• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
Overused? hardly in elder scrolls its always damn daedric princes....a vampire/werewolf expansion would be a nice change. and yes, i know werewolves were in blood moon but still it was daedric oriented. though cant really avoid that since they are directly connected to hircine../: point is it might be overused in general but not in elder scrolls.

Did I specify the Elder Scrolls series? No, I said overall in media today. I rather Bethesda do something unique and original like The Shivering Isles. Seriously, learn reading comprehension.

still what makes me wonder is how the name DawnGuard, a snow prince, and vampire *skins* in the DLC folder all play into each other. I know for sure it won't be Mythic Dawn cult, that was the whole plot of Oblivion and would be just Oblivion part II if they tried that. Dawnguard can be vampire slaying type quest, but it could also be Falmar related as they would probably use the night to attack for the added advantage with their blindness.

I guess the thing now is just to forget about anything DLC or watching for anything DLC till E3 has come and gone and all the details are thrown out in our faces. Basically don't have to worry any more about any teasers or DLC rumors for another month.

How do you know it isn't about the Mythic Dawn? Do you work for Bethesda?

Derpo

Did I specify the Elder Scrolls series? No, I said overall in media today. I rather Bethesda do something unique and original like The Shivering Isles. Seriously, learn reading comprehension.

How do you know it isn't about the Mythic Dawn? Do you work for Bethesda?
Now im going to make it first priority to ignore you. now i know your just a troll trying to start fights.i clearly stated that daedra are overused in elder scrolls shivering isles isnt unique and orignal. daedra have WAY to much love in elder scrolls what about divines? or as i previously mentioned werewolves and vampires. also you claimed that you did not want a vampire/were wolf oriented expansion and yes it isnt original but it beats fluffing daedric princes, im so sick of them. nothing about the divines....stendarr....ETC so yes please dont post back on my topics or quote me from this point forward. thanks.

Jersey Dagmar

Now im going to make it first priority to ignore you. now i know your just a troll trying to start fights.i clearly stated that daedra are overused in elder scrolls shivering isles isnt unique and orignal. daedra have WAY to much love in elder scrolls what about divines? or as i previously mentioned werewolves and vampires. also you claimed that you did not want a vampire/were wolf oriented expansion and yes it isnt original but it beats f***ing daedric princes, im so sick of them. nothing about the divines....stendarr....ETC so yes please dont post back on my topics or quote me from this point forward. thanks.

Dude, it's a PUBLIC FORUM. I can respond to you however much I want to. You just can't stand someone disagreeing with you. An internet troll doesn't equate to someone not agreeing with you. Seriously, would you like some ass cream for your butthurt?

And they did do something about the Divines, it's the called the Knights of the Nine. It was a DLC for Oblivion. HERP DERP. :eek::confused:

Derpo

Dude, it's a PUBLIC FORUM. I can respond to you however much I want to. You just can't stand someone disagreeing with you. An internet troll doesn't equate to someone not agreeing with you. Seriously, would you like some ass cream for your butthurt?

And they did do something about the Divines, it's the called the Knights of the Nine. It was a DLC for Oblivion. HERP DERP. :eek::confused:
http://farm5.staticflickr.com/4083/5055032357_69d1d1be72_z.jpg knights of the nine barely touched upon the divines, it mentioned them was all. and it barely could be considered a dlc. now stop talking to me. your making my IQ drop with every word you utter.

Jersey Dagmar

Su8tle

The Shadow of Elsweyr

Quanah

Bosmer Shadowscale
Dawnguard sounds like it's somewhere around Dawnstar maybe...

Hopefully we get to do moar Dark Brotherhood quests if so...

Quanah

Bosmer Shadowscale
It could be. I will probably at least check it out, but I wont be suprised if I have completely moved on by the time this DLC releases.

I've already moved on to the Fallout franchise… won't be going back until this Dawnguard fiasco finally makes it's way to PS3. Fuuuck you Xbox for your exclusive crap.

Dawnguard.... What could it possibly mean? Damn it we need more info from Bethesda..
It was quite rude of them to just upload an old pic like that..

If this dlc brings us more vampires then..
Well I really hope to see more regular volkihars' around!
And again, anything is better than any kind of bomb collars!!

Necromis

Well to answer a couple comments. First yes, the original post about the Dawnguard title was made a couple months ago by me, after finding that Bethesda had copyrighted the name and an article pointed this out and deduced it would be the name of the DLC. Secondly in that article they speculated that it could be about the Mythic Dawn because of the Dawn name. No, I don't work for Bethesda. However, IMO, it seems foolish to assume they would make a DLC for Skyrim based on the main group in the Oblivion plot line. Wouldn't that basically just be them rehasing Oblivion? Also based on a little common sense the files in the DLC folder are refering to things like Snow Prince and Vampire animations, which if truly related to the DLC would steer things away from the Mythic Dawn, again IMO.

I have to agree I would be disappointed in the DLC if it is some sort of Vampire quest line. Though I would still probably play it, just not pay for it. :rolleyes:

Train

Is that all you got?!
LMFAO! I have two things to say:

1. I'm not sure why everyone's so anxious for a DLC...:rolleyes:...I'd much rather wait for 6 months to a year from now before it's even talked about. The more time Bethsoft spends making it, the better it will be. They promised expansions that were more like Bloodmoon, Tribunal and Shivering Isles. That kind of stuff doesn't happen in just a few months, and if it did then it couldn't possibly be that good. I'm personally still enjoying every second of Skyrim, and have been since release...I still feel like I'm just now settling in to it; I also still feel like I've hardly done anything in the game despite having hundreds of hours in it - mostly because every time a play I see something new within an hour or so.

2. I think it's absolutely hilarious that Derpo got pissed. Thin-skinned, are we? Just because someone disagrees with you doesn't mean they're a troll. Oh, and for your information, Oblivion was the first TES that had any major focus on Daedra. Morrowind was more focused on the divines, specifically Vivec, Sotha Sil and Almalexia (the Tribunal gods of the Dunmer). The Dunmer also worshiped Azura, and I believe she's the one who was guiding you as her champion, so there was some Daedric activity, but it was mostly about the divines. Oblivion I believe was the first to have a Daedric shrine for each prince, I know there was a shrine for Molag Baal in TES 3, but I'm not sure about others...can't remember.

Morrowind also focused a lot more on vampires than Oblivion or Skyrim, but you could play Morrowind for a very long time and never know there were vamps. The vampires in TES 3 actually had questlines for each clan you could join, and specific powers to go along with it: Berne (stealth), Aundae (magic), Quarra (warrior). I suggest that if you want some interesting vampire stuff, then go play Morrowind, otherwise, stop whinning. :cowboy:

Necromis

Something just caught my eye this weekend and I thought to post it today. In all my games I had never actually gone into the Chillwind Depths Cave outside dragonsbridge. However, It sorta hints towards the Falmer being more invloved later. I say this for two reasons, the adventurer's journal talks about raids recently, and it turns out to be the falmer from this cave, and there is that book that talks about the falmer rising up. So if there is a snow elf prince coupled with these items it just makes me wonder. Though I could be over thinking it and this could be for TES VI.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts