• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
Do Mind my half minded acquaintence here but I am to disclaim the existence of a WEREWHAT!! are you Joking?
The only reason a Thalmor would suffer from that filthy condition is if he were attacked by a werebeast and in refusing to tell his commanding officer would be a direct dereliction of duty punishable by swift death for putting the lives of so many of our men at risk, we do not deal with Deadra, Vampires, Werewolves, Dragons, Warlocks or people who ask such questions that are beyond my physical comprhension

tx12001

I will take over from Here on, My Name is Almadiel Di'Sabir, However you can call me High Justiciar, One must perform a task that greatly benefits our Faction and usually must be of Wealthy to Noble Birth, But joining the Thalmor requires Rigoures Training and A Massive responsibility, The Bosmer People Who are in the Thalmor Serve us as Waiters and Cleaners amongst other Things, and The Khajiit have the more Tedioud tasks Frontline Soldiers and Spies and have no authrority in the Thalmor whatsoever: Wait my Predecsor already say that?

Mr Forz

I'm helping. Mostly.
Do Mind my half minded acquaintence here but I am to disclaim the existence of a WEREWHAT!! are you Joking?
The only reason a Thalmor would suffer from that filthy condition is if he were attacked by a werebeast and in refusing to tell his commanding officer would be a direct dereliction of duty punishable by swift death for putting the lives of so many of our men at risk, we do not deal with Deadra, Vampires, Werewolves, Dragons, Warlocks or people who ask such questions that are beyond my physical comprhension

It's mostly about power. What would you be ready to do in order to achieve your goals. And I think I've witnessed several cases of vampirism amongst the Thalmor. Would be contradictive though. Speaking of elven supremacy and corrupting themselves.

Joker

Cook, Wine Taster, Scotch Taster, Adventure Seeker
Chuckle, this guy warns the readers that Almadiel Di'Sabir is possessed and stay clear, then says that he is Almadiel Di'Sabir. Just one more instance of double talk by the little elves wearing gold. One more reason that they end up on the side of the road, dead when we encounter one another in my game.

Talos shrines for all!!!!

End the White Gold Concordant!!!!

Banish the Thalmor from Skyrim!!!!

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
Chuckle, this guy warns the readers that Almadiel Di'Sabir is possessed and stay clear, then says that he is Almadiel Di'Sabir. Just one more instance of double talk by the little elves wearing gold. One more reason that they end up on the side of the road, dead when we encounter one another in my game.

If you are responsible for killing my comrades, your wife will receive some 'visitors'

Joker

If you are responsible for killing my comrades, your wife will receive some 'visitors'

I am responsible, they whined, cried, and begged for mercy. I showed them as much mercy as they have shown towards my kinsmen & women that professed their worship to Talos. Hence, I made a nice profit from selling their armor & robes.

As a Nord woman, I don't have a wife. I also have no need for a husband, so unless Farkas or vilkas tag along with me, I am out here on my own. Come get me in your shiny gold armor. Have the sissies in the black robes come with you too. I have plenty of room in my bag for all of your attire once I move your bodies to the weeds.

tx12001

I am also Mad

I talk in a 3rd person percpective

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!

I am responsible, they whined, cried, and begged for mercy. I showed them as much mercy as they have shown towards my kinsmen & women that professed their worship to Talos. Hence, I made a nice profit from selling their armor & robes.

As a Nord woman, I don't have a wife. I also have no need for a husband, so unless Farkas or vilkas tag along with me, I am out here on my own. Come get me in your shiny gold armor. Have the sissies in the black robes come with you too. I have plenty of room in my bag for all of your attire once I move your bodies to the weeds.
:eek:

Excuse me while I ready the hitmen. Pfft. I don't understand Nords, take one God away and go crazy. Well I don't care much. And tell our man Ulfric to hurry up and win the rebellion! We have to invade Cyrodiil again :mad:

tx12001

Let me get into character (Clear's Throat) go ahead ask the High Justiciar himself who does tend to talk about himself in a 3rd person perpective but that's only because he has been enthralled by a vam... I mean put on leave, ask as many questions about the thalmor as you want and I will try to answer do please not hold back in your words of anger and frustration

Harc

Big Hog
Let me get into character (Clear's Throat) go ahead ask the High Justiciar himself who does tend to talk about himself in a 3rd person perpective but that's only because he has been enthralled by a vam... I mean put on leave, ask as many questions about the thalmor as you want and I will try to answer do please not hold back in your words of anger and frustration
I appreciate your help High Justiciar! I'm afraid my duties in Firsthold are keeping me quite busy

tx12001

well I am currently at embassy in the imperial city, I was sent here due to my estranged actions and involvement in making business deals with vampires but I should be stable enough to answer any questions further related to my people alas I am the currently the highest ranking thalmor who was not involved in the great war also feel free to ask any personal questions and do hope that I do get promoted to General in the near future

Joker

:eek:

Excuse me while I ready the hitmen. Pfft. I don't understand Nords, take one God away and go crazy. Well I don't care much. And tell our man Ulfric to hurry up and win the rebellion! We have to invade Cyrodiil again :mad:

Tell them to be prepared to meet Tiber Septim face to face then.

Not crazy, but we will fight for our rights. Oh, Ulfric will be tending to my horse stables, he has lost, badly. Your embassy will be closing soon...So have your embassy staff make plans to travel soon. If not, we can house them in our iron bar hotel. :D

tx12001

we have many embassies, we have the one in skyrim that I was stationed at, 2 in cyrodiill, one in the colovian highlands near bruma where Cloud ruler temple once stood before my people burned it to the ground and another
in the imperial city itself where I currently am at, we also have our main base of operations in the great city of Alinor in the country of Alinor, and do not forget about the one that boarders in Elden Root up in Valenwood, each thalmor, but such disrespect to the altmer will result in me not being able to return with a valid response to match the words that are governed by you peanut sized Nordic brain

Joker

we have many embassies, we have the one in skyrim that I was stationed at, 2 in cyrodiill, one in the colovian highlands near bruma where Cloud ruler temple once stood before my people burned it to the ground and another
in the imperial city itself where I currently am at, we also have our main base of operations in the great city of Alinor in the country of Alinor, and do not forget about the one that boarders in Elden Root up in Valenwood, each thalmor, but such disrespect to the altmer will result in me not being able to return with a valid response to match the words that are governed by you peanut sized Nordic brain

Chuckle......we will get to them all, in due time. As for your vocabulary, I doubt that your egg shaped head has much room for cerebral matter, what with the skyrim sized egos you gilded sissies have...... :D

Harc

Big Hog

Chuckle......we will get to them all, in due time. As for your vocabulary, I doubt that your egg shaped head has much room for cerebral matter, what with the skyrim sized egos you gilded sissies have...... :D
Your pathetic government is weakly established on the foundings of an under developed unification from the 2nd era

tx12001

The Thalmor armies greatly outnumber you Nords, and we also have the Arcane abilities that many of you modern Nords lack, However your opinion to my vocabulary is quaint and irrelevant, the thalmor will destroy any who stand against us, also you should take not that our cousins the Ancient Aylieds enslaved you Humans for Almost 1000 Years that's something you should think about
you Nords act like Bitter Children and lack the wisdom that comes with a long lifespan
your Nordic Armies are small, undisciplined and Unorganized which is the exact opposite of the great Army of the Aldmeri Dominion, our conquest will not end until every Human knells before the Thalmor

Lunaruse

The Milkdrinking Elf
Who are your leaders?

Lunaruse

The Milkdrinking Elf

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts