friend I have..

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
Michigan's crazy ass weather; it was nearly 70 degrees on Monday, now they're calling for light snow tomorrow. Mind, this is nothing unusual for my area, but big temperature changes often cause me migraines...and I'm feeling one coming on. :sadface:
It snowed here yesterday. Sideways. Today it's sunny and I didn't wear a jacket.

Brizzle Kicks

Welcome To The Underground
I've got one money I got paid just now more than half of it will be gone by the time I wake up in the morning to pay bills etc.

Znowcicle

Chimera~
I'm so glad that I found this thread this morning. :/ My morning at school is just starting out terribly because of just one person. Just one person. I know it might sound petty, but I absolutely hate it when people make hypocritical comments, and that's ALL this guy does in my classes. I cannot stand him! This morning he proceded to say that everyone in the class was snitches. And I know that shouldn't bother me, but it's that fact that he included everyone in his statement when he obviously doesn't know any of us on a personal level. He had no right to put me in that category, and that's what irks me. He does stuff like that all the time. So I tried to tell him that he shouldn't have included everyone in his comment because that's what made the other girl in my class get into an argument with him, but he rudely told me to butt-out of his business. That severely bothers me, I do not like being "hushed." It's just as bad as being cut-off repeatedly. It makes my blood boil, so, stupidly, I got into an argument with him when I knew that it would be futile. He keeps saying that he doesn't care what people think or say, so I said that he obviously DOES care because he incessantly (seriously, it's everyday he says it) says that he doesn't care right after people say something in regards to him. Or even when it's not in regards to him.

So shy shouldn't I be able to put in my opinion when he's talking about EVERYONE? I thought that everyone could speak freely to defend themselves...I just don't know what to do. You can't ignore him because of his annoying nasally, obnoxiously loud voice. It's gotten to the point to where I'm willing to go deaf with loud music than hear his voice scrape against my ear drums. If you're going to talk that loud, you have to expect people to put their opinion in. What really aggravates me about this morning is when he started to reply to me through talking to someone else saying "Isn't it delightful to hear people talking to themselves?" I hate that! If you're going to reply, just say it to me! :mad: And on top of everything else, he kept saying that someone was going to die. I just want to start laughing and say that I'd like to see him try, but I know he'd just go on a rant about what he could do and that I should stay out of his conversation.

This shouldn't bother me this bad, he's a petty person with petty thoughts and I know that sounds mean, but if he really was worried about why people didn't like him, he would stop being a hypocrite and stop putting people in labels they don't belong in. Am I wrong for thinking this? I'd just like some advice on how to handle him until I graduate because the way things are going now, I'm afraid I might get into my first fight just to shut him up. :/

Irish

Thane of Solitude
I really wish this guy I'm friends with on Facebook would stop hitting on me and leave me the fluff alone! I've told him numerous times that I'm not interested, but he's so desperate that my words seem to fall on deaf ears (or blind eyes, either way). I've even told him I'm taken, but that doesn't seem to matter. I just want to say, "Look, fluffer, I don't like you like that so take your unwanted advances and praises and shove them up your fluffing ass!" I'm >thisclose< to simply blocking him even though he is a friend in real life. I know this is petty, but it's really starting to bother me and piss me off.

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
Fuuu, I am just mad at myself now. Today I was working on a car's gearbox, put it on a jack, and had to move the jack a bit. on that moment the gearbox tilted and fell off, right onto my foot.

Why must this happen on Friday, I was in such a a good mood. Now I'm free until Thursday, but can't so pl***t. My foot is heavily bruised, can't walk properly. Had to see a doctor, then to the hospital to make x-rays.

I hate it when accidents happen, I should've never wanted to move the damned jack..

Medea

The Shadow Queen
I hate it when my friends go all music nazi on me. Some of them are metalheads and some are punks. They say "You can't like metal if you like punk!", or vice versa. This is the way it is everywhere too, btw, not just among my circle of friends. Don't get me wrong, we can all get along.....until we start arguing about music. It's such a pathetic, unimportant thing to argue about.

I like all different types of music. If your mind tells you "this sounds good", you are going to like it. Some people are so closed minded they don't even really listen to music they claim they don't like. They already made up their mind that they don't like it and won't ever admit to the talent it takes to do each style of music.

Punk is all about melody and simple guitar riffs. As far as refinement goes, punk is SUPPOSED to be bad. It doesn't mean they are any less talented than any metal band out there, just that they don't do 8 minute, lightning-fast guitar solos and have to prove they are actually better than they are. Punk is more about the message.

Metal is more classical riffs, but done with extremely fast arpeggios, often with a long guitar solo in the middle of the song. Some claim that metal guitarists are the best, but they really aren't. It's just a difference in style. Rhythm guitarists play differently than lead guitarists. Just because you play "really really fast" doesn't mean you're better. Many of those metal riffs never even move off of one scale. Metal has lyrics that are pure cheese most of the time, like slaying dragons and the apocalypse, but it's still cool to listen to and at times, when you get a really good metal band together like Metallica or Guns 'n Roses, they really are more talented than anybody.

The overall message is the same though. Fight the system. People need to realize that punks and metalheads are really more alike than any other type of music fans, and need to quit making such a big deal about it.

One of the things that revived this rivalry was when Blink 182 used a lyric that went like this in one of their songs: "Heavy metalers with their awful pussy hair bands". Mind you, Mark Hoppus, the lead singer, sounds like a 12 year old girl and wrote songs about teenage relationships. :rolleyes:

But anyway, rant over. I could go on forever about this.