Most evil thing you've done in Skyrim

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Inquisitor Saken

polan can into space?
One time I spawned Nazeem just outside Rorikstead. I had explosive arrows and time stop mods running, and I decided to combine the two to find out how many fun ways I could kill the endless supply of Nazeem clones and see how pretty the explosions looked with time slowed down. Nazeem went to the moon several times, and when I was finished, the floor was covered in dead Nazeems.

I worry myself sometimes :c

CottonCandyDeath

High Elf--Imperial--SweetRoll Thief
Ordered my husband to attack an annoying kid, then he proceeded to tell me " sorry, i cant do that". Shortly after i decided to kill my husband and leave his corpse under a tree behind my house.

Well, I've never done it, but I would think killing Paarthunax with the ebony blade as a sacrifice to Boethia, then eat him as part of the quest for Namira. Okay, can't actually be done, but still wonderfully evil.

Khasrin

Fusozayiit
Unless you count daedric quests, I haven't done anything terribly evil (yet). The worst thing I've done lately is asked a bard to sing "Ragnar The Red", then ran out the door of the inn and left everyone else to stay and listen to it.

Crashen

Wen't to mistveil keep, promised Fjola's husband I'd talk to her. Proceeded to kill Fjola, and then Dead-Thralled her and had her kill her husband. I proceeded to cannibalize his corpse. Never felt so unquestionably evil in any game.

Judas

I'm just a big, hairy American winning machine.
Manually saved outside the gates and went in and wiped out all of Whiterun(except the people it wouldn't let me kill).

I sacrificed Lydia to Boethia, her lack of enthusiasm in carrying my burdens made her an obvious choice. Although Sarena's "I hope this isn't all the stuff you can't be bothered with" remark is just as joyless. Yes i do need you to carry for me a candlestick and six goblets!

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Not on my current playthrough, but I think Molag Bals quest is very evil.
Agree on Molag Bal quest. They were my first outright murders. Surprised myself by doing them so easily.

Daelon DuLac

I killed Nura Snow-Shod and put her body on the Talos statue and when her husband sent thugs after me I broke into their house and burned him while he slept and left the contract on his body.
Wow! And I thought I was nasty.

Daelon DuLac

While Mikael sleeped, i climbed upstairs sneak behind him punched him he attacked me and i killed him fit bare fists punching him to death & final i stripped him naked. Done this 2 times on 2 different characters.
Oh stop! Now you're sounding like my dream girl!

Daelon DuLac

You speak the truth my friend, damned rebel's deserve to face their death at the hands of the fatal helgen chopping block!
Hey! That's just rude. The least you can do is be equal opportunity and kill all the Imperials you run across as well.

Mr Forz

I'm helping. Mostly.
I've accidently killed a dog. I swear I felt guilty, more guilty than all the atrocities I could ever have commited.

orca45

What we do in life, echoes in the eternity !
I killed every single one in Riften, guards, civilians, women, old men, you name it ... just to prove myself how powerful I was and after I got tire of having dozens of corpses around me, I reloaded my game ... I got mad with Maven and that's why I did that ... :eek:

Bunnie

Went out of my way to slaughter every guard in every major city and then murder the civilians.
>:3 I love being a Mage.

moonfellmage

Rampaging in Rorikstead and murdering everyone there, stripping them naked, and arranging them in awkward positions. Even the chickens. But I got my just reward thanks to a mammoth.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts