Need to Vent & Rage?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Anouck

Queen of Procrastination
That sounds awful, Anouck, but I think it's great that you show forgiveness. There aren't too many people who would be willing to do that if put in your situation. :)

Thank you..
She just been through a lot. This is not something she would normally do. I am also sure this is something she'll regret when it's all over.

When certain people in my family hurt my feelings I already know they are going to regret this. They say things they don't mean because they are angry. Once they calm down they feel guilty. That's why I always act like I don't care - so they won't feel too bad..

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
I really miss my step-mom. I always love everyone and I hate it when people become a part of my life and leave again.. The relation I had with my step-mom wasn't very healthy either. She had two children who suffered from mental issues and were extremely violent. Since I'm not a rude our difficult person to live with I was the only child in the house not causing trouble. I was easy; I did whatever they told me and had good grades. That made me an easy victim.
She got obsessed with everything I did. Whenever I made mistakes she used it to justify the thing her sons did. She was looking for 'proof' to show my dad I was a troublemaker just as my step-brothers. She was so tired of her children always being the center of attention.
I suffered from a major depression back then. She started to use that as an argument. I don't think she realized how bad I felt back then..

...I still miss her though.. She had a very rough life and I feel sorry for her. She been through a lot and I don't blame her for the things she did...

lot's of respect for you here, still missing someone who treated you bad.

I for sure can't do that, treat me bad, and I'm done with you. I don't give a pl***t about what makes you treat me bad, if I didn't cause that, I'm not to blame for it..

If it's something I did and because of that you treat me bad, then it's fair and I would understand.
but don't treat me bad unfairly, then I have very little patience..

Uther Pundragon

The Harbinger of Awesome
Staff member
Hm, people who know me know that I am not one to rant or vent or anything like that very often. I always feel bad doing it because I know there are people in the world who have it worse off than I do. For most of my life I've always been a mellow and laid back person. Slow to anger, not very judgmental, supportive and all of that. I guess my question is it wrong or hypocritical to feel this way when regarding myself and not others? Or what? *shrugs*

Anyway, I just have to say that it is nice to belong to an online community where the members can talk about their problems and have people care and respond. Keep it up. :)

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
Hm, people who know me know that I am not one to rant or vent or anything like that very often. I always feel bad doing it because I know there are people in the world who have it worse off than I do. For most of my life I've always been a mellow and laid back person. Slow to anger, not very judgmental, supportive and all of that. I guess my question is it wrong or hypocritical to feel this way when regarding myself and not others? Or what? *shrugs*

Anyway, I just have to say that it is nice to belong to an online community where the members can talk about their problems and have people care and respond. Keep it up. :)

why would that be hypocritical, every person is different, if this works for you, it's fine right?

All I know is that it's good for me to get angry sometimes, it helps me releasing problems. It's a way off stress release, I only watch out I don't bother anyone else with my anger..

xsneakyxsimx

I am the exact same. I hate being depressed because of the whole "someone out there is worse than me" thought, and it just makes me feel even more sucky... :sadface:

xsneakyxsimx

I was just remembering something that pissed me off last year, which were stories about all of these so called 'music fans' attacking and making fun of a recently deceased vocalist, only because of the fact he was a metal vocalist. First off, it's just plaining cruel to attack someone who has died. Add to that the fact that they made all of these statements about 'the emo kid cutting himself' and the general badmouthing of sceaming isn't talented. It will come as no surprise for me to say that all of those bastards were fans of 'Pop' music.

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American

kyleekay

I hate when people randomly bail out on plans with me. Tonight I won't be hanging out with this guy I've been seeing, so I'm going out to see one of my girlfriends from High School. I invited one of my male friends to go with me, and he said he would. We never finalized plans and now he hasn't texted me back in several hours.

The kicker? He stopped responding after I clarified that he and I would be hanging out as just friends- it wouldn't be a date. It's just like.... seriously???? You don't want to see me unless it's a date? :rolleyes:

I don't have a large group of friends, so this kind of stuff really gets to me sometimes. Makes me wonder why people don't want to hang out with me. This includes girls; I've been cancelled on by my female "friends" several times. Everyone in my life was so pumped to see me right after my Ex and I split, but now that a couple months has passed, it's like no one gives a plops anymore. Le sigh.

MagicBlade

Instinctive
Well... It annoys the daylights out of me when my pup darcy cries to go outside to do her business... does jackplops and comes back inside and does it all over my bedroom... I have to remain calm and firm... But it's getting on my nerves...

DHRTIYBNJOGIHOMFOBYHWTO

Also, it's annoying how there is no doctor for life when your sick of it.

Karen

boop.
Well, my troubles seem petty in comparison to everyone else's, but I have the loudest, most obnoxious neighbors ever. Stomping up and down the stairs, banging doors, screaming at each other, they do it all. And it's not just the one family, but almost every house that surrounds mine is like that. ಠ_

It's probably not the biggest complaint in my life, but as of this moment it's the one thing I need to vent about because they're driving me insane. It's almost midnight, go to bed.

Gunnbjorn

Formerly known as Arillious
A kid from my town died in a car crash a week ago due to his friend being drunk while driving. He had just graduated a year before. He has two brothers, one of them the same age as me, I saw him a lot during the middle school years. He is pretty popular, drinks a lot with his friends.

Not 3 days after they found out his older brother died, he went out drinking again... I just find it stupid and disrespectful that you would even think about touching alcohol after it being the cause of your brother dying...

And anyone who relies on alcohol to deal with emotions is just weak, and it would be a terrible excuse if he were ever questioned.

Go home and mourn with your family, lock yourself in your room, do whatever you need to do. Just don't do that.

Doctor Langstrom

I want to be FEARED!
A kid from my town died in a car crash a week ago due to his friend being drunk while driving. He had just graduated a year before. He has two brothers, one of them the same age as me, I saw him a lot during the middle school years. He is pretty popular, drinks a lot with his friends.

Not 3 days after they found out his older brother died, he went out drinking again... I just find it stupid and disrespectful that you would even think about touching alcohol after it being the cause of your brother dying...

And anyone who relies on alcohol to deal with emotions is just weak, and it would be a terrible excuse if he were ever questioned.

Go home and mourn with your family, lock yourself in your room, do whatever you need to do. Just don't do that.

Sure is easy to pass judgement on someone when you aren't in their shoes, eh?

Gunnbjorn

Sure is easy to pass judgement on someone when you aren't in their shoes, eh?

You know from experience.

Everybody does, everybody judges everybody for everything. Which is why I'm here venting, so I don't burst out on somebody someday for doing something I deem wrong and incorrect.

Judge or question me all you want, every human is on the same boat in this regard.

Doctor Langstrom

I want to be FEARED!
You know from experience.

Everybody does, everybody judges everybody for everything. Which is why I'm here venting, so I don't burst out on somebody someday for doing something I deem wrong and incorrect.

Judge or question me all you want, every human is on the same boat in this regard.

Not really. Everyone grieves differently. Yes, everyone has to deal with death and grieve. However, there isn't a right way to mourn a loss. You can be irked about it all you want, but it doesn't give you the right to look down on someone when you don't know what is going on in their head.

Gunnbjorn

Not really. Everyone grieves differently. Yes, everyone has to deal with death and grieve. However, there isn't a right way to mourn a loss. You can be irked about it all you want, but it doesn't give you the right to look down on someone when you don't know what is going on in their head.

I'm not looking down on him... he's my friend and I know him, and I'm thinking in his parent's perspective, they are the kindest people I've ever met, the last people who would ever deserve any of this to happen. If I were them I wouldn't want my son going out drinking after my oldest died with drinking being the cause...

Everyone grieves differently, and everyone has to deal with death and grieve at some point, you are completely right about that. This is the first time in my life I've had to deal with it, and I'm grieving with it by posting my thoughts on it here, which consists of me being judgemental of my friend. I came here to just post my thoughts and be done with it, I wasn't expecting it to be questioned or argued or turned against on me, so I suggest you take your own advice, and perhaps steer clear of these types of threads, because I'm sure there may be other posts similar to this one that might urge you to reply to it in a questionable or hostile way.

Doctor Langstrom

I want to be FEARED!
I'm not looking down on him... he's my friend and I know him, and I'm thinking in his parent's perspective, they are the kindest people I've ever met, the last people who would ever deserve any of this to happen. If I were them I wouldn't want my son going out drinking after my oldest died with drinking being the cause...

Everyone grieves differently, and everyone has to deal with death and grieve at some point, you are completely right about that. This is the first time in my life I've had to deal with it, and I'm grieving with it by posting my thoughts on it here, which consists of me being judgemental of my friend. I came here to just post my thoughts and be done with it, I wasn't expecting it to be questioned or argued or turned against on me, so I suggest you take your own advice, and perhaps steer clear of these types of threads, because I'm sure there may be other posts similar to this one that might urge you to reply to it in a questionable or hostile way.

I see nothing wrong with me questioning something you posted. You were the one who posted it on a public forum, for anyone to see. If you don't like my replies, there's an ignore feature on this forum for a reason. And I was hardly being hostile, questionable, yes, but certainty not hostile.

Perhaps instead of being judgemental of your friend, you should have a talk with him? I know when my friend does something I don't like, I bring it to their attention. But, hey, that's just me.

Gunnbjorn

I see nothing wrong with me questioning something you posted. You were the one who posted it on a public forum, for anyone to see. If you don't like my replies, there's an ignore feature on this forum for a reason. And I was hardly being hostile, questionable, yes, but certainty not hostile.

Perhaps instead of being judgemental of your friend, you should have a talk with him? I know when my friend does something I don't like, I bring it to their attention. But, hey, that's just me.

You're certainly correct about it being a public forum, I just figured it was one of those unwritten rules for this particular thread, a special sort of thread because we were to, "Use this thread to vent your frustrations of every day life. This could be work, family, game, etc related. Get it off your chest- or ask for advice. I've found this type of technique actually very soothing."

It's been 11 pages and you seem to be the only person coming on here and questioning people who are just trying to get stuff off their chest... there's certainly no ban, but I figured it there was a respect thing. I don't hate your replies, you were very logical and well thought-out, and I did take a step back to see where you were coming from, but again I'm not here for debate... I'm just here to get stuff off my chest, now please just don't try to make future posters feel there's a risk of that their inner thoughts are going being questioned if they post something here, when they don't want them to (unless, of course, they ask for it to be).

With that being said, I will choose not to ignore you, if that's all right. I do like the way you go about things on here and value your thoughts on other subjects. I look forward to the day where we cross on a thread that is more focused on argument and debate, rather than venting and raging.

As for the last part, my friend and I aren't too keen on heart-to-hearts, we don't enjoy having them and we don't know how to initiate them and how to act with them. There's many things I don't like about my friends, but I would never ask them to not be themselves just because I don't like it. I also would never let it affect our friendship. This is why I keep my judgements either in my head, or somewhere I can type it up and let it all off, so I can get those feelings out of my system. I'm sure what he chooses to do during this time is his way of dealing with the grief, and I'm doing what I'm doing now and other things to deal with mine.

Anouck

Queen of Procrastination
I was walking through the park with my friends when we passed by two random teenagers (probably a bit older than I am). One of my friends has eczema. When they saw that they started yelling at her and called her 'whore' just like that. :confused: They started pointing at her rash and laughed about
it.

She didn't do anything wrong! It made no sense. I was furious and I still am. Of course it's not a big deal but I hate those pathetic dumbass kids who start offending and hurting random people who pass by. Lots of those people live in my neighbourhood. They start offending me on sight, calling me poor and ugly o_O.
A few years back me and my younger brother (I was 11 and he was 9) got beaten up by those people. There were 5 of them, a 16 year old, an 18 year old and a girl who was 24. I don't know what age the others were. When my mom heard about it she became furious. I never saw her that angry. She almost attacked the 24 year old girl.

I try to ignore it. But I'm such a child when it comes down to things like this. :p I was bullied when I was younger and I never accepted anyone disrespecting me. I rather get beaten up than ignoring the things they do to me. It is childish and not very responsible; I know. :p

The kids and adults who do things like this live at our local trailer camp. Most of them live on their unemployement checks. I will graduate school next year and after that I go to college. That's my revenge bitchas! :Dragonborn: No one beats up the thane of Whiterun!