• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

RY14NCE

Dragonborn
Oh, how amusing the curiosity of the lesser races is :p

Ohhh, I can't wait for the next war!
Lesser races... Just because you see yourself as the superior race, doesn't mean your victory is inevitable. I mean, just ask Hitler :D

Fiiralmo

2nd Aldmeri Emissary to Skyrim
Ohhh, I can't wait for the next war!
Lesser races... Just because you see yourself as the superior race, doesn't mean your victory is inevitable. I mean, just ask Hitler :D
I tried, but Hitlers busy doing this:eek:
sw07sw3954yu.gif

WillnRoll

How dare you imprison all the Nords when they question your political manners, it's our land, and I swear to Talos that we will fight you till the last warrior among us fall, VICTORY OR SOVENGARDE!!

Lunaruse

The Milkdrinking Elf
Can you explain the ranking system of the Aldmeri Dominion? And who are your leaders? (or at least, what are they refered to)

Joker

Cook, Wine Taster, Scotch Taster, Adventure Seeker
Can you explain the ranking system of the Aldmeri Dominion? And who are your leaders? (or at least, what are they refered to)

In my game, they are referred to as my most wanted.......kind of like the FBI......:D

HAple870

Would you guys befriend a Nord, who is a prominent leader of the new Stormcloak controlled Skyrim, but has no love of Talos and much of Stormcloak beliefs?

Fiiralmo

2nd Aldmeri Emissary to Skyrim
Would you guys befriend a Nord, who is a prominent leader of the new Stormcloak controlled Skyrim, but has no love of Talos and much of Stormcloak beliefs?
If he was to lead a Stormcloak Skyrim and not agree with Stormcloak beliefs wouldn't it makes sense for him to rejoin the Empire? But to answer your question yes. A self-hating stormcloak would prove to be a strong, easy to influence diplomat

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
Who formed the Thalmor?
The Altmer established the Thalmor as the government in Valenwood on behalf of their claimant Camoran Anxemes.
The Thalmor High Justicar Almadiel Di'Sabir of The Aldmeri Dominion stationed with the Northwatch Keep in skyrim under juristriction by Ammbasador Elenwen states that Elenwen herself appears to respects the legend of the man Tiber septim but despises his worship in his false Godhood despite him being Part-Dragon and not a full on human However Almadiel himself has been acting strange as of late as he has been making casual trips from his post to the Haunted castle on the Island out in the sea, He speaks strange words and claims that his High Lord Morzan a Great Man Apparently living in that castle is the true God of all races, these strange words have forced Elenwens hand to put Almadiel on Temporary leave until his mindful recovery as the Thalmor do not Negotiate with deadra worshippers or deadric Like Beings especcialy after the We Fought them off during the Oblivion Crisis and Saved all of Tamriel from the Deadra, however many Thalmor justiciars of Northwatch keep have vanished after the depature of the High Justiciar Himself, when he arrives at the embassy, We will look into this matter further, May Auri'el Guide our hands and smite those who forsake us. All Hail the Dominion!! all hail the Thalmor -

Thalmor Ambassador to Cyrodiil Marriuz Varone - Circa 10th of Sun's Dusk 203 4E

Wishmaker1234

Speaker to the Dazed
Is Ulfric really a Thalmor sleeper agent? Are the Snow elves a descendant of the Altmer? For a new member of the Aldmeri Dominion what is the most Valuable skill?

tx12001

I will take this question - According to the high Justiciar Almadiel Di'Sabir of Alinor who was stationed in skyrim many moons ago, his claim is that ulfric was a puppet but he was unaware of it and apparently his high lord Morzan is progress torwards a better world or something, anyway no they are the decendants of the Aldmer not the altmer, the Altmer the Elves of today perhaps the snow elves were aldmer who turned ship and landed in skyrims northern shores instead of the shores of Alinor - have you ever heared of the ayleids?

Wishmaker1234

Speaker to the Dazed
I will take this question - According to the high Justiciar Almadiel Di'Sabir of Alinor who was stationed in skyrim over 5 months ago, his claim is that ulfric was a puppet but he was unaware of it and apparently his high lord Morzan is progress torwards a better world, and no they are the decendants of the Aldmer not the altmer, the Altmer the Elves of today perhaps the snow elves were aldmer who turned ship and landed in skyrims northern shores instead of the shores of Alinor
Thank you, what skills should a new Thalmor have then?

tx12001

Disipline and Loyalty, you must be willing to give your life in the name of the Dominion and you MUST NOT BE A TALOS WORSHIPPER, you must have skill in the arcane arts if you wish to take upon the role of a justiciar and last but not least you must be an Altmer, if you are a bosmer you can waiter the tables at the embassies and the Thalmor Palace, if you are a khajiit you can join the army as a member of the frontline where you will most likely be shot by a stray arrow as you are not of elven blood

Wishmaker1234

Speaker to the Dazed
Disipline and Loyalty, you must be willing to give your life in the name of the Dominion and you MUST NOT BE A TALOS WORSHIPPER, you must have skill in the arcane arts if you wish to take upon the role of a justiciar and last but not least you must be an Altmer, if you are a bosmer you can waiter the tables at the embassies and the Thalmor Palace, if you are a khajiit you can join the army as a member of the frontline where you will most likely be shot by a stray arrow

Thank you I look forward to joining the cause soon, one other silly question. Are the Altmer soldiers allowed to grow beards? LOL

tx12001

It is the Altmer's belief to stray as far away from the Human races as need be, but the Dominion has no negative opinions on facial hair, once a time a Thalmor General had a beard no love lost there, however he was a general and at the time he was the highest ranked in all of Alinor so their is nothing anyone could do about it, but a light growth of facial hair may be acceptable but you should not go overboard as to much facial hair would make others believe you are part Nord perhaps? and that would put you in dereliction of your duties punishable by Death! and as for the General who had the beard, His name does escape me but I think it was lord Naffirin (Do Correct That) but I believe he hung from the White gold Tower for many days before Being taken away by a flying Deadra

tx12001

If you ever meet Almadiel Di'Sabir do know that he is most lickly possessed but he is a nobleman from a very rich family how do you think he became High Justiciar! he is either we Believe he has been consumed by a powerful deadric Being by the name of Morzan who lives near northwatch keep in the provinence of Skyrim in a dark Castle
We sent several justicars there to investigate but they never returned this would most lickly be your 1st priority

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
Staff member
Are there any Thalmor werewolves?

No but we are developing the usage of werevultures and werelions. You guys will have a surprise in the next war ;)
And what of the Weredracos? Glidias and the rest do not take kindly to the mention of such pathetic hunters before you even acknowledge the mightiest of them.

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
Are there any Thalmor werewolves?

No but we are developing the usage of werevultures and werelions. You guys will have a surprise in the next war ;)
And what of the Weredracos? Glidias and the rest do not take kindly to the mention of such pathetic hunters before you even acknowledge the mightiest of them.

I know I mustn't speak of our training but we are currently researching the Weredraco. Don't expect me to tell you anymore :p

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts