Names of your skyrim character

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Spiral Power!

Abenddrachen
2 handed sword light armor warrior

Arnold Schwarzenegger's epic face
King Leonidas' epic beard
Geralt of Rivia's epic hair
Guts' giant sword

Name?

James Earl Freeman

"Prisoner". Because I did something (or didn't do something) at the very beginning and didn't give him a name. Not sure if I can go and fix this now at this point.

Scar

Redneck DragonBorn Nord
Scar! I always thought that would be a cool name and plus my character has scars on his face. :)

Panda Rawrlord

Herald of Panda-Monium
I looked up a bunch of random words online and decided on naming my Argonian, "Bouken" (Japanese for adventure). It seemed fitting for a game like Skyrim. :D

Google

I made an Imperial named Prisoner....
I was to lazy to change the name. :p

I made an Orc named Orctrooper...
Named it after my old WoW character from a hundred years ago.

I made a High Elf named Eldar...
I'm a Warhammer 40k fan, so I named the character after the elf race from that universe.

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
HorusarchmageSolitude.jpg

Horus Gold-Eyes
The Gold-Eyes is a nickname because everyone compliments on how much his eyes glows like gold :)

Znowcicle

Chimera~
Khajiit Thief/just plain explorer with Nightengale Armor- Sk'Raazda because it sounded very Khajiit :)

The next time I get to play I'm going to create an Argonian named Runs-With-Phoenix after the character I role-play. She'll be an assassin.

I'll also be creating a Nord, and a High elf. The Nord a standard shield and sword warrior and the High elf a mage. Names are undecided as of right now.

Ritterkreuz

Rath-Degn, an Argonian. One of my very first role playing characters ever was name Rath Degn (The g is silent) back when I was in 6th grade, and I've carried on the tradition ever since.

Omega Dragon

I use a variety of names for my characters, almost never depending on their build or race as well but my favorite character names include: Lilith, Neokairyu, Xyserai, Naomi, & Kiyomi.

FrostedPink

Fairon
My high elf is Fairon, a take on fair one; my Nord is Stefania. Because I am of Norwegian/Swedish decent and, well, Stephanie is my name :)

LCM

My very first character is Enelya a High Elf
My second character is Duvainel a Dark Elf
My third is Linden a Nord/Vampire
My most recent is Bragien a Wood Elf

They are all female

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts