• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

SGT_Sky

Silence, My Brother
or how about an unarmed skill tree

First dlc for most of bethsoft's big title games have sucked since fallout 3...
I'm not saying this one surely will suck too..
I've got my hopes up for new spells, brand new stable/unique thralls, maybe more crafting (like new recipes).
more new misc stuff that can be used at atronac forge perhaps?
New house with atronac forge inside? :)

If we are unlucky we will get something similar to fallout NV's first dlc, dead money lol.
Any one else remember those bomb collars?
Imagine if they made something up about some hagraven's putting an "exploding neck curse" on you an you're stuck in an underground cave for several hours, trying to escape or not doing as you're told results in exploding neck and instant death!
That would be brilliant right? :D

And yes I'm just trying to prepare for the worst possible result of this dlc.
so that I have low expectations and won't get disappointed even if it's mudcrab armor or w/e.
Anything is better than any kind of bomb collars anyway!

SGT_Sky

Silence, My Brother
I've got my hopes up for new spells, brand new stable/unique thralls, maybe more crafting (like new recipes).

If we are unlucky we will get something similar to fallout NV's first dlc, dead money lol.
Imagine if they made something up about some hagraven's putting an "exploding neck curse" on you an you're stuck in an underground cave for several hours, trying to escape or not doing as you're told results in exploding neck and instant death!

so that I have low expectations and won't get disappointed even if it's mudcrab armor or w/e.

let's hope it doesn't happen like that

The Fatalist

Destroyer of goats

Obsidian made New Vegas and it's DLC's. Probably not the best examples.
I've got pretty high hopes, seeing as Beth said that they were basing all of Skyrims DLC off of the Shivering Isles and Point lookout.

Not to say I inherantly disagree with you though. If you have low expectations, you can be pleasantly surprised.

Personally, Iv'e got no Idea what the DLC would be. Would like to go to High Rock though, DLC or not.

Harperlarp

I don't get it. Why do people want crossbow? Wouldn't they render a traditional bow and arrow completely obsolete?

redrkt

Premium Member
maybe I missed something but where is everyone getting their info about the DLC and what MIGHT be in it?

Harperlarp

I'm still hoping for raised level caps for skills. Raising them from 100 to 200 would be amazing as it would allow people to continue improving their maxed out characters and they could double the amount of perks available for each tree, there should be some crazy perks once you get to level 200 in a skill, like for two handed if you get a critical hit you would slice the enemy into quarters or something. That would be the ideal dlc for me, not some dragon mount or one new weapon FFS.

Necromis

on the crossbow if they base them on reality, similar to the regular bow, it will do more damage, have a slower load time, and have a very short distance it can travel. So no long arched shots like the bows.

The Vampire questline sounds awesome. Especially since I just started a vampire character and I'm sure any in-depth story concerning vampires would be pretty epic. :eek: Also, new weapons and armor would be sweeeeet! :D

Moonwort

So I loaded up my xbox this am and it updated Skyrim. Totally messed with my controls (button map) and I couldn't change it back to default. Also a couple of other weird things. No quantity's of soul gems when I recharge a weapon. The menu is tighter cause there is only one listing for each type now, but I want to know how many I have of each. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot.

Update must have been about Kinnect support.

Necromis

the DLC is not about Kinnect, that is just a support that was added today. The DLC is completely seperate and being teased/announced at today. Don't confuse the two. Sounds like before installing the update people might want to go into the game and reset to default first, though.

Moonwort

the DLC is not about Kinnect, that is just a support that was added today. The DLC is completely seperate and being teased/announced at today. Don't confuse the two. Sounds like before installing the update people might want to go into the game and reset to default first, though.

Sure the DLC is totally different, but there is an update today for the 360 (I assume for kinnect support) that kinda messed some stuff up. I assume the DLC will be optional and will have a price tag. Hmmmn, maybe too many assumptions here.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts