Names of your skyrim character

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

SGT_Sky

Silence, My Brother
I have 2:

A Nord male lvl 34 full enchant/smithing daedric everything with double enchants...named him after myself--Sky
then I have a new toon that I spent alot of time on appearance wise so far..a Redguard female named Nima(in arabic that means blessing) and also happens to be my significant others name. She is going to be a Conjuration mage with a little bit of something else mixed in

Nakatsu_Hime

I have now learnt to have a naming convention for PS3 profile names and player names (and other instances, such as my Guild War accounts). I use Japanese Goddesses, hence my Skyrim forum (and PSN tag).
There's plenty to choose from, so no last minute hurried choices leading to a lifetime of regret later on.

Unfortunately, Skyrim only accepts first names, so Haniyama it was, without the Hime.

Mi-Ilu Yahaz

dark elf ashlander- Mi-Ilu Yahaz
argonian- Ruined-tail (from the mod in oblivion)

I currently have two characters:

1. Adylyne - High Elf pure mage with main focus on alteration and destruction, minor focus on conjuration.

2. Maerwen - Wood Elf archer/thief with a main focus on alchemy.

I am also strongly considering making a melee character. I think I'll do something along the lines of an dual axe wielding barbarian. I may do a Nord since I have yet to do anything with the Stormcloak quests (my other two characters are both Imperial).

Emilia

the scorpion rises under the balsamic moon
high elf named.... Emilia!

thecelticlatino

-Wolfblade (Male Nord, based on a series of male Nords I've named 'Wolfblade' in other TES games)
-Brunhilde (Female Nord), cliche but fits her barbarian-warrior personality well
-Gehazi (Male Redguard), I tend to think of Middle Eastern/Biblical names for Redguards
-Emile (Male Breton), didn't put too much thought other than trying to find a good French name
-Talon (Male Argonian), it's more of a nickname, the third name he's had in his backstory
-Tiberius (Male Imperial), classical Roman name
-Arok Gro-Samosh (Male Orc), had to look on the TES wiki for a good orc name
-Orinia (Female Altmer), originally was to be Oriana, but Orinia sounds more elven
-Tsarrina (Female Khajiit), one of the TES names used that I liked
-Lyna (Female Bosmer), default name for a female Dalish elf from Dragon Age, short and sweet
-Nyri (Female Dunmer), don't remember where I got that one from, but it fits

khajiit named Z'phod (+10 hypothetical points to anybody who gets the reference)

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni
Current characters: Male Dunmer pyromancer, Gallifrey. Female Nord archer, Annika.

Future characters: Male Khajiit thief, Khayman. Male Imperial swordsman, Marius de Romanus. Female Altmer electromancer, Avacyn.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts