Anyone else believe in elven supremacy?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
The Great War, and the white gold concordat.

No, I meant what makes the fact you supposedly "deserve" all of Tamriel?

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
Hey now. its the new Imperials or Stormcloaks. We need more Thalmor supporters... And only high Elves are superior stat wise for mages. so from a gameplay point of view Elves kinda blow...

Nocte Aeterna

Sir Not-Appearing-in-This-Film
If the Thalmor were in charge, I'd personally want to bail out of Skyrim as soon as possible.

Anwrise888

A very naughty naughty kinky mage....
I would prefer leadership under the Thalmor than the leadership of the imperials.
elven_supremacy_by_5oulcore-d5hkwh0.png

Stigweard Ruadhan

Jeg er stolt. Jeg er sterk.
What about Dwemer/Elven supremacy?

I'm proposing that when the Thalmor invade Skyrim and make their way to Morrowind, the Dwemer will emerge and stand against them with the crumbling Empire...

A gargantuan struggle will the ensue. The likes of which will define Tamriel forever.

Anwrise888

What about Dwemer/Elven supremacy?

I'm proposing that when the Thalmor invade Skyrim and make their way to Morrowind, the Dwemer will emerge and stand against them with the crumbling Empire...

A gargantuan struggle will the ensue. The likes of which will define Tamriel forever.
I hope they make their way to Morrowind and liberate it from the argonian sub-species scum.
super-mario-bros-movie-goomba2.jpg

Prometheus100c

Prometheus
I would prefer leadership under the Thalmor than the leadership of the imperials.
elven_supremacy_by_5oulcore-d5hkwh0.png

Rome doesn't fall under one day my friend. May the gods guide uss to victory all over the place, but i don't like kings that's been sitting on the throne so far. I like the Tiber Septim and Uriel Septim V much better. True warriors and leaders. Those newfags are just trash that got their power through blood.

Anwrise888

Rome doesn't fall under one day my friend. May the gods guide uss to victory all over the place, but i don't like kings that's been sitting on the throne so far. I like the Tiber Septim and Uriel Septim V much better. True warriors and leaders. Those newfags are just trash that got their power through blood.

The empire broke in half at the first taste of war with the Aldmiri Dominion. The empire was weak and cowardly. The empire abandoned its people time and time again. If it was not the Aldmiri Dominion it would have been Blackmarsh that took out the empire.
...and the gods are for the weak minded...

TheDovahkiin

The Fabled Stealer Of Sweetrolls
I think Argonian and Khajiit should form an alliance and form Beast-Race supremacy.

doc108

He Nords and the Argonian's should ally as well as the Imperials. Then have the Nords drive the Thalmor and the Stormcloaks out of Skyrim and reunite the land. Then have the Nords help regain Northern Cyrodil and the Argonian's help take the South from the Thalmor. Then try to get the Redguards to side with you. If you can do that then you can attack Valenwood and Elsweyr from 3 sides and end the Thalmor presence on the mainland.

Harc

Big Hog
Stop being such a pussey, ofc if you win the war with the blood your men lost, then you get the land. And maybe you deserve it, but that's another discussion.
We did win the war with many deaths on our side. We captured the imperial city only to have it taken back by a mass legion, and to have general Naarfin hung from the white gold tower. Lady Arannelya marched from valenwood into cyrodiil and the empire didn't do a thing, then with thalmor naval vessels giving more support from the south, we drove the legions out of hammerfell. Only to fight anther battle there after the signing of the white gold concordat(battle came to a standstill) The empire lost many lives, and so did the dominion.

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
We fought a war to get it, so I think that we deserve it (sort of)

And Germany deserved France.
And Russia deserved Berlin.
And we Brits deserve the Falklands.
And the Europeans deserved America.
And Spain deserved South America.
Damn, this is getting boring.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts