Imperials or Stormcloaks, what one?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Anouck

Queen of Procrastination
I think I broke Jeremius, he's turned full Stormcloak.

It is not the first time he drastically changes his mind. :rolleyes: I wonder what a Stormcloak Jeremius is going to be like.

J

Jeremius

I think I broke Jeremius, he's turned full Stormcloak.

I always liked the Stormcloaks, just never cared about siding with them until now. You proved that I should support the Stormcloaks, and nothing you say pro-Empire with ever turn me against them. From now on, Raijin can deal with you imperials in the debates.

And my bow is no longer at the ready for freedom, but my greatsword.

Dram

the Dunmer
It's just that Mage sets the tone in this thread. He just got several members to join the Stormcloaks, knowing he could most likely get them back to the Empire in a few days time.

Skyrim needs to be Free, and the Empire needs to stop stripping its provinces of precious resources in exchange for false promises, knowing that they could possible tell the Thalmor to shove off right now, but chooses to let Talos Worshipers and others get kidnap without so much as a thought of concern.

The Empire either shapes up, or I will help Skyrim break away from the weak chains that bind it to the relic.

I think your efforts to continue this debate in a serious way are failing. Seems like everyone is just having fun in here atm.

J

Jeremius

It's just that Mage sets the tone in this thread. He just got several members to join the Stormcloaks, knowing he could most likely get them back to the Empire in a few days time.

Skyrim needs to be Free, and the Empire needs to stop stripping its provinces of precious resources in exchange for false promises, knowing that they could possible tell the Thalmor to shove off right now, but chooses to let Talos Worshipers and others get kidnap without so much as a thought of concern.

The Empire either shapes up, or I will help Skyrim break away from the weak chains that bind it to the relic.

I think your efforts to continue this debate in a serious way are failing. Seems like everyone is just having fun in here atm.

I know. :D

Ulfric may not be the one who is wanted in the fight to free Skyrim, but many know that he is needed.

Anouck

Queen of Procrastination

Ulfric may not be the one who is wanted in the fight to free Skyrim, but many know that he is needed.

...Stormcloak for 5 minutes...
... Types like he has been one all his life and can't possibly understand how anyone could be with the Empire...

:p

J

Jeremius

What the? DrunkenMage turned Stormcloak? cool. I guess it is true. When arguing with yourself, you always lose.

Quite honestly though, I can't tell if what I just read was either funny, or sad. I bet Raijin is happy though. This could be an April Fool's thing, in which case, not cool.

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar

DrunkenMage could never turn me into an Empire supporter. It was his primary goals to turn me into an Empire lover, but has failed on doing that.

I rather be in Elenwen's dungeons getting tortured rather than to step 1 foot in castle dour, and ask to join the Imperial Legion.

J

Jeremius

No. It'd be cruel to Raijin, if I destroyed every argument I made on Jorrvaskr.

Looking at Imperial filth is cruel enough.

You do realize that DrunkenMage was Jorrvaskr, right? and Jorrvaskr destroyed DrunkenMage's arguments and turned DrunkenMage rebel. Who else would have such knowledge of lore as to be able to destroy perfect imperial arguments?

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
No. It'd be cruel to Raijin, if I destroyed every argument I made on Jorrvaskr.

Looking at Imperial filth is cruel enough.

You do realize that DrunkenMage was Jorrvaskr, right? and Jorrvaskr destroyed DrunkenMage's arguments and turned DrunkenMage rebel. Who else would have such knowledge of lore as to be able to destroy perfect imperial arguments?

Sheogorath.png

When will the madness end? Lord Sheogorath was behind all of this. I should've never used the wabbajack! Now Sheogorath owns me (Intentionally used) soul. I'm already seeing what Shivering Isles will offer me. May the Divines show mercy on me for it is I... who sinned.

Rimfaxe96

At least he hasn't taken the side of the Thalmor yet. :p

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts