Most satisfying kill in Skyrim?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Monolith

The Progeny of Vikings
What has been your ultimate thrill kill so far? I'd have to say that having visited the orphanage and seen how the old crone Grelod the Kind treated the children, killing her felt like relieving a full bladder after hours of waiting. :D

Mercer Frey comes in as a close second. Thought he could get away with stabbing me in the back, did he?!

And man did I enjoy myself when I finally made the decision to kill every last one of Louis Letrush's buggy clones. His little breeding program had gotten way out of hand so I had to intervene; last time I checked there were three LLs outside of the Whiterun Stables, now there were five! So out came the axe, chop, chop, chop, down they went, one after the other. The sad part is I thought I had gotten them all, but no.. when I was on the mountain path outside of Winterhold the bastard comes running down the road without a care in the world and just prances right past me merrily. At that point I just kind of sighed and gave up. The man is like cancer, there's just no getting rid of him for good.

This seems pretty simple, but the first time I scored a decapitation I was running around the room roaring in victory. I was ripping off my shirt and freaking out. My parents called the local exorcist. But it was worth every second. Then I played with the head rolling on the floor for like half an hour! :p

Monolith

The Progeny of Vikings
This seems pretty simple, but the first time I scored a decapitation I was running around the room roaring in victory. I was ripping off my shirt and freaking out. My parents called the local exorcist. But it was worth every second. Then I played with the head rolling on the floor for like half an hour! :p

That was a big moment for me, too! :p My first decapitation also happened to be the first time I realized the game had kill animations, which made it all the more sweeter! That, and the mage I was fighting had me down to an inch from death before I scored the kill shot, adding to the gratification when his head came off!

Kuurus

Nazeem. My only regret is that the condescending twit didn't suffer - one quick stroke while he lay in bed was all it took to rid Whiterun of the fool.

treasurehunter

Lol.... Whut?
lol Killing Grelod does take first place with me, as well. I always make sure to kill her right before she says, "Nobody needs you." Because I'm sure that's the moment the children would like to see her die most. I'm a nice guy what can I say? :cool:

But, other than that.. I don't kill anyone unless I'm told to. Killing the wispmothers after a literal 20 minutes of running around the battlefield shooting arrows and casting wards, nothing is more satisfying than watching her crumble to dust.

BSE

Grelod was definitely the most satisfying, especially doing it in front of all the kids and watching them celebrate and dance around her burning corpse.

My second would be the Emporer. I think many would say it was not satisfying at all, but I found the whole sequence extremely interesting and satisfying.

And third would probably be carrying out the Emporer's favor. No loose ends and all that.

Ajones2323

The Black Knight
Each of the Dragon Priests were equally satisfying.
As well as Udefrykte with my latest character.

plopster

Awesome dude
my first blood suck as a vampire, otherwise alduin

Skullrattla

Button Pusher
Heimskr, the preacher of Talos.

And several high level Mages that took many re-loads to beat.They seem to be able to zoom all over the place much faster than the player can, they are the worse enemies I have ever dealt with in a game, barring those demons in Ghosts 'n' Goblins. Attacking with a sword (or anything really) while running is pretty bad in Skyrim. Ice Form on the mofos, seems to be the solution.

Also, decapitation on random bandit ambushing me. He started saying "You won't leave Skyrim alive" but his phrase was literally cut short as his head was chopped off.

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni
Probably Mercer Frey for me. GOD I HATE HIM. But if I ever get to kill Maven Black-Briar, she'll take first place.

I expected that killing the Emporer would be far more satisfying, but sadly it was pretty anticlimactic.

Hargood

Defender of Helpless Kittens
The King of the Forsworn. After all that happened, right when he gives his speech about how murdering people was the way of things and how everyones hand was in on it... I couldn't take it and stuck my Pick Axe in his skull before he could finish.

..Funny, I don't even remember what went down in that quests now :D

Reactions: Jet

Professor Skalvar

General of the Euphoric Gentleman's Club
Until I can officially kill Rolff Stone-Fist(he's invincible), I will never have a truly satisfying kill.

Reactions: Jet

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts