• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Harc

Big Hog
Who are your leaders?
My executive staff can be seen in the emissary section. The naked in parentheses as them

Sorry if I seem a little silly for asking this (its late where I am), but where exactly is the emissary section?
My members can be displayed on page one of he 107th Aldmeri Battalion recruitment thread, the rank will be displayed, and next to that will be name(s) of the forum member who holds that rank

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
How does an Altmer go about joining the Thalmor? What are your recruitment processes like? Is being a Thalmor invitation only, or is it possible to start at the bottom and work your way up to the top?
I myself were recruited into the Thalmor many moons ago after assisiting the Thalmor council with the overthrow of the Royal family of alinor, that is how I achieved my rank as High Justiciar, Do you have any other questions?

Lunaruse

The Milkdrinking Elf

Joker

Cook, Wine Taster, Scotch Taster, Adventure Seeker
The Thalmor armies greatly outnumber you Nords, and we also have the Arcane abilities that many of you modern Nords lack, However your opinion to my vocabulary is quaint and irrelevant, the thalmor will destroy any who stand against us, also you should take not that our cousins the Ancient Aylieds enslaved you Humans for Almost 1000 Years that's something you should think about
you Nords act like Bitter Children and lack the wisdom that comes with a long lifespan
your Nordic Armies are small, undisciplined and Unorganized which is the exact opposite of the great Army of the Aldmeri Dominion, our conquest will not end until every Human knells before the Thalmor

All those glided sissies, and you have yet to overthrow our pathetic government is weakly established on the foundings of an under developed unification from the 2nd era......

You call us children, then you call us modern & refer to your arcane/ancient knowledge......

We are undisciplined, unorganized, and we are still standing strong because you cannot beat us.... :D

Fiiralmo

2nd Aldmeri Emissary to Skyrim
Who are your leaders?
His Supreme Majesty, The High King of Alinor, rules the Dominion from his palace in the center of the great city of Alinor. His Advisor handles many of his duties alongside him, and important decisions are made with the help of the Great Council. Law forbids me to disclose too much information on the inner workings of the Dominions politics. Just know that if you are ever lucky enough to gaze upon the glorious outer walls of Alinor... you won't be allowed in :)
Have a nice day!

Harc

Big Hog
Who are your leaders?
His Supreme Majesty, The High King of Alinor, rules the Dominion from his palace in the center of the great city of Alinor. His Advisor handles many of his duties alongside him, and important decisions are made with the help of the Great Council. Law forbids me to disclose too much information on the inner workings of the Dominions politics. Just know that if you are ever lucky enough to gaze upon the glorious outer walls of Alinor... you won't be allowed in :)
Have a nice day!
Very Well stated if I do say so myself Fiiralmo!!

Majir-Dar

Confused Khajiit
Is Ulfric really a Thalmor sleeper agent? Are the Snow elves a descendant of the Altmer? For a new member of the Aldmeri Dominion what is the most Valuable skill?
I can't answer all of your questions, but Snow Elves are descendants of the original Aldmer.

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
Staff member
If you are responsible for killing my comrades, your wife will receive some 'visitors'

I am responsible, they whined, cried, and begged for mercy. I showed them as much mercy as they have shown towards my kinsmen & women that professed their worship to Talos. Hence, I made a nice profit from selling their armor & robes.

As a Nord woman, I don't have a wife. I also have no need for a husband, so unless Farkas or vilkas tag along with me, I am out here on my own. Come get me in your shiny gold armor. Have the sissies in the black robes come with you too. I have plenty of room in my bag for all of your attire once I move your bodies to the weeds.
:eek:

Excuse me while I ready the hitmen. Pfft. I don't understand Nords, take one God away and go crazy. Well I don't care much. And tell our man Ulfric to hurry up and win the rebellion! We have to invade Cyrodiil again :mad:
Not only does this statement imply that you admit Talos is indeed a god, it also goes against the Dominion's plan of drawing out the war in Skyrim for as long as possible.

Suleku

The Grey Knight
Whats your next criminal goals after you get done killing all those innocents that worship talos scum?!

LegateFasendil

Imperial Legate
Here's my damage on this.

While I do not necessarily blame the Thalmor for wanting to restore the Dominion, I do have a problem with what they did to Ocato.

If in fact the Thalmor did indeed assassinate him. I think the Thalmor are over extending themselves and making more enemies than friends.

For a race as Highly esteemed as the High Elves to go door to door, rooting around in the affairs of man is disgraceful.

Because, the truth usually points to itself and the Greatness of the Altmer, of Alinor, is in their contributions to all of Tamriel.

I seriously think the Thalmor had better rethink their strat and stop agitating everyone in Tamriel, or else this will be another Dominion flushed down the toilet.

Harc

Big Hog
I can assure you we had nothing to do with Ocato. We believe the champion of Cyrodiil had something to do with Ocato's assassination. I can see what you mean when you say our actions shouldn't be as justified to interfere with mankind's affairs, but that is only to ensure our rule over our subordinates. You can say the same Legate, how would you feel if your area of comet ration were affiliated with overthrowing the King of Highrock? And I know you were stationed as a junior officer to Sentinel, so you must know the feeling of having subordinate rebellion

Ravaril

Aldmeri Dominion
And I think cowardly Imperials like yourself should remember your place beneath the Dominion. We have defeated you once, do not force our hand to deliver a reminder of Mer superiority. Imperial dog.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
Seventy years of planning. Not a single increase of territory to show for it, in a war against "lesser beings" but the loss of thousands for a single useful term in a treaty that was poorly enforced and only affects half a province.

The Empire was at it's weakest point in recorded history, and still you got owned. No wonder the Imperial Legions gave you lot the nickname 'Old Mary' Dominion.

Harc

Big Hog
We acquire the land of Cyrodiil and Valenwood not to mention our home province, how is that not land acquisition? Half a province, our terms are being met to the fullest extent in our Conquered land,

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
We acquire the land of Cyrodiil and Valenwood not to mention our home province, how is that not land acquisition? Half a province, our terms are being met to the fullest extent in our Conquered land,

Valenwood was taken during 4E 29. Cyrodiil, the Aldmeri Dominion lost all of their forces. Nearly all the Imperial Legions are on the Thalmor's doorstep, the terms of the Concordat weren't as harsh in Cyrodiil or High Rock. Only affected the Nords, which only got half of them upset.

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
War is such a Childish Endeavor and Some claim that Ulfric Stromcloak were to be a Thalmor Sleeper Agent and many see the Thalmor as the bad guys but why? tell me who killed the High King of Skyrim because he thought he was a weak puppet which may I remind you is now reason to have someone killed was it the Thalmor or was it a Nord? who created the Stormcloak farmer Mob to rebel against the Weakened Imperial Empire was it the Thalmor or was it a Nord? Nords are nothing but trouble and all their history they have reacted negatively last I checked being a true man or Mer is not responding to such negatives in a childish manner, The Nords don't realize or understand that honor really has little to no value can you feed your families with honor how much honor does a home cost? sure the snow elves may have attacked but that was just the actions of a few Misguided fools thats definitely no reason for the opposing side to call for the snow elves utter destruction just for that what about the countless innocent women and children who had nothing to do with the night of tears where is their justice?

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage

I was mistaken, it was longer than seventy years. More like over a hundred. Planning as in, after they became the Aldmeri Dominion in 4E 29, Valenwood and Alinor being taken during the time of Titus & Attrebus Mede isn't what I was on about.

Sparky04

What are all of your battleplans and your greatest weaknesses? *takes out parchment and quill*
Nah, I'm just kidding.

1. How do you feel about the worship of Daedric Princes?
2. Has there ever been an instance of another elven race being allowed to join the Thalmor?
3. How do you feel about the Gods only Khajiit worship? For example they worship Rajhin who was a mortal who is worshiped as a god.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts