Names of your skyrim character

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

The Fallen Hero

Master Assassin; Hybrid
Imperial named Malek Acrylite; known assassin throughout Skyrim and most of Tamriel.

Su8tle

The Shadow of Elsweyr
Zso Saahal. It's a 40k reference.

RedVideo

His Excellency
Bosmer named Mithandir. Its the name I used for my Ranger back in the old pen&pencil D&D days. It comes out of Tolkien's Elven Language (he has white hair).
If I can go through the game again without getting divorced or fired I was thinking of creating a female Khajiit named K'Tae or K'Tee.

Ironlung888

Killian McMurdersons, that's the name of the second character I created. A dark elf, who specializes in one handed, archery, alteration, illusion, sneak, enchanting, and smithing, the only trees I will add perks in.

Argonian archer named Swagmuffin
High Elf necromancer named Jenny
High elf theif named Ocato
Kajit fistfightet named Slash
Orc Warrior named Chuck
Redguard Warrior named Angvar
And a breton wizard named Gandalf

Su8tle

The Shadow of Elsweyr
My first Orc was named Uruk, after the Uruk Hai in LOTR, my second Orc was named Urartu. Named after the ancient capitol of what is now known as Armenia.
Now my Bosmer is named Yerek' Mard, which in Armenian means Tree People. Can you guess my heritage? lol

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts