Most Annoying Line in ES History

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Bad-People

Supreme Overlord of the Barbarian Tribe of Hothor
Please no one mention "I used to be an adventurer like you blah, blah, blah." And I'm taking "I'm sworn to carry your burdens" right now.

But I'm gonna say the most annoying line in history is from the Battlemage guards in Oblivion.
"You must be the Arcane University's newest addition." Dude, I've been the Arch-Mage here for six years.

Rhubarb&Custard

The most annoying line in the game? "Do you get to the cloud district very often? Oh what am I saying, of course you don't." weapons off, fists up, beat him to a pulp and run. :mad: He actually said to me a few days after I'd done it when I passed him in Whiterun "Come to gloat? I've been beaten by better." Made my day. :D

Kalin of High Rock

Faal Lun Vahdin
"YOU'RE DAT NEW MEMBAH OF DA COMPANIONS, RITE?!"

Well, yes. I joined them recently, but I quickly ascended through the ranks to Harbing-..

"SO YOU WAT..FETCH DA MEAD?!?!? LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!"

... D;

i K33L n0085

Destroyer Devour Master
"By Azura, by Azura, by Azura, it's the Grand Champion! I can't believe it's you! Standing here, next to me!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Bluebaron

I get tired of hearing from thugs , bandits , foresworn etc. You'll make a fine rug cat !! I show no mercy when I hear those words in the game its off with their head , I only wish I could mount their head on a wall in one of my homes accross skyrim as a trophy .

samgurl775

Cerberus Officer
The two worst in Skyrim for me:

"What's the matter, you can't stand the sight of a strong Nord woman?"

"So, you're Brynjolf's new protege, eh? Don't look like much to me."

I guarantee that when you read those lines, you read them in the characters accent.

i K33L n0085

Destroyer Devour Master
"You never should of come here!"
I'm in my house...
That reminds me, my bard always says "I trust your not planning any trouble." when ever I go in my house.
Then again, I did feast on his neck. :confused:

Soloquendi

Pastor of Muppets
"Come to chat with an old woman, eh? Do your good deed for the day?"

Makes me want to be a Necromancer, so I can kill her more than once.

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
"By Azura, by Azura, by Azura, it's the Grand Champion! I can't believe it's you! Standing here, next to me!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Damn! I was gonna do that one :D

Here is another of my favorites: "This is the part were you fall down and BLEEEEED to DEATH!!!!!!"
good one....

Octavia

~ Ryla <3
"By Sithis you are a persistent one, haven't I told you enough?"

This annoys me so much, how am I 'persistent' if the last time I talked to you was over a month ago?

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
"STOP!!" - Imperial Watch Guard.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
Damn! I was gonna do that one :D

Here is another of my favorites: "This is the part were you fall down and BLEEEEED to DEATH!!!!!!"
good one....

Or followers saying "Don't make me kill you!" to things like bears or trolls.

Bad-People

Supreme Overlord of the Barbarian Tribe of Hothor
"Must of been my imagination" no it was not your imagination it was me putting an ebony arrow into your mates neck.

Paigethegamer

Here to burn down buildings
Do come baaaaaak

Cherry

Farfetch'd is judging you!
"Another wanderer, here to lick my father's boots. Good job."

By the gods how I wish I could slowly torture this brat to death, resurrect him and do it all over again...

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts