Names of your skyrim character

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Got a nord sword and shield warrior named Eric von Wulfburg..cheers for those who know what Wulfburg(village - RTCW) comes from :D

And a bosmer assassin/archer named Tyr Anasazi..Always did get into that stoic character, I read Nietzsche, and since it's Skyrim, nord or not, the asgardian God Tyr seemed like a nice touch.

Being the god of single combat, victory and heroic glory, there's a bit of irony there, given the path my character took. Glory or bust, but when all else fails, break out the arrows, break out the twin daggers and fark'em up real proper-like before they can even wince :D

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
Alastair Katzen, my Khajiit warrior who specializes in two-handed weapons, heavy armor, smithing, and archery.

SGT_Sky

Silence, My Brother
Nima???!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!! That's such a beautiful name!! Even prettier knowing the meaning is "blessing".
Well, Thank You

stagnant94

2nd playthough i called my imperial borat just for the diplomatic immunity quest so that i could say 'hello my name is borat' childish giggles then proceeded

2nd playthough i called my imperial borat just for the diplomatic immunity quest so that i could say 'hello my is borat' childish giggles then proceeded

I can already picture you, goin into the Winking Skeever inn in Solitude one night with a follower and goin :

"What's up with it, Vanilla face? Me and my homie Azamat just parked our slab outside. We're looking for somewhere to post up our Black asses for the night. So, uh, bang bang, skeet skeet. Just a couple of pimps, no hos"

at the innkeeper :p

Metas

Redguard Battlemage
New redguard battlemage/ paladin

Rashmiki...

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
My main dude is a Khajiit assassin named doonkur.
Second play through is an Orc named Crem O'Linsk. He's half-Irish, half-Orcish don'tcha know. :D

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
Nord-Baalbarf- My Dawnguard character

Dalamus Deltris- My Vampire character

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
I read the Harbinger journal and got a wondrous idea....

It's written, "....who calls himseld (Dragonborn)"

So i thought about this

"....who calls himself a D***head"

I have had a High Elf named Roldoaf or something that I did just about everything with, A Nord Named Thor that fought off dragons and the empire as well as destroyed the Dark Brohood, and a Wood Elf named Var-Stalen Yajer which is really written Ver Stelen Jager which in dutch means distant steal hunter cause he was an archist hunter goes assassin/ thief.

Pingu

a.k.a Charlie Goodvibes
Latest character is a Khajitt named Qa'Jirr.

Belle

Fool of Hearts - Laughter Incarnate
Nord named Aileen, which according to a website is actually a Nordic name ^_^

Dallas-Arbiter

My current character, the Dark Elf in my Avatar is Falena Serethi. I looked on the wiki for a Dunmer name and after a little while, I found those two in the Morrowind character name section, and put them together. She's a rare Dunmer, blue eyed, and she's as tall as an Orc. I made her really tall because of a camera fix mod I have, I was a Nord for a while, and I got tired of looking people in the chest. It's a pain to uninstall it, part of it is in the ini, so I just make tall characters.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts