Most evil thing you've done in Skyrim

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Gowsh

Old Fart
The only thing I ever legitimately felt bad about was killing Nilsine Shatter-Shield. Reading her mother's suicide note afterwards was rough.

I must've killed 3 members of that family on various contracts.

After doing the first one, I couldn't help think on subsequent assassinations, "Gods! Hasn't this family had enough?"

I must've killed 3 members of that family on various contracts.

After doing the first one, I couldn't help think on subsequent assassinations, "Gods! Hasn't this family had enough?"
Better to end her sufferening. She misses her sister, better to send her to her as gracefully as possible. }:|

Actually, I rarely do that pard of the Contract, after Alain, it's not worth it to me to backtrack, and take her out in the open on the streets of Windhelm. For some reason, one of the guards seems to be stalking her, so you have to time it just right to get away with it unseen, without a Bounty, or alerting the guards. Good challenge, disproportionately minor reward. (Unless you're running a Crafting Loop, Fortify Alchemy is one of the effects you have to hunt down, and this is one of the easier guaranteed ways to get it.)

Rainbow

Criminal Scum
In my first save file, when I was aiming for the Thieves Guild, I choose the option to break Bersi's dwemer vase. After I did it though, I felt so bad! He sounded like he was about to cry!

Whenever I play that file and go to some ruins, I wish that I could pick up some of the vases there and give then to him xD

In my first save file, when I was aiming for the Thieves Guild, I choose the option to break Bersi's dwemer vase. After I did it though, I felt so bad! He sounded like he was about to cry!

Whenever I play that file and go to some ruins, I wish that I could pick up some of the vases there and give then to him xD
You are a very good person on a deep, and visceral level.

Nocte Aeterna

Sir Not-Appearing-in-This-Film
I've shot squadron after squadron of hold guards in the knee for the hell of it.

Nah. In reality, I've killed a few NPCs despise.

Neriad13

Premium Member
Actually, I rarely do that pard of the Contract, after Alain, it's not worth it to me to backtrack, and take her out in the open on the streets of Windhelm. For some reason, one of the guards seems to be stalking her, so you have to time it just right to get away with it unseen, without a Bounty, or alerting the guards. Good challenge, disproportionately minor reward. (Unless you're running a Crafting Loop, Fortify Alchemy is one of the effects you have to hunt down, and this is one of the easier guaranteed ways to get it.)

Actually, if you catch her at just the right time, she's incredibly easy to kill. When I went to seek her out I wasn't sure if I was going to go through with it. But I ended up finding her all alone in the Hall of the Dead, most likely visiting her sister's grave. I was like "Aw, Nilsine, you made this too easy! Now I can't help but kill you."

Bad-People

Supreme Overlord of the Barbarian Tribe of Hothor
Actually, if you catch her at just the right time, she's incredibly easy to kill. When I went to seek her out I wasn't sure if I was going to go through with it. But I ended up finding her all alone in the Hall of the Dead, most likely visiting her sister's grave. I was like "Aw, Nilsine, you made this too easy! Now I can't help but kill you."
I find it easier to catch her right as she's going in to the high-end residential area, get her there every time. Careful though, if you kill her before you've done Blood on the Ice it won't start.

SherlockJones

I'm where you least expect me, THERE! no not there
I destroyed megaton!

Wait....

using my phone. like a boss

If you're lucky, then do it! If not, then you have to tail her until the right time.

Bad-People

I was having some pretty extreme buyers remorse where my stupid wife Sylgja is concerned. The day after I adopted Runa I decided Sylgja had to go, so I killed her. Then I dangled her by the leg throughout the house stuffing her into and on top of various containers. Then I played "oh my god how did this dead hooker end up in my bed?" when my kid or steward went to bed. lawl View attachment 4218View attachment 4219
Reminds me of New Vegas when Benny's thugs attack me in his suite and after I kill them I chop them up and stuff them in the bathtubs(With their heads in the toilets).

Muart

Fus.. RO DAH!
I had two sets of daedric armor. 2 daedric swords for me, daedric battleaxe for no reason. Sells for much much money. KACHING! Looks at Lydia : Steel Armor, Steel Sword, Steel Shield. :confused:

Moris

I just logged into my roommate's account. He's a staunch Imperial supporting Nord. I married him to Angrenor Once-Honored. See, that's what you get for being a playah with the chics and trying to hang on to your bachelorhood for too long.

I saved his previous, unmarried, game to USB and hid the stick. Now I'm going to blackmail him.

Is that evil enough?

Andre2807

1. Got the Mace of Molag Bal and Ring of Namira
2. Killed Grelod the Kind with the Mace of Molag Bal. Feast.
3. Woke up in Abandoned Shack, kill all three inside. Feast.
4. Kill Astrid after she gave me the code. Feast.
5. Destroyed the Dark Brotherhood with the Mace of Molag Bal. Feast.

Neveraine

BRINGER OF DEATH
I was an orc and I went and killed all the guards so I wouldn't have to hear them say "I used to be an adventurer like you, til I took and arrow to the knee." Unfortunately, I played into the stereotypical rampaging orc... sucks to be you other orcs, since everyone is gonna hate you now. I on the other hand can just keep killing people I don't like. I did this after saving the world from Alduin, but the real question is Who will save the world from me?

I slaughtered Greta and Addvar infront of their daughter Svari , i then proceeded to burn then alive and eat them, i then dumped their bodies onto their bed as if they were merely sleeping, everytime i see Svari now she asks me when her mum and dad are coming home, such a shame..

Dust651

Wizard
I kill every single stormcloak soldier I see when travelling. I don't know if that is evil, they deserve their death after all.

I kill every single stormcloak soldier I see when travelling. I don't know if that is evil, they deserve their death after all.

You speak the truth my friend, damned rebel's deserve to face their death at the hands of the fatal helgen chopping block!

Bad-People

The average Stormcloak footslogger is a patriot, just a very stupid one.