Most evil thing you've done in Skyrim

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Logged way too much quality time with the four hostages in Dawnstar Sanctuary....

Torok

I... I killed a little girl's mother... I was doing a quest for the theives guild, they had me steal valueables from houses, a house in Solitude was my target. I stole a gold flagen from a shelf. She just snuck up behind me... I paniced... And ran her through with a sword before fleeing the scene. The worst part was hearing that little child hate me forever.

I also was a cannibal for some time, I eventually sold that accursed ring cause I couldn't live with my character like that any more.

I also sacrificed Marcurio to Boethia.

dovaqueen

I lied to the the Alikir and lured their leader to the farm only to kill him, take all his plops and get paid by Saadia. And I killed Lemkil so that I could adopt Sissel. But I didn't feel too bad about that. Guy beats his kids from what I read in between the lines.

And I second feeling bad about killing the emperor...he seemed like a decent guy despite his whatever he was lacking in leadership.

Grob

I soul trapped Hiemskr and Nazeem, dragged both of them into the Skyforge, crafted 2 daedric war axes, improved them, and enchanted the both of them, forged from their very ashes, and enchanted their souls into them. My only wish, would be that when I hit with them, both of their annoying quotes would be shouted at my enemies- while killing Alduin "Do you get to the Cloud District often?" and "Aye love. LOVE!"

Chadonraz

I also sacrificed Marcurio to Boethia.

I used Lydia (because I didn't want to use anyone I liked). Before then I had never even talked to her; I had slipped in and out of Dragonsreach without triggering her initial discussion. :D

Bad-People

Supreme Overlord of the Barbarian Tribe of Hothor
I used Lydia (because I didn't want to use anyone I liked). Before then I had never even talked to her; I had slipped in and out of Dragonsreach without triggering her initial discussion. :D
I usually just use hirelings for that sort of thing. They aren't important or memorable in any way.

Snoball

23rd President of the United States of America
I lied to the kid who asked me to turn him invisible :sadface:

MiniPea

The Dark Lord of Skyrim
I killed everyone in the Khajiit trading camp apart from the one that can't die while trying to do the dark brotherhood contract.. Well, when I say I, I mean Cicero.

Muart

Fus.. RO DAH!
Fill the Skyforge with Empty and Alto Wine bottles.
MWAHAHAHAHAHA

I soul trapped Hiemskr and Nazeem, dragged both of them into the Skyforge, crafted 2 daedric war axes, improved them, and enchanted the both of them, forged from their very ashes, and enchanted their souls into them. My only wish, would be that when I hit with them, both of their annoying quotes would be shouted at my enemies- while killing Alduin "Do you get to the Cloud District often?" and "Aye love. LOVE!"
Ok, Heimskyr, ranting, and raving about Talos when ever you swung it would be kind of cool, especially beating up Big Bad Al. "Let me show you the power of Talos Stormcrown, born of the North, where my breath is long winter!" Thwok, "For I am the chosen of Talos! I alone have been anointed by the Ninth to spread his Holy Word!"

That dude totally should have become a Greybeard. Even without training, his Voice can shatter my fragile mind. I like him, I really do. Never killed him once (Directly, on purpose. I can't speak for my followers/summons whenever I'm going on Frenzy/Dremora Lord Rampage.) Everyone else in Whiterun is boring by comparison. I want him as a Follower, and my Herald.

samgurl775

Cerberus Officer
The only thing I ever legitimately felt bad about was killing Nilsine Shatter-Shield. Reading her mother's suicide note afterwards was rough.

Bad-People

Supreme Overlord of the Barbarian Tribe of Hothor
The only thing I ever legitimately felt bad about was killing Nilsine Shatter-Shield. Reading her mother's suicide note afterwards was rough.
Yeah that one tore me up too... 'cause then I couldn't get the house in Windhelm.

Skulli

Is that fur coming out of your ears?
How about feeding that priest to Molag Bal?

How about feeding that priest to Molag Bal?
Yeah, torturing someone to death, then doing it again because they're resurrected by a Daedric prince has got to be pretty high, unless you go out of your way to top it. Like sacrificing Erandur to Boethea with the Ebony Blade. (A former priest of Vaermina, current priest of Mara to Boethea so Mephala adds more damage to her weapon, that's about as many D/aedra as I can pack into one act.)

tonj

Master of Distraction
I was having some pretty extreme buyers remorse where my stupid wife Sylgja is concerned. The day after I adopted Runa I decided Sylgja had to go, so I killed her. Then I dangled her by the leg throughout the house stuffing her into and on top of various containers. Then I played "oh my god how did this dead hooker end up in my bed?" when my kid or steward went to bed. lawl disp.jpgmount.jpg

Gowsh

Old Fart
I lied to the the Alikir and lured their leader to the farm only to kill him, take all his pl*** and get paid by Saadia. And I killed Lemkil so that I could adopt Sissel. But I didn't feel too bad about that. Guy beats his kids from what I read in between the lines.

And I second feeling bad about killing the emperor...he seemed like a decent guy despite his whatever he was lacking in leadership.

I did the same with the Alik'r, but then killed Saadia as well.

At the time, nice loot all around. :D

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts