Imperials or Stormcloaks, what one?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

mushroomlord

I play as a dark elf assassin so i didn't take too kindly to their treatment
So down with Ulfric the killer of kings. On the day of your death we will drink and we'll sing.
Later I showed my hatred be killing everyone there who supported the stormcloaks
and everyone else

feliciano182

True. Although based on Imperial law and their Roman counterparts it is a safe assumption.
I don't know if most people see it this way, but quite frankly, Roggvir's execution was simply to send a message, that any support towards factions that threaten the stability of The Empire would not be tolerated, and thus, they would be punishable by death.
In all honesty, I felt it was sort-of a missed oportunity to never be able to speak to Tullius or Rikke about Roggvir, frankly, I think that was quite the hideous action, even though, to the eyes of a pragmatist, that was a brilliant solution to quell any thoughts about rebellion in Solitude.
Again, not to say that I support it, but wether there was or wasn't a trial is irrelevant, Roggvir was executed because he opened the door to Ulfric Stormcloak, the man who is leading a rebellion against The Empire.

Even though a book says he killed Nords? Wierd, unless he does consider those who do not fight for Skyrim non-nord, even if they are Nord.

Lovely how some things are just "books" when they contain sensitive information.

azali100

Even though a book says he killed Nords? Wierd, unless he does consider those who do not fight for Skyrim non-nord, even if they are Nord.

Yes even though he killed Nords. You think judt because someone kills people of their own race they can't be racist? He saw those Nords as traitors so he killed them. Simple as that.

J

Jeremius

Yes even though he killed Nords. You think judt because someone kills people of their own race they can't be racist? He saw those Nords as traitors so he killed them. Simple as that.

He can't be if he thinks people of his own race are Racist.

J

Jeremius

Hitler thought members of his "Arayan" race were traitors when they harbored or protected Jews, and he often had them executed or imprisoned.

Does this mean he was not a racist?

he killed them because they did not fight, not because they were hiding Forsworn, or do you know something I do not?

J

Jeremius

No it doesn't. You can kill your own people and still be racist. Being racist doesn't mean your own race is untouchable.

anyway, unless his hatred of those people is race-based, he is not racist. I do not consider his hating elves as truly racist, due to his history with the dominion.

azali100

anyway, unless his hatred of those people is race-based, he is not racist. I do not consider his hating elves as truly racist, due to his history with the dominion.

There are three differnt races of Elves and High Elves aren't even the ones he is discriminating. The Argonians aren't elves either. Thats racist.

J

Jeremius

There are three differnt races of Elves and High Elves aren't even the ones he is discriminating. The Argonians aren't elves either. Thats racist.

I'd be doing the same thing as Ulfric, because I would beware any elf or beast race. Plus, what are Ulfric's personal views on the races? Does he hate them, or does he see one or two races as not as important as the freedom of all of Skyrim to worship who they want? Because freeing Skyrim from the WGC will do just that.

azali100

I'd be doing the same thing as Ulfric, because I would beware any elf or beast race. Plus, what are Ulfric's personal views on the races? Does he hate them, or does he see one or two races as not as important as the freedom of all of Skyrim to worship who they want? Because freeing Skyrim from the WGC will do just that.

Then you would be racist too. It is his job as Jarl to take care of his subjects and make sure they are treated fairly. He is segregating races. That's pretty racist. Just saying.

J

Jeremius

Then you would be racist too. It is his job as Jarl to take care of his subjects and make sure they are treated fairly. He is segregating races. That's pretty racist. Just saying.

Never answered the questions, you did. Because answer them, you can't. As I have said before, What if the Grey quarter was the only place with enough room for the Dunmer, and after that there was not room for the Argonians. IS it racist then?

azali100

Never answered the questions, you did. Because answer them, you can't. As I have said before, What if the Grey quarter was the only place with enough room for the Dunmer, and after that there was not room for the Argonians. IS it racist then?
There is nothing in the game indicating there is no space. In any case even if there wasn't space he would still be racist because the Argonians aren't allowed in the city at all. Not just as residents either, they can't go in the city walls period.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

J

Jeremius

There is nothing in the game indicating there is no space. In any case even if there wasn't space he would still be racist because the Argonians aren't allowed in the city at all. Not just as residents either, they can't go in the city walls period.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Khajit caravans are a prime example of Nord Racism, I do not see how Ulfric's is any different. Talk to Ysolda and the caravans themselves about this situation.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts