Most evil thing you've done in Skyrim

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
I would thrall an enemy so I could kill them again and again.
I'm not up to that level yet, but my new build just returned to Embershard Mine, Furied, and Raised bandits in pairs to kill everyone, then raised the ones that were left to bash them back to death with a torch. No survivors, and I even burned the bodies. Not the most evil thing I've done, but it bumped a couple things further down my list... I'm really getting into this new one's wretched little mind.

Bad-People

Supreme Overlord of the Barbarian Tribe of Hothor
I used a frenzy poison to make a bride attack her new husband on her wedding day. She was promptly killed.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
I'm not up to that level yet, but my new build just returned to Embershard Mine, Furied, and Raised bandits in pairs to kill everyone, then raised the ones that were left to bash them back to death with a torch. No survivors, and I even burned the bodies. Not the most evil thing I've done, but it bumped a couple things further down my list... I'm really getting into this new one's wretched little mind.

I like when they thank you, so you raise them again mwahahah

Chadonraz

The very first time I got to Riverwood, I killed a cow and a chicken, then found that old witch's house and stole her stuff. She attacked me, so I killed her.
Then when I went back into the town to talk to Ralof's sister(?), she and her husband attacked me on sight. I killed them, and got the quest failed message. :oops:

That was followed by the creation of a new, less of a stupid newbie character. :p

Wildroses

You could argue that taking my husband adventuring purely to shoot him in the back after a powerful enemy had whittled his health to nothing was evil, even if I had come home late after a hard days adventuring I found him asleep in our daughter's bed. Twice. It was a sneak attack. He never saw it coming.

Questwise, I found killing Commander Maro's son one of the most terrible things I ever did. I was listening in horror as he told his proud, worried father that he'd be fine, and reassured Faida not to worry, he'd always return to her. I couldn't believe what I was about to do.

Bad-People

I sometimes feel conflicted when I get the serving girl in trouble at the embassy; or when the cook for the Emperor gets blamed for murder.

Ru;indil

Mage Lord of Skywatch
The most evil thing I ever did was going on a killing spree in Morthal and killing everyone except the Jarls and the essentials.

Another one would be when I married Camilla and the next morning , Faendal visited my Breezehome in Whiterun. I was like ''Did you come here so you could take revenge upon Camilla for not marrying you?'' , then I followed him out into the wilderness and slaughtered him. Dragged his body and threw it into a river and his body floated like he was sleeping in the water lol :D.

Twiffle

Formatted the save file of the wifes Skyrim playthrough, , , , mmmwwaahahahahahahahahahaha

Another one would be when I married Camilla and the next morning , Faendal visited my Breezehome in Whiterun. I was like ''Did you come here so you could take revenge upon Camilla for not marrying you?'' , then I followed him out into the wilderness and slaughtered him. Dragged his body and threw it into a river and his body floated like he was sleeping in the water lol :D.
I usually have to do that with Aerin. He follows Mjoll into the field, which is dangerous, but if you let the Dragons, and Bears do it for you, and Mjoll sees his body, then she's overcome with grief, and will never do anything for you again. Unfortunately, he follows her, not you, so you can't just tell him to stand over there at the edge of that cliff while she's not looking...

What you can do is cut through the Blackbriar Meadery to the Docks. Tell Mjoll to "Wait Here," engage Aerin in conversation, and while he's still talking, walk through the door. He'll follow to finish the thought, where you can quick kill him (He's generally a 1 hitter quitter) with a power attack before he can run away, right back through the door to Mjoll. Then, you can just float him off on the lake, go back in, and take another exit. Since he's never your follower, you can even Marry the Lioness (She's immortal, and a masher in a Melee) without him dropping in one last time to spoil your plans.

Not all that Evil on my scale, I mean, I'm trying to spare her feelings while getting rid of an annoying stalker with a favor to take advantage of the rest of his life. Honestly, if she felt That Way about him, he would've gotten some by now. Faendal is relatively realistic in his infatuation by comparison. Of course, I routinely beat Uthgerd into submission, lead her out into the wilderness, and murder her for her outfit. (Dump the body down the pit at Halted Stream Camp. Accidental death, I swear!) I usually wind up giving it to Mjoll, actually.

WAY to many things to just pick one. Especially considering the majority of my characters are very evil. My main three characters have done almost all the daedric quests and have plenty of daedric items. They also are either in the Dark Brotherhood or the leader of it. And a couple of them are cannibals as well. And any quest where you can betray or kill the good character like in the Vermina quest for example the good character is always killed or betrayed.

Bad-People

Ripping the wings off of thousands of butterflies.

The Phoenician

Shiney, let's be bad guys.
I frenzy spelled a guys horse while he was riding it then watched his horse beat him and bodyguard tp death.

The Iron Raven xvx

Ebony armor, by Ysmir, 'tis a wondrous sight...
I've done quite a lot on my first try:
480462_558488810842605_661410399_n.jpg

When I showed those guards that taking an arrow on the knee isn't the worse thing in the world...

522131_558488677509285_642882256_n.jpg
This is generally what every Hold looks like after I pay it a visit for the first time. Same thing goes for those teeny villages, lone houses, and random encounters. By the time I realized they don't actually respawn, Riften was the only Hold standing...I decided to return to a blank slate and restart everything properly then.

563542_558491547508998_1144535093_n.jpg

That is...until I got hold of the console commands...

522131_558496387508514_264354432_n.jpg

Dremora invasion of Whiterun (you don't wanna know what happened to the defenders outside Whiterun before it was breached). Yep, gotta blame the console...

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts