• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

ShadowMage

Article Writer
What do you think will be announced tomorrow? I think that they will say what us fans think they will say, then say they were sarcastic.

MushroomGenius

Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki
What do you think will be announced tomorrow?
Well Kinect Support is launching tomorrow...

I think they will announce the DLC info that many fans are thinking it is.

LOL... not sure what this sentence even means :confused: What is the DLC info that many fans are thinking of? The Xbows and Snow Elves? Horse Armor? Dragon Mounts? Expansion into new areas? So many things have been hypothesized....

dlc002.jpg

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
well it's May 1st here already so... :p
I hope the DLC has same quality as that of Shivering Isle DLC. More dragon shouts, more weapons and armors and more perks. Oh god yes.

Metas

Redguard Battlemage
Whatever it is... i can finally use the money ive been setting to the side for DLC

SGT_Sky

Silence, My Brother
i want to be able to buy a castle...lol, I have enough money for one

perkecet

personally i'd prefer it to just be a little bit of info. i'll go for a short vague description with a couple key words and a release date over a full explanation. ruins all the fun of guessing until it's out!

ShadowMage

Article Writer
personally i'd prefer it to just be a little bit of info. i'll go for a short vague description with a couple key words and a release date over a full explanation. ruins all the fun of guessing until it's out!
You are the opposite of me. Well, until I read your comment. More threads for this forum site.

Metas

Redguard Battlemage
im the same way, the could say we are now required to make our characters take dumps everytime we go on adventures...i would still buy it

I'm very excited! I'm hoping someday that the "forever mourning" glitch will be patched. probably not, but you gotta have hope ;P I think I'm most looking forward to the Ice Prince part. This sounds very interesting and cool. I don't care a whole lot about the vampire thing, but the Crossbows might be cool. I've got high hopes!

Golgo_SPB

give me some mounted combat and some stuff for unarmed (doesn't have to be a perk tree or anything but at least some weapons or something) and I'm good.

PelagiusIV

Yeah. Did you see the files in update 1.5.

Yup, have a discussion up about it under the Skyrim News tab.

I would love to see a Falmer invasion. Imagine defending a fort with your fellow Imperials/Stormcloaks against an army of Falmer.....gives me the chills just thinking about it it. Hopefully something like that is included.

Crossbows would be an excellent addition. I played Morrowind but don't recall ever finding a crossbow...I was young when I played it and the game was so huge and detailed I found it complicated. I probably didn't even scratch the surface of the content.

Could care less for the Vampire improvements. Was never a big fan of becoming one. Looked forward to becoming a werewolf but was let down by that as well.

i want to be able to buy a castle...lol, I have enough money for one

This I would love. Forget the name of the one from Oblivion, but I loved being the King of my own castle. Would greatly welcome a return of this.

Morgan

im the same way, the could say we are now required to make our characters take dumps everytime we go on adventures...i would still buy it

Get the PC version. There's probably a mod for it already : )

SGT_Sky

Silence, My Brother
This I would love. Forget the name of the one from Oblivion, but I loved being the King of my own castle. Would greatly welcome a return of this.

the feeling is mutual

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts