Most satisfying kill in Skyrim?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Chryss

Aw, that's too bad. I really liked Rikke as a character, with her clandestine faith in Talos and slow-burning hatred of the Thalmor. Had Ulfric gone about things in a more level-headed manner, she might have been a powerful ally for him.

Riki is an Imperial and they are allied to the Thalmar, they also do not and cannot have faith in Talos. Just one of the reasons the Stormcloaks are against them, to restore the old ways including the worship of Talos. Sadly, neither side realized they are being played by the Thalmar, maybe in the future they will get the eye opener they need. I wish i could bring both sides together and knock their heads and show them the proof. Maybe in the future they will come together and fight the Thalmar once and for all.

Neriad13

Premium Member
Riki is an Imperial and they are allied to the Thalmar, they also do not and cannot have faith in Talos. Just one of the reasons the Stormcloaks are against them, to restore the old ways including the worship of Talos. Sadly, neither side realized they are being played by the Thalmar, maybe in the future they will get the eye opener they need. I wish i could bring both sides together and knock their heads and show them the proof. Maybe in the future they will come together and fight the Thalmar once and for all.

Oh, really? Listen to what the Legate says at the 2:12 mark.

This is the reason why I love Skyrim. Very few things are as black and white as you say. There's multiple shades of conflict all around, between politics and faith, ideals and reality...and heart-wrenching choices to make with no easy answer.

I do hope that the next game will be Elder Scrolls VI: Thalmor Beatdown.

This is the reason why I love Skyrim. Very few things are as black and white as you say. There's multiple shades of conflict all around, between politics and faith, ideals and reality...and heart-wrenching choices to make with no easy answer.

That and I wouldn't exactly call the Empire "allies" with the Thalmor. More like "rape victims" lol

At least iam not the only one.
I also enjoyed killing Cicero. I was suprised to still see his body in the torture room after I fixed up the Dawnstar Sanctuary. I played with it, like a kitten with a ball of yarn.

Chryss

Point taken however she was still fighting for and with the Thalmar against the people of skyrim and their beliefs. Secretly worshiping Talos?? nah, not buying it, she sold out.

Neriad13

Premium Member
Point taken however she was still fighting for and with the Thalmar against the people of skyrim and their beliefs. Secretly worshiping Talos?? nah, not buying it, she sold out.

Did she sell out...or is she just biding her time for the opportune moment to make a strike against the Thalmor? We may never know.

MushroomGenius

Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki
Did she sell out...or is she just biding her time for the opportune moment to make a strike against the Thalmor? We may never know.

She's an interesting character... she's former friends with both Ulfric and Galmar, all serving together in the Imperial Legion.

You do wonder if she renounced her beliefs, or as it seems, just set them aside for the time being...

samgurl775

Cerberus Officer
Ulfric Stormcloak. :D
For me, the only thing better than killing Ulfric was Fus Ro Dahing Galmar Stone-Fist. Nothing drove me crazier than Galmar telling Ulfric he should use the Voice on his enemies like he did to "Dead King Torygg".

Chryss

For me, the only thing better than killing Ulfric was Fus Ro Dahing Galmar Stone-Fist. Nothing drove me crazier than Galmar telling Ulfric he should use the Voice on his enemies like he did to "Dead King Torygg".

According to a conversation with Dead King Torygg in Sovengard, it was a fair fight fought the Nord way.

Thomas Liu

tyl089
group of Thalmors, that bandit a@*hole that says he needs your help, and then lure you to a trap. I killed all of them, then set their bodies on the fire. Burn in Oblivion.

got the Maherune's Razor because there's rumor that it can be used to kill invincible characters in the game.

Going to test that on Mavin Black Briar.

samgurl775

Cerberus Officer
According to a conversation with Dead King Torygg in Sovengard, it was a fair fight fought the Nord way.
Perhaps the challenge was (though I question even that, since when does the strongest man = the best king?), but using the Voice to defeat Torygg was anything but fair.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts