Most satisfying kill in Skyrim?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Jet

The Falmer and Charuses underneath Frostflow Lighthouse were incredibly satisfying to kill.
Estormo was also a good one. Guy thought he could take me after witnessing me clear out Labyrinthian and kill Morokei without breaking a sweat? Please.

Ok for me :
Killing any Thalmor makes me smile , it is like scratching a bad itch do not like those full of themselve bs elves.

Another thing that i seriously enjoy doing is Fus Ra da ing someone to their death from a mountain , building top or ledge . each time i go like that was so cool . Hope im not alone on this one

KC95

I forget who it was, but it was a Mage in some ice cave, with my first character early on. He had one goon but if he hit me with dual wielding Ice Spike, I was pretty much done. My poor thief. It took so many tries to kill.

Chryss

Mercer Frey was the best for me, I didn't like him from the first moment I met him on my first character I created and enjoyed killing him all 3 times.
I think my second most satisfying kill was Legate Riki, that will teach her for trying to have me excecuted. My Great Sword went through her like butter.
My third has to be Dirge. 1,000 gold well spent.

:rolleyes:

Su8tle

The Shadow of Elsweyr
One hit a blood dragon last night. He was busy taking on the bandits at a camp. I simply snuck up and 'pop' 30x backstab with dual daggers = bye bye dragon. Very satisfying. Only lv. 20 too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xaraan

Character wise for hate build up: Mercer Frey.

Cool moment wise: Just fighting a bandit and got one of my first decaps and it was right after my wife and kids walked in and started watching me fight and the bandit said "I'm gonna mount your head on my wall!" WHAM decap 3rd person finisher on him; made me fall in love with melee combat.

(And everytime I kill a Thalmor)

Monolith

The Progeny of Vikings
This wasn't technically a kill but a highly satisfying act of violence nonetheless. I fus-ro-dah'd Ancamo's snooty, uppity thalmor arse right off the icy bridge leading to the College of Winterhold. I can't even begin to describe how much I enjoyed the few seconds it took for him to free fall down into the depths and plunge into the icy waters below.

I'm sure he has made his way back up to the college by now. Who knows, maybe I'll get a chance to play 'drop the elf' again if I catch him on the ice bridge!

There must be some quest associated with him, he's just that suspicious of a character, but since I only recently joined the college, don't spoil it for me. ;)

treasurehunter

Lol.... Whut?
This wasn't technically a kill but a highly satisfying act of violence nonetheless. I fus-ro-dah'd Ancamo's snooty, uppity thalmor arse right off the icy bridge leading to the College of Winterhold. I can't even begin to describe how much I enjoyed the few seconds it took for him to free fall down into the depths and plunge into the icy waters below.

I'm sure he has made his way back up to the college by now. Who knows, maybe I'll get a chance to play 'drop the elf' again if I catch him on the ice bridge!

There must be some quest associated with him, he's just that suspicious of a character, but since I only recently joined the college, don't spoil it for me. ;)

You've given me a brilliant idea! I think I'll shout him off the bridge as well

Adam Warlock

Ancano , hands down. A grudge against the Thalmor regime was already built into my character but i hated Ancano`s guts from the first words to come out of his mouth. When I finally was provided the opportunity to finish him , I used the Mace of Molag Bal and got a great cut animation of crushing his face into strawberry jam. felt good , really good. I only wish i`d had the Dead Thrall spell at the time so I could start every day by doing him in again

Adam Warlock

Have at it! ;) So far there have been no repercussions for my little elf tossing experiment, so I dare say I'll be doing it again (at least until the bounty starts mounting, if that ever happens).
likely the Thalmor will start coming after you . you may later encounter a group of them carrying orders to eliminate you for interfering in their activities (been there, done that)

Monolith

The Progeny of Vikings
likely the Thalmor will start coming after you . you may later encounter a group of them carrying orders to eliminate you for interfering in their activities (been there, done that)

Yep, they've already come after me. I always kill thalmor patrols when I come across them, anyway, so I don't mind.. when they start the fight I can justify my actions as self defence. :p

Jet

I've never seen that guy anywhere outside the Hall of Elements or the beginner's hall. I must now keep a vigilant watch for my own potential fun bridge encounter. Also, I'd imagine following him down and watching him fight horkers all the way back up to the College would be amusing to watch.

A very satisfying indirect kill: Luring giants (or anything really) to city gates and watch the guards swarm them.

Monolith

The Progeny of Vikings
I've never seen that guy anywhere outside the Hall of Elements or the beginner's hall. I must now keep a vigilant watch for my own potential fun bridge encounter. Also, I'd imagine following him down and watching him fight horkers all the way back up to the College would be amusing to watch.

A very satisfying indirect kill: Luring giants (or anything really) to city gates and watch the guards swarm them.

I think he was crossing the bridge at around 8:00 AM along with many other guild members. You might want to see if you can catch him at that hour.

Too bad I didn't stick around to watch him fight horkers down below! That would've been quality entertainment indeed! Now it's too late, him being a cadaver and all.

ShenziSixaxis

Article Writer
I don't think I'll truly be happy with any kills until I can kill Braith in Whiterun.

I think my second most satisfying kill was Legate Riki, that will teach her for trying to have me executed. My Great Sword went through her like butter.

According to subtitles, that was just a random imperial captain in the beginning of the game. Plus, I remember obtaining imperial captain armor, so how could I kill her in the beginning but find her in Solitude later on?

Chryss

I don't think I'll truly be happy with any kills until I can kill Braith in Whiterun.

According to subtitles, that was just a random imperial captain in the beginning of the game. Plus, I remember obtaining imperial captain armor, so how could I kill her in the beginning but find her in Solitude later on?

I joined the Stormcloaks, *SPOILER* I killed her when Ulfric took over. As for weather it was her or not in the beginning, well...in my mind it was. same snotty attitude.

Neriad13

Premium Member
I joined the Stormcloaks, *SPOILER* I killed her when Ulfric took over. As for weather it was her or not in the beginning, well...in my mind it was. same snotty attitude.

Aw, that's too bad. I really liked Rikke as a character, with her clandestine faith in Talos and slow-burning hatred of the Thalmor. Had Ulfric gone about things in a more level-headed manner, she might have been a powerful ally for him.

As for my most satisfying kill to date...it has to be Naris the Wicked. The guy has nothing to do with anything. He doesn't feature in any quests or do anything important. In "A Night to Remember", his chamber can just be bypassed with no ill effects. He's fairly easy to kill too.

But, I remember discovering his existence in my very first playthrough, maybe a day or two after I had begun playing. When I killed him and opened his torture chamber to find all those huddled, tortured bodies inside, still roasting in hot ashes, far beyond any help that I could possibly offer...horrible sorrow hit me right in the gut. I was disgusted and appalled by his actions. This was the very first time that I realized what sort of bleak, black evil there is in this fun game world.

On my most recent playthrough, I've been using a mod which turns all enemies who die by fire or electricity into a burnt corpse. I thoroughly enjoyed setting Naris on fire and seeing his skin crackle and pop. Though I still wish it was possible to save his victims and feel horrible every single time I see that chamber..

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts